Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Sms Portal,anyone With The Ideal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sms Portal,anyone With The Ideal? (439 Views)

The Ideal Way To Go. / WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal / The Ideal Business - Here Is The Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sms Portal,anyone With The Ideal? by Otolorin4real(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Happyday to youeveryone in the house,please i want to know how i can design and develop sms website and profession website for my business,i will appreciate anyone who can tutor me without stress.pls tell me how to go about it.God bless you more aboundantly.Amen My e-mail is:timobolaji@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do Bed Bugs Spread.............? Part 4! By Chogon Facilities Services Ltd / The Audacity Of Focus/ Persistence / Service Providers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.