Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mah Cee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mah Cee (3992 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mah Fella Nlders / Kay Cee, Dorobuchi, Don Jazzy All In Uyo / Pyguru: Why Do U Keep Deleting Mah Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mah Cee by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
shockedwow nice...dis uh...uc browser has actually made dis stuff enjoyable.ok mah cee sum'in dis thread is not for interaction or commentin whatsoever. It's a thread for me waiting to be hidden or removed
Re: Mah Cee by Paulipopor: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls speak english! Thank you.
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Oh sorry, i thought you understood spanish tongue
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 4:46am On Jan 17, 2013
I am guessing you are saying you enjoy using UCweb right?
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I am guessing you are saying you enjoy using UCweb right?

cryno...it sucks with a capital S. But how dju know
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
cryno...it sucks with a capital S. But how dju know
Actually, Ucweb is enjoyable. I use it and have no issues with it
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually, Ucweb is enjoyable. I use it and have no issues with it
i'm glad i've gotten my opera mini back. But how do you know i use uc browser. Wild guess?
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
i'm glad i've gotten my opera mini back. But how do you know i use uc browser. Wild guess?
The initial post was a give away
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
The initial post was a give away
oh...i almost forgot dat was there. Hee hee (person no dey sleep dis night )
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
oh...i almost forgot dat was there. Hee hee (person no dey sleep dis night )
So you wanna tell me what is really bothering you about UCweb? I could help out cos I personally find it better than Opera Mini. Or you sould send it by PM.

I could bring you up on it's operations
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you wanna tell me what is really bothering you about UCweb? I could help out cos I personally find it better than Opera Mini. Or you sould send it by PM.

I could bring you up on it's operations
well for one thing, the browser is only keen on pictures. I was doing a project and had to get information and the damn browser was just showing me pictures. I got the info thru opera mini.
Pm-uh... mumu yahoo won't let me log in. Dey say i should go and buy p.c
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
well for one thing, the browser is only keen on pictures. I was doing a project and had to get information and the damn browser was just showing me pictures. I got the info thru opera mini.
Ma'am, I don't think that will be the fault of the browser na. Afterall, the browser brings out the info on the site you are visiting. A browser does not select what to display. Perhaps you used Google and clicked on "Images" on mistake which will only show pictures associated with that topic.

And for your yahoomail, a lot of people have that problem. I once did too but I changed my browser, cos yahoo had stopped opening on the previous one, unlocked it from a PC and changed the password. Since then, I did not have a problem with yahoo anymore. But more people are changing to googlemail. You might want to change too
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ma'am, I don't think that will be the fault of the browser na. Afterall, the browser brings out the info on the site you are visiting. A browser does not select what to display. Perhaps you used Google and clicked on "Images" on mistake which will only show pictures associated with that topic.

And for your yahoomail, a lot of people have that problem. I once did too but I changed my browser, cos yahoo had stopped opening on the previous one, unlocked it from a PC and changed the password. Since then, I did not have a problem with yahoo anymore. But more people are changing to googlemail. You might want to change too
oh yeah...you do have a point there! 'images'...are you on gmail?
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2013
angry paul!
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
oh yeah...you do have a point there! 'images'...are you on gmail?
Yes ma I am on Gmail
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yes ma I am on Gmail
oh wow...good for you. Are you one of these geeks crazy bout phone techno and stuff?
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
oh wow...good for you. Are you one of these geeks crazy bout phone techno and stuff?
No. I understand some phone browsers cos I use my phone to browse and it will be good to gave the best deal. In reality, I don't know a lot, just basics. If you need more infos on phones and stuff, the Phone section has some real life professionals
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. I understand some phone browsers cos I use my phone to browse and it will be good to gave the best deal. In reality, I don't know a lot, just basics. If you need more infos on phones and stuff, the Phone section has some real life professionals
oh...ok. Been up all night?
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
oh...ok. Been up all night?
No. I got up around 4am. You?
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. I got up around 4am. You?
Been up all night *mid night call tinz*...you're an early waker or the addiction to Nl has reach dat level
Re: Mah Cee by Paulipopor: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
there's i was thinking i's the only one having problem with my yahoo. I've since converted to using my gmail.
@topic. Opera mini use to be the browser for me back in the day. I'd up to 3 different opera mini until around july last year when i switched to uc browser. My life has never remained the same since thengrin. It's flexible and saves my mb. I've like 150mb left out of my monthly 200mb since the past 2weeks.

@Jane, Miss you small.
Welcome back sha.gringrin
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8: .
Been up all night *mid night call tinz*...you're an early waker or the addiction to Nl has reach dat level
Early waker. I have things to do ma'am
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
there's i was thinking i's the only one having problem with my yahoo. I've since converted to using my gmail.
@topic. Opera mini use to be the browser for me back in the day. I'd up to 3 different opera mini until around july last year when i switched to uc browser. My life has never remained the same since thengrin. It's flexible and saves my mb. I've like 150mb left out of my monthly 200mb since the past 2weeks.

@Jane, Miss you small.
Nice and easy
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:

@Jane, Miss you small.
paul you miss me just small *almost to cry* me i dinor miss you at all den...wow! Paul you serious about dat ucweb stuff? Mayb i should reconsider...
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
paul you miss me just small *almost to cry* me i dinor miss you at all den...wow! Paul you serious about dat ucweb stuff? Mayb i should reconsider...
http://down3.ucweb.com/ucbrowser/en/?bid=354&pub=lxm@www.ucweb.com&url=&title=ng-forum

www.ucweb.com

for all your UCweb needs.

Cheers
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Early waker. I have things to do ma'am
interesting....you wake up by 4:00 am everyday? For real? *is dat lyf* if i had my way, i'd sleep all day! ---except of course, during meal times
Re: Mah Cee by Paulipopor: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
yeah. I'm serious. You should reconsider.
Emmmm...er...okay i miss you more than small a little.gringrin
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
yeah. I'm serious. You should reconsider.
Emmmm...er...okay i miss you more than small a little.gringrin
paul it's over! cry *throws his ring back at him*

so presently yu use ucweb
Re: Mah Cee by Paulipopor: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
paul it's over! cry *throws his ring back at him*

so presently yu use ucweb
shockedshockedshocked Hope it's not the one i bought for $80,000? *picks it up...singing**i'm walking away, from the tr**ble in my life...***whistling***gringringrin

yeah i use uc, pls change over asap.
Re: Mah Cee by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8:
interesting....you wake up by 4:00 am everyday? For real? *is dat lyf* if i had my way, i'd sleep all day! ---except of course, during meal times
We can't all be the same can we? Life would be boring
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
shockedshockedshocked Hope it's not the one i bought for $80,000? *picks it up...singing**i'm walking away, from the tr**ble in my life...***whistling***gringringrin

yeah i use uc, pls change over asap.
thunder fire dat your nyash dere! cheesy i will show you how much trouble i can be
Re: Mah Cee by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
We can't all be the same can we? Life would be boring
aw...you mean to tell me you're a straight-up, clean cut , no nonsense, serious minded business dude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! / Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. / How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.