Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! (1514 Views)

Turn $15 (N3000) Into Unlimited Wealth. Earn Upto $500 - $3k online / Any Practical Way Of Turnin N3000 Into N1m In 6months?Help Clear Ths Controversy / Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2013
I was called all sorts of names when I came with the idea that we team up to ensure that interested participants make N1million in 6months with a N3000 capital. But for me that's a very simple thing to do when one employs a very practicable MLM strategy. It may be impossible if you're to go into a business that requires only your effort alone but working with 100s of people, achieving that is going to be a child's play.

This thread is going to chronicle my journey and let's see if by June 2013, I'm going to be a N1million richer or not. I've already started the journey and from December 31st 2012 to date, I've earned over N30000 with the plan.

But what product or service is being sold?
1. A concept that helps people build a targeted list of business people through little effort of their own and much combined effort from hundreds of other people. The money is in the list!
2. A training manual which teaches them how to market on the internet, particularly how to dominate the first page of google search engine (I'm going to show proof later on google of what I've done).

Watch out for more details...
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by An0nimus: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2013
I am watching.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2013
pls keep ur scammin idea 2ur self.... Barawo kawai.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2013
mawojuuche: pls keep ur scammin idea 2ur self.... Barawo kawai.
typical bad belle, bitter mouth. if you have no ideas upstairs dont you think it will be wise to keep quiet.

neksummi: I was called all sorts of names when I came with the idea that we team up to ensure that interested participants make N1million in 6months with a N3000 capital. But for me that's a very simple thing to do when one employs a very practicable MLM strategy. It may be impossible if you're to go into a business that requires only your effort alone but working with 100s of people, achieving that is going to be a child's play.

This thread is going to chronicle my journey and let's see if by June 2013, I'm going to be a N1million richer or not. I've already started the journey and from December 31st 2012 to date, I've earned over N30000 with the plan.

1. A concept that helps people build a targeted list of business people through little effort of their own and much combined effort from hundreds of other people. The money is in the list!
2. A training manual which teaches them how to market on the internet, particularly how to dominate the first page of google search engine (I'm going to show proof later on google of what I've done).

i like your tenacity and i know with the right partnership you can make it. i know this program Quicksmart very well and i was among the pioneer members who made it popular on nl. i made N600K with it in 2008 and i know it works but then it was just a mailing list program with no visible product or service. I get your point neksummi, and about the products and service part i have a great idea, only if we could work together, we could make it really good.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by azpekuliar: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Got an idea. I give you N3k now, you make N1m in 6months time as you claim. I take half, you keep half. Deal?
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by Jubal01: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2013
Also watching bros.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by Jubal01: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Also watching bros.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2013
azpekuliar: Got an idea. I give you N3k now, you make N1m in 6months time as you claim. I take half, you keep half. Deal?
I've not asked anyone to give me 3k to turn to a million. Have I? If u want to be part of it, just keep following.
babaearly:
typical bad belle, bitter mouth. if you have no ideas upstairs dont you think it will be wise to keep quiet.

i like your tenacity and i know with the right partnership you can make it. i know this program Quicksmart very well and i was among the pioneer members who made it popular on nl. i made N600K with it in 2008 and i know it works but then it was just a mailing list program with no visible product or service. I get your point neksummi, and about the products and service part i have a great idea, only if we could work together, we could make it really good.
OK. Get in touch with me and let me hear your idea. Thanks for the encouragement. For some people everything a person comes up with is a scam. Just be making mouth while people are changing their lives for good. My friend, i'll be expecting your call: 08063306838.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Why am I so optimistic and why excactly should you listen to me? Because I've got results to show for it.

Let me give you two instances. In May 2011, I joined a programme called TIG Treasure resources. The programme is being run offline. I decided I wasn't going to limit myself to where I live therefore I started doing things that would help me reach the whole country. After a few months of hard work, I was domininating google whenever someone searched the term "tig treausre resources" You can do a search to verify my claims. When people were sharing the business with others and another person overhears their discussion, they sometimes don't ask questions but just go online to find out things for themselves and they end up registering with me because I more or less became an authority in the programme.

Then in Jan. 2013, I came across the quick smart programme. The way of marketing that was shared with me wasn't that good. It required people spending more money advertising with little or no result so I decided to use my wealth of online marketing experience to promote it. If you search "quick smart programme" on google, you'll also see that my works rank in the first page in google. This is what I can do with any programme I get myself involved with.

With this in mine, it is very possible to turn N3000 into N1million. Remember the whole country is my market place! More details tomorrow. Good night.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 4:27am On Jan 13, 2013
Good morning. Coming back shortly.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by starbasi(m): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2013
neksummi: Why am I so optimistic and why excactly should you listen to me? Because I've got results to show for it.

Let me give you two instances. In May 2011, I joined a programme called TIG Treasure resources. The programme is being run offline. I decided I wasn't going to limit myself to where I live therefore I started doing things that would help me reach the whole country. After a few months of hard work, I was domininating google whenever someone searched the term "tig treausre resources" You can do a search to verify my claims. When people were sharing the business with others and another person overhears their discussion, they sometimes don't ask questions but just go online to find out things for themselves and they end up registering with me because I more or less became an authority in the programme.

Then in Jan. 2013, I came across the quick smart programme. The way of marketing that was shared with me wasn't that good. It required people spending more money advertising with little or no result so I decided to use my wealth of online marketing experience to promote it. If you search "quick smart programme" on google, you'll also see that my works rank in the first page in google. This is what I can do with any programme I get myself involved with.

With this in mine, it is very possible to turn N3000 into N1million. Remember the whole country is my market place! More details tomorrow. Good night.
pls hw do u advertise and rank well on google.com. my email is basi4u2010@gmail.com. your knowledge will be appreciated
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Just be part of what we're doing here and you could apply the strategies you learn from me to every of your businesses.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Follow the conversation there and get across to me. Call 08063306838.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by Leofric(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
pls i like the business idea,how do i get involved.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
You didn't leave any contact information. I sent you a PM. Call me on 08063306838.
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by gloria1(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2013
How quick smart program can help you live your dreams:-Having a visionary leader at the top, creating a legacy position,you become successful by helping other people live their dream, the next thing you look for is a strong team to carry that vision forward....i will meet you at the top... BUILD YOUR DREAMS. www.bennquicksmart.blogsport.com
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by TableLeg(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2013
neksummi: I was called all sorts of names when I came with the idea that we team up to ensure that interested participants make N1million in 6months with a N3000 capital. But for me that's a very simple thing to do when one employs a very practicable MLM strategy. It may be impossible if you're to go into a business that requires only your effort alone but working with 100s of people, achieving that is going to be a child's play.

DIE you deceptive human being!
Vagabond
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by gloria1(f): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
JOIN A STRONG TEAM
Getting the support you Need to succeed
Probably nothing is more important to your success than getting the proper support. This is a huge factor in how fast you get started, the time it takes before you feel comfortable and how quickly you begin to earn serious money. www.bennquicksmart..com
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Table Leg :

DIE you deceptive human being!
Vagabond

Look at what a person who has NEVER started a topic on nairaland is saying.

You know why I don't publicly bash idiots?

Well, a few reasons:

1. An will continue to be an , regardless of what I think of them.

2. I don't 'kling' to a notion that I'm right about everything.

There are thousands of reasons, however... there's one main one:

3. I can't bring myself to be a dirty Bottom, LovePeddler of a wuss bag man - who needs to tear down others to sell stuff. I don't LovePeddler myself for commissions, I empower people for them.

Amazingly, I manage to sell stuff without tearing down others - even if I think they deserve it. I found that building up others, and empowering them works a lot better. No need to LovePeddler myself for a dollar.

Fancy that smiley

Sometimes, you've got to distance yourself from morons, focus on your vision, and remember... we are who we are...

...we are as great as we are... as powerful as we are - for one reason:

Because we lift others up.

Because we EMPOWER them.

Tearing someone down out of a need to sell... simply makes a man look:

Needy.

Luckily, you're more awesome than that.

Keep rockin!
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by TableLeg(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
neksummi:
Look at what a person who has NEVER started a topic on nairaland is saying.
You know why I don't publicly bash idiots?
Well, a few reasons:
1. An will continue to be an , regardless of what I think of them.
2. I don't 'kling' to a notion that I'm right about everything.
There are thousands of reasons, however... there's one main one:
3. I can't bring myself to be a dirty Bottom, LovePeddler of a wuss bag man - who needs to tear down others to sell stuff. I don't LovePeddler myself for commissions, I empower people for them.
Amazingly, I manage to sell stuff without tearing down others - even if I think they deserve it. I found that building up others, and empowering them works a lot better. No need to LovePeddler myself for a dollar.
Fancy that smiley
Sometimes, you've got to distance yourself from morons, focus on your vision, and remember... we are who we are...
...we are as great as we are... as powerful as we are - for one reason:
Beause we lift others up.
Because we EMPOWER them.
Tearing someone down out of a need to sell... simply makes a man look:
Needy.
Luckily, you're more awesome than that.
Keep rockin!
You are the idi.ot... The oxymoronic nob head!!
People are not going to fall for cheap scams this year... Be warned and notify your ilks ...
You even have the balls to reply me? SMH ... You bloody product of a cross breed between an earthworm and an elephant!
Re: Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! by neksummi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Table Leg :

You are the idi.ot... The oxymoronic nob head!!
People are not going to fall for cheap scams this year... Be warned and notify your ilks ...
You even have the balls to reply me? SMH ... You bloody product of a cross breed between an earthworm and an elephant!

Let it be known to you that people are not going fall for cheap attention seekers. If you've got nothing meaningful to contribute here, go sleep i beg. I'm sick of people making baseless allegations with no proof to their claims. Anyway silence would be the best answer for you. But if you want to know what's going on, reach this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

People like you actually make my business rock. I beg continue your ranting!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 5 Dollars Daily | Earn Money Online 2021 | Simple Trick / Free Strategies To Get 500 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog Daily / Modern-day Research Aid And Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.