Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Religionism Has Sinned Against Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religionism Has Sinned Against Nature (472 Views)

Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ? / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Religionism Has Sinned Against Nature-part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religionism Has Sinned Against Nature by AmiableJay(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2013
It is enthralling to realize the level of psychological and technological damage Religionism has done to mankind.It has committed even the greatest sins whichit claims to forbid.Religion is like a chronic plague that will eat up into the very delicate fabric of our sophisticated global community if not addressed effectively and itsconcomitant evils tackled exhaustively.
Religion according to the Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary has been defined as the belief in the existenceof god or gods,and the activities that are connected with the worship of them.
I am not castigating religion as the sole cause of chaos the world is in currently.I am neither accusing religionism as a monster.But the evil religion has done to mankind is so overwhelming in effect that we have to avoid the sentiments and sentimentalityinherent in the discussion of religion and its relevance to the society.I am a staunch believer in the existence of God and Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven.This doesnt necessarily mean i have to yield to the vulnerability of Religionism and thus commit acts that aresinful in itself against nature.
I dont need to hide under theguise of religion to perpetrate crimes against nature.I dont have to fix a bomb on my body and blow myself and other'unbelievers'to pieces in the name of fighting for a God who religion itself attests of his benevolence..I dont have to go to the public and start spewing dreadful utterances about the doom 'sinners' will experience if they dont convert.
Sadly,religionism has not been able to curtail the excesses and outrages that inhere in its practice..God doesnt change,right?So his pattern of worship should notchange too for Him to retain his omnipotent personality and unchanging attribute.But ridiculously throughout the ages,various religions have surfaced each claiming the appropriate pattern in which God should be worshipped.The viscittittudesthat manifest in the world of religion is relatively inimical on global technological advancement and social growth.Infact,religion has been in a perpetual conflict with science.
Religion is an evil we must allbattle.It is an 'infection' and an anomalous ideology that has succeeded in capitalizing on our credulity to commit social crimes and SINs against mankind specifically.
The first sin committed by Religionism is Indoctrination..The human mind is a delicate compartment that has to be nurtured constantly with positive ideas,words,thoughts and ideology that will make him useful to himself and to his community.Religion has exploited the weakness in the mind of man and have told him that'He who that doesnt worship God like this will rotten in hell fire'.
It has created for itself a FEAR which will continue to inhibit social and technological development that has been much desired by the entirety of the global populace.It has wielded this weapon of trepidation to intimidate 'heathens'and 'apostates' and thus 'catchesus young'and shapen us into adults who will keep propagating this Mentality forever thus creating an eternal existence for it.
In the event of this,religion has succeeded in altering normality and logic.This havedisrupted the beauty of our secular system.Our economic system system has not been spared the whims of RELIGIONISM..Islam,specifically preaches Communism,a political ideology that has been used by dictator leaders to justify their SINS thus explaining the stagnancy of both political and economic growth of the Arabia World where communism thrive.
It is however important,i spellout my intention for writing this note.It is not intended forthe castigation of a specific religion or for criticising religion in general.The purpose of writing this is to objectively criticise the evil this mentality,religion has caused.
The proliferation of different religions have created a dangerous rivalry and hitherto,extremism by the adherents of these religions who will continue to poke world peace by engaging in endless verbal tirade and physical confrontation against each other when their religion,or its originatorare 'blasphemed'.
Recently,the production of ananti-Islam video have sparkled global tension whichhave resulted into the mindless murder of civilians.Religion have defied Legality and is always used as an excuse for the commission of murder,arson,rape,bombings and other crimes against mankind.
RELIGION IS NOT EVIL,BUT ITSPRACTICE IS SO VULNERABLE TO EXCESSES and it is these excesses that are contributing to the present quagmire the world is in.
Religion like all other ideologies is aimed at a specific improvement in the lifestyle and condition of humans.Religion however is logically a 'divine ideology'since its practice is aimed at revering the divine 'God'Religion is not a chance or an accident by emergence.It is a premeditated machination designed by God or gods for man to reckon with His greatness.We are made to believe all these'fantasies' by indoctrination.

(1) (Reply)

Many CAN Leaders Are Govt Contractors –clergy / The Good News Club / Pope Benedict In Shock Resignation: Pontiff, 85, Is First In 600 Years To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.