Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced (4447 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / Uniabuja Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
The supposed date of uniabuja resumption october 13th may not hold .this is due to ongoing works around minicampus n hostels. For more info am at ur service
Nòó◦°˚ flashing call also for admission info
For more visit»
www.ngreports..com

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Queendo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
April for a new session? pls when will they sell PG forms
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by honey001(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
But I heard Feb 4th.
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Munalicious(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
unibuja resumes on d 4th n exams start on d 11th of feb....
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by s1(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2013
pls drop your phone no, i will like to speak with you.
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
we just pulled out from ASUU, school resumes dec 1st 2013
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Richiez(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2014
hello great uniabujite, i dont know who created this thread but im sure its not a uniabujite, i am SLY, BSC INDUSTRIAL CHEM 200LVL
information reaching me here in gwagz is that some group of lecturers draged the institution to court for electing prof. micheal adikwu as the new vc, pending the court case there z no valid date for resumption....
i wonder if these staffs re not in good term with adikwu too i forsee series of strike in future... God help us,, call me for any info abt uniabuja 07065855692
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
the industrial court has ordered the new vc prof. mocheal adikwu of uniabuja to be removed from seat with immediate effect, this was due to the fact that he was made the vc via the inappriopriate way. Now the question remains who will be the next vc.
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
UNIABUJA LATEST NEWS
Breaking News*
The leadership of ASUU University of Abuja has called of the strike after the union decided to accept Professor Michael Umale Adikwu as the institution's vice -chancellor.
The institution's ASUU chairman called off the nearly two-months old strike following a decision of the three university lecturers who took the new v.c to court due to his un-merited appointment as the v.c of the institution to accept him as the vice-chancellor of the school. The management of the school will throw open the school gates for students as from Tuesday, 15th July, 2014.
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
UNIABUJA LATEST NEWS
Breaking News*
The leadership of ASUU University of Abuja has called of the strike after the union decided to accept Professor Michael Umale Adikwu as the institution's vice -chancellor.
The institution's ASUU chairman called off the nearly two-months old strike following a decision of the three university lecturers who took the new v.c to court due to his un-merited appointment as the v.c of the institution to accept him as the vice-chancellor of the school. The management of the school will throw open the school gates for students as from Tuesday, 15th July, 2014.

a.k.a SLY
Re: Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
meeting between the ASUU uniabuja chapter and school senate is currently holding in mini campus concerning our resumption date and exams date also.. check here for more later today. 16TH JULY 2014

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Female Law Student Transgendered On Their Old School Day (pictures) / How To Pay Acceptance Fees And Tuition Fees - Unilag Postgraduate(m.sc/pgd) / Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.