Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. (3400 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
10minz before your wedding, you are called for a contract of 300million dollars. Will you go for it or leave it? Please comment....don't spoil d fun.....
Re: A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by outrage: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wish kin kwesion b this? Of course anybody in their right mind will leave the wedding..

After the contract fly everybody to space and get married there.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by spyroxy1(m): 4:38am On Jan 12, 2013
for real, if u know its genuine. Be bold and call the key people and let them inform all present and those yet to come to wait for you, you have an almighty - important meeting. Na until when u come, make them no leave the venue oooo. N20,000 each for every one present!!! I swear you go meet more than expected waiting and sweating profusely (even in the sun). na money matter oo. I must go wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Btw if nah me I go postpone the wedding sharp sharp coz 300million USD no b beans*
Re: A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2013
This one no be question na.

Of course the correct thing to do is to abandon your marriage and go for the contract. Before nko?

Even your wife/husband that you wanted to marry will encourage you to go for the money first, wedding can wait grin
Re: A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. by slimchi2k2(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2013
dream

(1) (Reply)

Can A Husband Molest His Wife? / She Slapped His Dad. What Should He Do? / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.