Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria (666 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil / Cheap Domestic Flight Ticket Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by idsamoo(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2013
Pls housee,my younger brother studying foreign language frm OAU went for a session in Brazil with his colleagues (an equivalent for an Industrial training).The school deyy fixed dem to went on strike for almost 3months which lead to deir stay extension frm feb to april,,now,,the return ticket has been affected,,,we contacted the agent he used in nigeria he said ,dere is nothing dey can do abt datt,,,-my question ..is it true that nothing can be done?somebody please help on what to do because it seems what he will pay for his return ticket is more than what he spent on his to nd fro ticket last year!!!help pls
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by samally: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2013
idsamoo: Pls housee,my younger brother studying foreign language frm OAU went for a session in Brazil with his colleagues (an equivalent for an Industrial training).The school deyy fixed dem to went on strike for almost 3months which lead to deir stay extension frm feb to april,,now,,the return ticket has been affected,,,we contacted the agent he used in nigeria he said ,dere is nothing dey can do abt datt,,,-my question ..is it true that nothing can be done?somebody please help on what to do because it seems what he will pay for his return ticket is more than what he spent on his to nd fro ticket last year!!!help pls

which airline and what is the form of payment...Cash or credit card??
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by idsamoo(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2013
samally:

which airline and what is the form of payment...Cash or credit card??

Emirate,and it was cash!
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by Vicjustice: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
idsamoo: Pls housee,my younger brother studying foreign language frm OAU went for a session in Brazil with his colleagues (an equivalent for an Industrial training).The school deyy fixed dem to went on strike for almost 3months which lead to deir stay extension frm feb to april,,now,,the return ticket has been affected,,,we contacted the agent he used in nigeria he said ,dere is nothing dey can do abt datt,,,-my question ..is it true that nothing can be done?somebody please help on what to do because it seems what he will pay for his return ticket is more than what he spent on his to nd fro ticket last year!!!help pls
Something can be done... Contact the airline company by phone, or you may want to visit their Airport office and request to make a change on return date. You will be required to pay about $70 for the change if it is made before the due date. But if you missed the flight, you will have to pay about $200 for failing to appear, that's what they call "non-appearance" fee: a new flight will then be scheduled for you
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by samally: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
Something can be done... Contact the airline company by phone, or you may want to visit their Airport office and request to make a change on return date. You will be required to pay about $70 for the change if it is made before the due date. But if you missed the flight, you will have to pay about $200 for failing to appear, that's what they call "non-appearance" fee: a new flight will then be scheduled for you

Correct info.
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by idsamoo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vicjustice:

Thank yu bro for dis info! I will try it out on monday!thanks once again!
Re: His Progrmme Extended,how To Go About Flight Ticket From Brazil To Nigeria by Vicjustice: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
idsamoo:

Thank yu bro for dis info! I will try it out on monday!thanks once again!
My pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

After The First 5yrs How Do You Renew An Epassport? / Please Help / To School In USA Wit O Level Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.