Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. (980 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by DeepSight(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Following from this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/1158516/anonys-soul-theory-destroyed-richard

Kneel, Logicboy (places sword on his left and right shoulders consecutively)

Now arise, Sir Logicboy, R.E.R

I hereby bestow logicboy with the special title of R.E.R.

Feel free to bestow titles on your favorite nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2013
Lol..

I hereby bestow obadiah777 with the special title of HRM (his royal madness) OBAZUGEE 1 of Israel..

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2013
@deepsight
What does R.E.R stand for?
Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2013
Pastor Kun: @deepsight
What does R.E.R stand for?
Red Eyed Rabbit... Check the linked thread...

Smh... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto: Lol..

I hereby bestow obadiah777 with the special title of HRM (his royal madness) OBAZUGEE 1 of Israel..

ROTFLMAO....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Lolol. Deep Sight, what does N.E.R stand for?
Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by edynasty: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2013
N.E.R stands for Never Entertain Logicboy03 Rabbits
Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto:

Smh... cheesy
Lol.
Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto: Lol..

I hereby bestow obadiah777 with the special title of HRM (his royal madnessSERVANT) OBAZUGEE 1 of Israel..
I FIXED THAT FOR YOU undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Title Conferment Ceremony - I Start With Logicboy. by truthislight: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto:

Smh... cheesy

shocked cheesy grin

R. E. R = Red Eyed Rabbit. Lol.

Lol. Lol in ten languages.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Tuesday 12 February 2013 Divine Call By Pastor E / If God Cannot Help You, Nobody Else Can. / Most Unique Churches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.