Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. (22255 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by lifesabeach: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
I henceforth declare myself vegetarian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by kachionubogu: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
Disgusting..Last one was look horrible how people can do this..
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
AG.gal:
Wait 4 me pls,coming after u wit my nephew's toy gun

Wetin your nephew dey do with toy gun?

I don begin to suspect you...
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Baby Mice Wine - China

No, I didn't spell rice wrong. There are baby mice in this cruel concoction. This health drink comes from the Chinese. The beverage is prepared by catching baby mice and drowning them in rice wine. This disaster is left for a year of fermenting. This is a health drink considered to be a remedy for many ailments. Healthy or not, there's no doubt that it's gross.

http://lolzparade.com/weird/crazy-things-you-wouldnt-believe-were-eaten-as-foods?v=-_tQEo-Xo2N130njpv9oDOAZ3UWWCy34Q9mUbpGaXs1_X_ZzN66KBs-Zxw90duZMufIGuA48okYrQy5it4jsaQ%3B&page=5

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by yuzedo: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
La Bonito: call 08051001129.
Dammit! U gave me the number of ur OPC vigilante in ur Okokomaiko community!!! He said his name is Baba Idowuogbo! angry angry angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
yuzedo:
Dammit! U gave me the number of ur OPC vigilante in ur Okokomaiko community!!! He said his name is Baba Idowuogbo! angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Really, the most barbaric is the monkey brain scenario - if at all it is true, because it is so harrowing the way it is described that I find the description impossible to believe. Can you imagine a scenario whereby one sits down to dinner and what is brought in is a tied live monkey. One then uses a hammer to crack open its skull and then puts in fork and knife into the brain and start eating, occasionally dipping the live brain into a sauce on the table.

This one is for vampires. Just imagine you get invited out for dinner and your host does this in front of you. You will never see the world with the same eyes again. In fact, you would believe he is a vampire, and you may end up in a psychiatric ward.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
claremont:
I was privileged to observe how dogs are killed in certain parts of Nigeria where dog meat is considered a delicacy, and I must say the level of sadism I witnessed is not much different from what we have here. A dog was thrown alive into a large bag and the bag was sealed with a rope, the dog was then beaten to death by several people using pestles.
Dogs are warriors, and they will fight to the death if you try to harm them, so this manner is the only way to kill them. sad
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Glowealth: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
ocelot2006: Haba, the poster is funny oh. We have a name for No.6 in Naija: POINT AND KILL.
... grin
ocelot2006: Haba, the poster is funny oh. We have a name for No.6 in Naija: POINT AND KILL.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Is there anybody here that remembers indiana jones and the temple of doom I think one of the dishes was chilled monkey brain.
I was trying to remember the name of that particular Indiana Jones movie. I remember covering my eyes as a child during that scene. Totally gross. sad
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ninilowo: Those eating these "dishes" are cannibals. They can as well eat human.

Feotuses ARE unborn humans!

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
kachi onubogu: Disgusting..Last one was look horrible how people can do this..

At the bolded, pardon?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Specthatcher(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
A foetus?? These people are simply barbarians #rushes out to throw up#
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight: Baby Mice Wine - China

No, I didn't spell rice wrong. There are baby mice in this cruel concoction. This health drink comes from the Chinese. The beverage is prepared by catching baby mice and drowning them in rice wine. This disaster is left for a year of fermenting. This is a health drink considered to be a remedy for many ailments. Healthy or not, there's no doubt that it's gross.

http://lolzparade.com/weird/crazy-things-you-wouldnt-believe-were-eaten-as-foods?v=-_tQEo-Xo2N130njpv9oDOAZ3UWWCy34Q9mUbpGaXs1_X_ZzN66KBs-Zxw90duZMufIGuA48okYrQy5it4jsaQ%3B&page=5
O the horror!!! O the grossness of it all!!! Awful, just awful!!! sad shocked
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
I really don't understand why the creatures have to be alive. Why subject them to such unspeakble cruelty?? As for the chinese, those people are disgusting!!!

Savages!!! angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
La Bonito: Pls how can i post a topic here?

La Bonito,
1. Go to the front page.
2. Select the section you want to post your topic(this topic section is "Food"wink.
3. At the top, before you get to see the already posted topics, locate
Create New Topic in blue colour and click on it.

Voila!

PS: Understand that all topics on the front page come from their individual home sections.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
That of the human foetus is bad! badd!! badddddddd!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
but we don't eat it raw.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ishilove: I really don't understand why the creatures have to be alive. Why subject them to such unspeakble cruelty?? As for the chinese, those people are disgusting!!!

Savages!!! angry

Its the "freshness" they are after. You know, once you kill an animal, from that second, it starts losing its freshness. So presumably eating it alive you get the freshest taste of the meat.

Anyway, here is a video of Jeremy Clarkson enjoying the Ortolan in France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4MS7mSzX8

It was particularly funny to see how they all had to cover their heads with the napkins to do the deed. They looked like the Ku Klux Klan.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
The last one about eating foetuses got me throwing up cos thatz cannibalism. This is why I dislike the Chinese.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by kevoh(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
All the beef, ponmo, thanksgiving Turkey, christmas Chicken, Salah Ram, Point and Kill Catfish e.t.c.that you all cherish undergo the same things in our hands, why the holier than thou attitude? tongue
What do you call cutting off the neck of a chicken as you watch its life pass away? How about pouring or dipping the chicken in hot water?
What do you call setting your New Year/Salah Ram on fire while you watch its skin burn away?
Even the vegetarians are guilty too for when you eat that vegetable it is actually a plant's life that was terminated just for you to be able to eat.
I despise the eating of human fetus though undecided .
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
My gosh!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

Its the "freshness" they are after. You know, once you kill an animal, from that second, it starts losing its freshness. So presumably eating it alive you get the freshest taste of the meat.

Anyway, here is a video of Jeremy Clarkson enjoying the Ortolan in France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4MS7mSzX8

It was particularly funny to see how they all had to cover their heads with the napkins to do the deed. They looked like the Ku Klux Klan.
White people love eating rubbish. undecided
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by OLADO(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Well done poster, ur writing style made d imagination of d 'dishes' horrorful...why us...the chickens cried. Nawa for d monkey brain ooo...haba hammer, spoon, fork, scoop den swallow in addition to the monkey's cry....
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by redsun(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
This has nothing to do with civilization.. China is a more civilised society than naija,but this can never happen in Naija...

Not explicitely true.Developed,yeah,but civilized is relative.

The poster forgot to mention shark fins that are delicacies in china and japan.And the horrors the sharks go through for just their freshless and tasteless fins.

Some humans are remorselessly cruel,like the ALLUS.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by LaBonito(f): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

La Bonito,
1. Go to the front page.
2. Select the section you want to post your topic(this topic section is "Food"wink.
3. At the top, before you get to see the already posted topics, locate
Create New Topic in blue colour and click on it.

Voila!

PS: Understand that all topics on the front page come from their individual home sections.
thanks huh
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by LaBonito(f): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
yuzedo:
you didn't call the number my friend, anyway, guess someone just helped me out on how 2 post a topic.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by brentkruge: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
*pukes* *pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes* *pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes**pukes*

This is INSANE! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
991: The last picture made me sad. WTF? if am in restaurant and they serve somebody a cooked fetus. i will pull my gun, shoot the hotel manager, the waiter, and the customer that requested for it. I ain't joking!!

LOOK AT NIGERIANS STU.PID MENTALITY! OF ALL THE ONES, THEY PICK THE ONE OF AN ALREADY DEAD HUMAN FOETUS TO SHOW SYMPATHY, WHEN THERE ARE ANIMALS BEING EATEN AND TORTURED "ALIVE"!

in my opinion, the fish 1 was extremely cruel and also the monkey one.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ishilove:

Feotuses ARE unborn humans!

EXACTLY! INFACT THAT WAS THE MOST DECENT AND NOT CRUEL OF THE LOT! angry

DUMBAR$E PEOPLE! angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Think I'm gonna be sick embarassed What a disgusting thread, even worse viewing whike you're eating (pushes food away tongue)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Imported ‘india Garri’: Health Minister Now Aware & Taken Actions / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? / Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.