Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. (1251 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / My Friend Just Got Pregnant, Things Are Really Awkward Between Us And I Don't Know How To Treat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by Emusan(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Many men say that they treat their women like queens, but if you asked their counterparts, the response would not be the same. Here are some ways to treat her like a queen and never be a lonely king.

1. Start a day with her with a lovely greeting like:
*The gentleness voice of a DOVE denote its beautiful inner greetings, may my heartly greeting be accepted your excellency Ma!

2. After the moring meal, hold her two hands and look into her eyes and tell her '' I love U'' then pray a short prayer like: I pray may your love pave away for 'us' today.

3. In the office give her a call/sms tell her: every man deserve to have a queen but i thank God for the special one i got, i luv u your excellency!

4. Open the car door for her and say come down 'my queen'.

5. After you back from work at home hold her hands and say thank God for your love i have a work-stress free today my queen.

6. Treat her like a real baby:- At night after she have laid the bed, carry her and lay her on bed and knee beside her and say a short prayer like:
* I pray you'll forgive whatever i did that brought you inner tears.
* I pray that i'm there whatever you want whatever you need.
* My final prayer, God will protect you till moring.
''Slip well my Heart Treasure''
The sweetest scene you could ever witness on earth is watching the one you love, sleeping, while saying your name ♥

Doing this it can save that marriage that about to collapse, also re-ignite your love and strenghten a well strong marriage.
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by seedord247(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Mumu * mumu = mugun

Craze + mad = love
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by djeezy(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2013
Every day Nairalanders are inventing new manuals on how to do this/that.
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by greatgod2012(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
chaircover: You want his people to say that I cooked him egusi with 7 lives grin

I'm not being funny but this kind of mumu behavior will annoy me so much that it will lead to divorce. I like my men with balls and not some poncy gay airy fairy cotton wool sissy!

Good morning sweetheart in the morning is good enough for me.

for how many years will this continue?
abeg, madam CC, leave d guy till he get married, may be he will get time for all this bullshit for even 10 yrs. Some pple think marriage is child's play, until they get into it, they will now realise that there is more to it.
Im not saying couples should not show love to each other, but not every morning, after every breakfast.........abeg, time will tell.
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by baby124: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rotflmao! You must live with the fairies. What about when your wife is after 4? You are more likely to break your back if you try the last point. And oh, just acting in the manner of a dignified and respectable man is more than enough. Knowing you have a family and thinking of your actions and its implications on all the members of your family, before you act is wonderful and evidence of queen like behavior towards wifey. kiss
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by Geomac: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am sure the OP is still single.
Re: If You Don't Treat Her Like A Queen! You Will Be A Lonely King. by Emusan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Geomac: I am sure the OP is still single.

gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas For This Lady With A Terror Mother-in-law..... / Family Raises Alarm Over 15-year-old Girl’s Strange ‘wedding’ To Bus Driver, Con / Lagos Pastor Caught In Ritual Saga Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.