Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them (1660 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Asalam alaykum. Please i would like to know if making laali designs for muslim ladies that dont cover their hands or feet is permisible in islam. Can you do it for them since the asl of applying laali or henna is not haraam, or you dont do it cos you know they will expose it? Pls i need replies with evidences. Thank you.
Re: Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them by maclatunji: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hallie27: Asalam alaykum. Please i would like to know if making laali designs for muslim ladies that dont cover their hands or feet is permisible in islam. Can you do it for them since the asl of applying laali or henna is not haraam, or you dont do it cos you know they will expose it? Pls i need replies with evidences. Thank you.

I suspect that you are taking responsibility for the actions of other people. A fascinating question.
Re: Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I suspect that you are taking responsibility for the actions of other people. A fascinating question.
[quote author=maclatunji]
something like that, though i make laali designs for people too. One cannot be perfect,but it is necessary to try one's best to do what is right in the deen with Allah's help.
Re: Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them by maclatunji: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
^I appreciate the consciousness that motivated your question. What I meant is that the person putting the Laali isn't doing something haram. The other part of the question is based on the actions of other people whom you cannot control (I am sure).

However, it is better not to apply it for women who contravene God's rules with how they use it but I doubt that we can blame you for their actions.

Can we blame the teacher who teaches a student how to use the computer if that student eventually becomes an internet scammer?

I have seen something brief on this and it basically leaves the decision to the discretion of the individual involved.

I am also interested in reading more opinions though.

Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them by hadbak: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Making it for dem n dem wearing it is not haram. What is impermisible n haram is the fact that dey expose it. Women in islam are commanded by Allah to protect dia beauty n expose it only to their husbands. Henna/laali is halal to use. As for you d designer, there is an hadith dat I cant remember to quote it verbatim but it was saying somtin about when one sees somtin which is haram he shld corect it, either with words or action. Try talk to d sisters in a polite manner if dey listen,good for dem n you. If not Allah see n knows your heart. Wallahu Aalam!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unanswerable Questions For Islam / Summary And Lessons From The Story Of Prophet Yusuf (A.S) / Muslims: What Is The Meaning Of This Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.