Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition (5900 Views)

PHOTOS: Beyonce, Rihanna And Adele's Child Look Alikes At The Grammys / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Slimcurtis1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kim,beyonce,rihanna and britney rock in bald.

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by abuaoyen(f): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kim $ Beyonce r stil beautiful.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Slimcurtis1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Kslib(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
See beauties!!! Abeg once you don fine,you don fine be dat... with bald head,dem still fine pass all dose girls wey dey carry mami water,horse and dragon hair for head....
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by buchito1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
see dem!!! Ugly ducklings..... Witout their brazzilian hair!!!
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by amber222(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kslib: See beauties!!! Abeg once you don fine,you don fine be dat... with bald head,dem still fine pass all dose girls wey dey carry mami water,horse and dragon hair for head....
who tell u say d pple in d pics no dey put on artificial hair.u think say na real hair beyounce and rihanna put 4 their head ?even all ds white celebrity put hair extension on their hair

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na Banky W sisters be dis?

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by nadias877(f): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
abuaoyen: Kim $ Beyonce r stil beautiful.
I totally agree with u.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kslib: See beauties!!! Abeg once you don fine,you don fine be dat... with bald head,dem still fine pass all dose girls wey dey carry mami water,horse and dragon hair for head....

lol. Which one be dragon hair again?

Britney looks like Halle berry in that foto.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Slimcurtis1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
I think rihanna looks like mercy johnson in the pix.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Kslib(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2013
amber222: who tell u say d pple in d pics no dey put on artificial hair.u think say na real hair beyounce and rihanna put 4 their head ?even all ds white celebrity put hair extension on their hair
You know why i like you,your face go sweet for slap(na play oh)... When u hear me say dem no dey put artificial hair??.. I dey comment based on their bald pishure nah...
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by tellwisdom: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2013
Who shave their hair?? sad
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2013
Thumbs up...Ladies Brave enough

M campaigning against Brazilian hair

Its either u go BALD or u go home tongue
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thumbs up...Ladies Brave enough

Are those pictures real?
I thought they were photoshopped.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

Are those pictures real?
even if they are it doesn't kill a cat ma point is lipsrsealed

I haven't seen any daring ladies in our continent just a few would do that but fact remains sum of us would kill for the brazilian weave wen we were born blessed with rich black hair
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Kslib(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

Are those pictures real?
Ok... You know what... Photoshop your picture.. But make sure you remove your wig first,then your real hair....
***nodding head and waiting****

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
Ok... You know what... Photoshop your picture.. But make sure you remove your wig first,then your real hair....
*tapping my shoes and waiting*
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:

Sometimes I wonder about the unneccesarily defensive nature of Nairalanders.
I didn't say they were fine neither did I say they were ugly. All I did was ask whether the pictures were real.
Na wa for some people.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Kslib(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

Sometimes I wonder about the unneccesarily defensive nature of Nairalanders.
I didn't say they were fine neither did I say they were ugly. All I did was ask whether the pictures were real.
Na wa for some people.
Nooooo!!! You are getting me wrong.. Why will i be denfensive sef?? Do they even know if someone like me exists?? All i'm trying to say is "the number of bald heads there are 4 in number,and i hate even numbers",so i was just asking you to upload your photoshopped bald pic to make it 5 in number(ie..odd number)... Shey you get me now....
****draws her closer**
****holds her waist****
***starts massaging her back,neck and shoulders****
****aks "baby when will we see the pic naw***
**she screams "just shut up and keep massaging me baby***

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
Nooooo!!! You are getting me wrong.. Why will i be denfensive sef?? Do they even know if someone like me exists?? All i'm trying to say is "the number of bald heads there are 4 in number,and i hate even numbers",so i was just asking you to upload your photoshopped bald pic to make it 5 in number(ie..odd number)... Shey you get me now....
****draws her closer**
****holds her waist****
***starts massaging her back,neck and shoulders****
****aks "baby when will we see the pic naw***
**she screams "just shut up and keep massaging me baby***

lolzzzz
grin
Tanks baby. I have wanted a back rub for a long time now.

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Shwarz: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Jeez! They all luk like avatars... Lol. Anyway, me I feel they were all involved in d same illuminati ritual wch required dem going bald...
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
uihebom: Na Banky W sisters be dis?
grin grin grin grin

but they are still look okay though
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Kslib(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin

but they are still look okay though
And Jesus wept!!!!!!!
It is well...
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
And Jesus wept!!!!!!!
It is well...

LOOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Maj196(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is dat britney spears or halle berry?
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
They all look like sloppy dìcks. Kim and Halle look better than the rest.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Slimcurtis1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12: They all look like sloppy dìcks. Kim and Halle look better than the rest.
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Slimcurtis1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is britney not halley.rihanna luks so obasanjorish
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Kslib:
And Jesus wept!!!!!!!
It is well...
grin
Kslib:
And Jesus wept!!!!!!!
It is well...
Lol
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Shwarz: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dis is a lie, none of dis ladies shaved dia hairs. Its a big lie n dis picture is a product of photoshop...
Re: Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
This pics is obviously α lie,neither of dem xcpt for 'brittany' has ever shaved her hair..photoshop,also datz nt brittany,datz halley berry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Ex-girlfriend Stuns In New Photos / My Prediction On Tiwa Savages Marriage Came To Pass - See Screen Shot / See How A Girl Post Her Big Ass On Facebook Causing Trouble 18+ Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.