Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ecobank Has Killed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Has Killed Me (1730 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Has Killed Me by Zagala: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2013
I opened a savings account with one of there branch at ENUGU.after a while,my account gone dormant.and deposited a sum of 1k,to reactivate it.after 2weeks i had a massage from them that my acount has gone dormant again,without knowing that they have taken the 1k i recently deposited, without alarting me.is only went i went to deposit 4k that i knew,after depositing the 4k the same thing happend they took 1k from 4k i deposited,remaining 3k.am now afraid to deposit,if this is how they steal people's money,i wonder why they are stil existing?cos,a student like me wont want to be keeping his hard earned money,in the house of thieves!

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2013
so whose gonna help u here go n complain to them n get ur fuc.ckin moni back...
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by yuzedo: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2013
So how are you posting this if they killed you? undecided

Or are you a ghost?

Tell us so we can handcuff one of the bank buildings & charge with murder! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by oluterday: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2013
I think you have to see they are management and complain to them or get your account close
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2013
what do you want us to do now?
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by naptu2: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo: So how are you posting this if they killed you? undecided

Or are you a ghost?

Tell us so we can handcuff one of the bank buildings & charge with murder! angry

grin grin
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by ojoawo(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo: So how are you posting this if they killed you? undecided

Or are you a ghost?

Lolzzzzz
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by Zagala: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2013
You people are bad o!instead of advicing me on what to do,some of you are laughing at me and making unpleasant statement,or is it because it doesnt concern you? Naija!! Sometimes,i regret being a citizen of this country.walai ta lai! This country is so unkind to manking,even the occupants are not helpful atal.please,if you dont know what advice kindly get out from here.chikina!!metcheeew! Nonses.
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by Zagala: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2013
You people are bad o!instead of advicing me on what to do,some of you are laughing at me and making unpleasant statement,or is it because it does not concern you? Naija!! Sometimes,i regret being a citizen of this country.walai ta lai! This country is so unkind to manking,even the occupants are not helpful atal.please,if you dont know what advice kindly get out from here.chikina!!metcheeew! Nonses.
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by xcitedjay(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2013
This ιsn't α joking matter. Thαt's thє exact reason I forgot about my account with them. I receive debit alert Oη α weekly basis.
I had been ignoring their many excesses, till thє day I was iη α tight spot and asked α friend to pay iη 2k into my Ecobank account, they immediately did their thing and I could only withdraw 1k from their ATM.
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by fm7070: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
go to customer service and complain, if they're not serious with you, simply get their headquarters' customer care number or email.
Tell them what happened, do not be afraid to express you disappointment with them.
I did so to UBA and the lady that was taking me for granted before called me to appologise. Even the operation manager called and treated me like a king that I am.
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by stagger: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Zagala: You people are bad o!instead of advicing me on what to do,some of you are laughing at me and making unpleasant statement,or is it because it does not concern you? Naija!! Sometimes,i regret being a citizen of this country.walai ta lai! This country is so unkind to manking,even the occupants are not helpful atal.please,if you dont know what advice kindly get out from here.chikina!!metcheeew! Nonses.

What do you expect? Instead of solving your problem with them, you are here whining like a little baby. Grow up and solve your problems mister!
Re: Ecobank Has Killed Me by Zagala: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
I think the best thing is to withdraw and close my acount there,before the wipe the remaining cash.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan-based Entrepreneurs Network / Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist / How Would You Get Clients [for An Outsourcing Business]?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.