Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Did He Go Too Far??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Did He Go Too Far??? (623 Views)

GONE TOO FAR / Class Is Too Far / Guobe De Nisa...tomorrow Is Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did He Go Too Far??? by Nwoka(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Gud evening pple.i saw dis story online and i think i should share it with u guys.This is a true story about recent wedding dat took place in Surulere.This was a huge weddin wt over 3oo guests.After d wedding @ d reception,d groom got up on stage and grab d microphone to talk to d crowd.He thanked d guests that graced d occasion both far and near,and those dat supported them during d preparation for d wedding.He thanked d Bride's father specially for providing a fabulous reception.To thank everyone for coming and bringin gifts and everything,he said he wanted to give d guests his own special gifts.Taped to d bottom of everyone's chair,was a manila envelope.He told everyone to open their envelopes.Inside each envelope was 8 by 10 picture of his best man having sex with his wife.(He had gotten suspicous of both of them,an hired private investigator who trailed them and caught both of them in d act weeks prior to d wedding).After he dropped d bombshell,he observed d reactions of everyone for couple of minutes,he turned to d best man and said fu-ck u!,turned to d bride and said fu-ck u!,and then he turned to d dumbfounded crowd and said...thanks for coming everyone,i'm out of here.He had d marriage annulled d next monday morning.while most of us would av broken off d engagement immediately after finding out abt d affair,this guy goes through with it as if nothing was wrong.His revenge..1.making d bride's parents pay #620000 for d wedding reception for over 300 guests.2.Letting everyone know what exactly did happen.3 And d best of all,trashing d reputations of d bride and d best man infront of all their friends,enemies,their parents,sblings,loved ones etc.Folks pls did d guy go too far?
Re: Did He Go Too Far??? by Lordlexy: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2013
D guy is my hero

(1) (Reply)

No Plan Is Worth The Paper It Is Printed On Unless It Starts You Doing Something / The Things Which Hurt, Instruct / Types Of Girls, As A Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.