Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (7975 Views)

A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
As the title says
I'll kick it off, nicest thing a guy has done for me was to love me for who I am smiley

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by sistajay(f): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
He said am the best ting dat ever happened to him. He cooks and cleans evey weekend.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nothing. cry
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sista jay u have a keeper o better husband him
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ah sniper I no fit believe that one o tink well well
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chronique(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
I was broke then & she spent part of her allowee dat she saved during service to cater for both of us for two weeks. I can never forget that. It wasnt like she had much. I cherished dat sacrifice so much.

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by sistajay(f): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mindependent: Sista jay u have a keeper o better husband him

You know how it is wen you're the keeper of a mans heart.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mindependent: Ah sniper I no fit believe that one o tink well well

My love makes sacrifices for me
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Chanchit: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2013
A gurl asking me to share my profile pix with her on 2go, only for her to use it as her profile pix too.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Awww that's sweet
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Allowed me break-up with her without making for the two of us
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2013
Nicest thing a guy ever said to me was not even about me.

I just liked the fact that he said it.

What he said was that he has his own hands to wash his clothes and he doesn't believe that washing his clothes is his wife's responsibility.

I was so touched/happy that there is a Nigerian man that thinks like that. This happened about five years ago.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by kinchiso(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2013
She paid the bills on our 1st date...
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2013
sista-jay:
He said am the best ting dat ever happened to him. He cooks and cleans evey weekend.

buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Jerie(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2013
I was writing my final exams in d Uni and was damn broke. No money, foodstuffs, nothing! My G.F who was also a stuudent in anoda dept. cooked for me for me throughout my exams. Ironically, I had my best GPA of 4.86 that semester.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2013
fellis: Nicest thing a guy ever said to me was not even about me.

I just liked the fact that he said it.

What he said was that he has his own hands to wash his clothes and he doesn't believe that washing his clothes is his wife's responsibility.

I was so touched/happy that there is a Nigerian man that thinks like that. This happened about five years ago.
same with me. I cant let my GF do that for me. I even feel uncomfortable with being served food on table.... And if someone does that, I dont hesistate to say thank you.

It's because all my life, I goto the kitchen to my food. Same with washing. If my wife would wash my clothes, it would probably be due to busy schedules. I will never impose it on her as her primary duty.

4 Likes

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Well, the nicest thing any lady has ever done for me was to Bleep me at the back of my car when I came looking for her elder sister on a date. It was so nice knowing she did all the moves and I gladly obliged. No regrets till date. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Biim: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Chanchit: A gurl asking me to share my profile pix with her on 2go, only for her to use it as her profile pix too.
This is nothing.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2013
My Grandma: "where is your smile? What's wrong darling?" cry
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Jerie(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
fem30: Well, the nicest thing any lady has ever done for me was to Bleep me at the back of my car when I came looking for her elder sister on a date. It was so nice knowing she did all the moves and I gladly obliged. No regrets till date. grin

Bros, aren't you the one who sleeps with married women? Now, you're doing your date's sister! Well, you don pass ur expiry date, na extra time u dey so.

2 Likes

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by cindyrella(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chanchit: A gurl asking me to share my profile pix with her on 2go, only for her to use it as her profile pix too.
I do that like always. It is nothing special! undecided
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well, I cant see any nice thing a girl ever did for me. I have always been the giver... Maybe I will find that one soon, maybe not.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by shiningsta: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
He came to look for me and waited till I finished making my hair late in the night.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: Well, I cant see any nice thing a girl ever did for me. I have always been the giver... Maybe I will find that one soon, maybe not.

Am nice to u now.. At least I make u smile always like dis><>>> smiley smiley
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am nice to u now.. At least I make u smile always like dis><>>> smiley smiley
oh I see. I thought the topic referred to what a boyfriend or girlfriend ever did. In case of a girlfriend is what I mean. Never been lucky...
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: oh I see. I thought the topic referred to what a boyfriend or girlfriend ever did. In case of a girlfriend is what I mean. Never been lucky...
I can make u lucky ya no? D God wey do og and sk own fit bless we.oya toast me *batting eyelashes*
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I can make u lucky ya no? D God wey do og and sk own fit bless we.oya toast me *batting eyelashes*
huh? Nah... Not in the right frame of mind for that now. Besides, I have had enough with ladies... They killed the ignition spark in my engine.

However, a different sphere of life calls for my attention which I must attend to.

Thanks for the offer. Anyways, remember I owe you one. I havent forgotten. *wink*

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha not every guy wants a cheap woman who throws themself around luv tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by EzePromoe: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
The nicest word I've gotten from a babe is, 'you're a machine'. cool
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Maybe she was lying ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.