Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Things Men Go Through In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through In Life (18240 Views)

Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears

3. After buying a ring u'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner

7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}

8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children

9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day
angry angry

70 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by omega25red(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin @ number 6, you can have her make you lunch to take to work. This way you save more money to give her.

7 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
omega25red: grin @ number 6, you can have her make you lunch to take to work. This way you save more money to give her.

Brother Hardly Ooo, Shey U no dey Watch Nollywood? cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Meegadough: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
If she's worth it, i can do more.

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Number 9 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by xynerise: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
So make we no marry again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
xynerise: So make we no marry again? undecided

Xyne Some 'Cohesive Measures' Needs to be Taken angry
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by enyieuna: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very true but life must go on ,nature has made it to be so if not a man will just be redundant .

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
thank God
number 7-9, i love it cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by lain: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thats y we are men

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ OP

Pathetic!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Ovie56(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pathetic
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by yertyr(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha.... Get all the degrees and accolades and u can't perform in bed...hahahaha *falls from bike*

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nawaoo this life self?

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by utenwuson: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Being a man no b rice.! U need screw ur wife well even after a hectic day wt anoda gurl! Sorry i mean in d office! Lolz
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by itunu8(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Meegadough: If she's worth it, i can do more.

i fink i just fell in luv wt u!!!... Great finkin there... I pray God gives u d strength and enablement to do more for her... Ciao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by nellaluv(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
I love being a woman. Op stop complaining Adam was a man too you know smiley
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
utenwuson: Being a man no b rice.! U need screw ur wife well even after a hectic day wt anoda gurl! Sorry i mean in d office! Lolz
Are you screwdriver and your wife bolt?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by itunu8(f): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
lain: Thats y we are men

Dats exatly how a responsible man thinks ..congrats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Pacesetter2: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE
7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed {SMH}
angry angry
that one na the issue
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by dhrey: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
E no easy hooooooo
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by tfk08: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
That's d reality of life. Man see him self as king, but in reality woman rules d world. Eyin iya iba yin Oooo!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Pacesetter2: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
all4naija: Are you screwdriver and your wife bolt?
That screw of a thing dey bother me as well..is there no any other slang?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by anthony86(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
when I was much younger. I thought my Dad was harsh and mean so I Loved my mum than him.As i grew older and becoming a man of my own i realise he was the best person i have ever encountered. Men go through a lot to please their wives and raise their kids. Some are late (that is why you have so many widows around), some are in prisons not because they are bad but because they must meet ends means. Right now i must work overtime in office this week so as to but a BB for my sweetheart cos the fairly used one i bought for her 2 months ago just packed up.

9 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
nellaluv: I love being a woman. Op stop complaining Adam was a man too you know smiley

And all he Did was Eat Fruits and Screw Around with Eve -- Thats Less TASK hun angry

~vicky~:
thank God
number 7-9, i love it cheesy

Ve already made my Intent Known -- I wont marry U cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Mayowura: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not all men o! There are REAL MEN AND FAKE MEN! So its the luck of a lady to find the former or the latter!
Goodluck ladies!
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by drlaykay(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
No mata what,I will still love to come back as a man in my next world
I love dat xes

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo:

Ve already made my Intent Known -- I wont marry U cheesy cheesy grin

am not interested either tongue cheesy
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by ebamma3: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
you give your hard earned money to your girlfriend out of love but she goes behind your back to call u a mugu

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by lafuria1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
number 6 was somethimg i notice so well at home wen i was young. i asked my self what do the fathers really enjoy with the money they earn? simple ,the love and satisfaction of seeing their family eat from what they bring home....

6 Likes

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Sitex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
A man's got to do what he has to do...its jst unfortunate when you have an ingrate for a wife

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.