Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner (17905 Views)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by xyoung: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
We all hear from church, wedding seminars etc that when searching for a wife, beauty should b a secondary factor while character primary..

A friend have this close female friend, they share everything together, play and joke together but the problem. She recently suggested they tie d knot since they share everything together except sex

My guy said, he is never attracted to this girl sexually due to his preference for girls with Big boobs and hips and d girl is d direct opposite..

Does it mean all these pastors and wedding counselors err in their teachings putting physical body factor as secondary when it should b primary

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by k2039: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
xyoung:
My guy said, he is never attracted to this girl sexually due to his preference for girls with Big bboos and hpis and d girl is d direct opposite..
He will certainly chase after girls with big boobs and hips when they get marrried.

Does it mean all des pastors and wedding counsellors err in their teachings putting physical body factor as secondary when it should b primary
I just think there should be a balance between both, whether secondary or primary.

11 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bodily features should be secondary cos if we were to pick men according to how they look...only 18% of the male population in the whole world would be married cheesy

47 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Different people,various preferences. If you like big boöbs & asz,go for it.if you prefer 'flats' throughout,kini big deal?...However,be rest assured that beauty fades with age,but good character endures forever. Thus,pastors don't err in preaching character over beauty.

14 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Bodily features should be secondary cos if we were to pick men according to how they look...only 18% of the male population in the whole world would be married cheesy
Haha! In otherwords 82% are without good physical features? You're either bluffing or you're surrounded by primates.

48 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Bodily features should be secondary cos if we were to pick men according to how they look...only 18% of the male population in the whole world would be married cheesy
You defo have flat asss and a flat chest too...i pity you

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by addictiv(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
That's why men re visual nd women emotional......guys usually pick their sexual fantasies even if she has a bad character or can't cook......while the ladies would pick a loving caring person regardless of how they look.

5 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very important or else, as a guy, u go dey visit those clubs for island and ikeja. Plus that hall for unilag.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by prince4pro(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is super story, story, This is super story
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by princeonx: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
You are right because na him pocket/ bank account dey decide for una smdh!

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by vanstanzy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
There's need for, First... a physically attraction before a sustainable relationship can be started! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by creativemusic: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by baby124: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
I couldnt be with someone I was not attracted to. Its just not possible. The guy must be slim but well cut, at least my height. wink. Pot belly is an instant turnoff, I am the only one allowed to carry bele. sad.

4 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Etumgbe(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Go and marry monkey because her character is ok

11 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by vanstanzy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
xyoung: We all hear from church, wedding seminars etc that when searching for a wife, beauty should b a secondary factor while character primary..

A friend have this close female friend, they share everything together, play and joke together but the problem. She recently suggested they tie d knot since they share everything together except sex

My guy said, he is never attracted to this girl sexually due to his preference for girls with Big boobs and hips and d girl is d direct opposite..

Does it mean all these pastors and wedding counselors err in their teachings putting physical body factor as secondary when it should b primary

If he ends up marrying her, once he meets someone with such specification of what he likes, he'll commit adultery. Advice: DON'T MARRY HER!

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by iamswizz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by tomsniel(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Iwa lewa

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by yuzedo: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
baby_123: I couldnt be with someone I was not attracted to. Its just not possible. The guy must be slim but well cut, at least my height. wink. Pot belly is an instant turnoff, I am the only one allowed to carry bele. sad.
Sweerie, today is ur lucky day! wink
I hereby present: myself! cool
Send me richad card of MTN 1500 and I can be alllllll yours + 18inches.. wink

5 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Davedavy: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
I think one should be attracted to his/her partner,there are lots of attractive girls with equally good characters.I cant be with someone I'm not physically attracted to.Marrying a woman you are not attracted to solely because of her character is suicidal likewise marrying a beauty queen without character is also suicidal,there should be a balance.

7 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Hemanwel(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Don't mind the body;mind the engine!

6 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by lafuria1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
body beauty is important because ur patner is meant to sheild you from others with such features. when you see women with body features u like, u remember u wife has them too, so ignore and move on. but this doesnt stop men from still cheating, always wanting more grin

here is wat a female friend once said
‘I keep coming across average looking guys who want to marry someone stunning...whatever that means...I see them as beautiful yet they don't 'see' me. Everyone is looking for some 'spark' that you find in the movies...in essence we all want the same things, just blind to see what's in front of us sometimes’

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by baby124: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Sweerie, today is ur lucky day! wink
I hereby present: myself! cool
Send me richad card of MTN 1500 and I can be alllllll yours + 18inches.. wink

This is why I wrote in past tense. I also forgot to add no cheapay! I am not your mother! grin. Be a man and use your small muscle to farm and make money angry

7 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Basic(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Haba! Please note that we're talking about human beings here, not (your fellow) monkeys!

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by czay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beauty fade away gradually but character does not..
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Pacesetter2: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Though important but should we place more emphasis on these?
They soon fade away.example is the boobs issue...after some years it goes sagging
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Pacesetter2: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
c-zay:
Beauty fade away gradually but character does not..
you said it all...character is very important...doesnt fade at all
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by sparko1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
That is so not true! From what i can see more like the other way arround.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
I care not what pastors say. We as humans are attracted to the physical before the psychological and intellectual.

If I'm not physically attracted, it won't work in the long run
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Dandy1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
addictiv: That's why men re visual nd women emotional......guys usually pick their sexual fantasies even if she has a bad character or can't cook......while the ladies would pick a loving caring person regardless of how they look.
Your conclusion about men being ''visual'' is wrong.'Cos as against what you were insinuating,men will not go for a physically endowed girl at the expense of one who can cook and has a good character(providing she's not effing ugly).Likewise,a lady won't go for a ugly but caring guy.Unless money is the factor that is actually attracting such a girl.Overall,I think striking a balance is all that matters
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by DANILSA(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013

binger: Haha! In otherwords 82% are without good physical features? You're either bluffing or you're surrounded by primates.

blogger1.0:

You defo have flat asss and a flat chest too...i pity you
YOU SURE SAY UR HUBBY NO WOWO? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Stegomiah: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
I tink body beauty IS̶̲̥̅ important buh also secondary.love, Character, Godliness, Intelligence ar more important, cos beauty will fade away! Nd wat will keep d union if wat IS̶̲̥̅ primary IS̶̲̥̅ already gone. LOVE IS̶̲̥̅ d key 2 a succesful marriage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.