Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Do The Northerners Really Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do The Northerners Really Want? (1129 Views)

What Is It That The Northerners Really Want? / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? / Are Northerners Really Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do The Northerners Really Want? by edynasty: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians now see clearly that you need help? *SMH*

All the important Positions in Nigeria are Occupied by Northerners. Yet they are not happy and millions of its people are suffering.
What Do they Want. - Mariam Umar.

**Vice President - North
**Senate President - North
**Speaker House of Reps - North
**PDP National Chairman - North
**PDP acting BOT chairman - North
**Head of Service - North
**INEC Chairman - North
**Inspector General of Police - North
**CBN Governor - North
**Chief Justice of federation - North
**President Court of Appeal - North
**EFCC Chairman - North
**President Federal high court - North
**National Security Adviser - North
**Chief of Defense Staff - North
**Controller, Customs Service - North
**Controller Prison Services - North
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now ask yourself, who is the problem of the North?
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by ecosanders: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Bein d first 2 comment here,i wil say, @OP u r a goat, big one papa, got a problem wit d North? Go jump in front of a moving train. Bigot

1 Like

Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by edynasty: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2013
Now can you please say something as a reasonable person or shut your mouth and let others post? undecided

*learning insults too* SMH

1 Like

Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by Parisgoodman(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2013
ecosanders: Bein d first 2 comment here,i wil say, @OP u r a goat, big one papa, got a problem wit d North? Go jump in front of a moving train. Bigot
truth hurts?
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by edynasty: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2013
At the very face of facts, the guy still couldnt accept how problematic they have become to the development of Nigeria. Rather he resorts into insults... tongue
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by hakanai(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
@op i also demand you share with us the positions being held by the south states and lest compare them. In short just the south south and lets see who is with the edge and what that same group has offered her people back home.You list the above as if they are the only positions and the most juicy positions in Nigeria. Abegii allow people rest.List every key position and then lets break it down and compare. That said i would even prefer by 6 zones so we see what you mean exactly. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by daroz(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
haka_nai: @op i also demand you share with us the positions being held by the south states and lest compare them. . undecided undecided undecided undecided

You (as a northerner) can do that for us, in defence of your north.
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by Itoroetti(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
At times I wonder if there was a country Nigeria.who are even d problem of Nigeria?
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
@op, u wnt knw abi? Tel gej 2 resign!
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
The northerners are power freaks but dont know what to do with power...if they cant fix their individual states ,why can they fix nigeria
Re: What Do The Northerners Really Want? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
They want enslavement through the Islamic religion.

(1) (Reply)

Over 200 Hangers-on Accompanied Jonathan To AU Summit / Poisonous Amala Kills Family Of 3 In Ogun State / Lagos Belongs To The Tinubus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.