Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. (22253 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
NO 6 VIDEO!

MY GODS, THE LAST PART MADE ME CRY! cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtvL6t-_tHA

i never knew i could cry over a fish. sad
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by clans(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
All of u boil or fry eggs, what do u call that? Murder or Cannibalism?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
clans: All of u boil or fry eggs, what do u call that? Murder or Cannibalism?

that was exactly why i found the foetus argument invalid.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by slimfit7: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
i cn buy ani one to ma gal coz she likz chop!!! Its luk lik pit ful of jezebel
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Biggoozz: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight: Baby Mice Wine - China

No, I didn't spell rice wrong. There are baby mice in this cruel concoction. This health drink comes from the Chinese. The beverage is prepared by catching baby mice and drowning them in rice wine. This disaster is left for a year of fermenting. This is a health drink considered to be a remedy for many ailments. Healthy or not, there's no doubt that it's gross.

http://lolzparade.com/weird/crazy-things-you-wouldnt-believe-were-eaten-as-foods?v=-_tQEo-Xo2N130njpv9oDOAZ3UWWCy34Q9mUbpGaXs1_X_ZzN66KBs-Zxw90duZMufIGuA48okYrQy5it4jsaQ%3B&page=5

Anyone still interested in all those herbal, medicinal nonsense imported from China? I had once seen a complete picture story of how a chinese community cut up, cooked and ate a cadaver of a black man with this unbelievable smile and excitement on the faces of those gluttons from hell
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by ayd91(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Imagine you are in China eating in a restaurant and you discover you've been served a dish of foetus instead of you initial order,
lol
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
disgusting , its me or most of these shits are done in Asiai anyway i know understand the odors of their ouths
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
NO 6 VIDEO!

OMGG.

This is cruelty to animals cry cry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
guten apetite tongue
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by whitefairy(f): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
ocelot2006: Haba, the poster is funny oh. We have a name for No.6 in Naija: POINT AND KILL.
do u eat point n kill wit d fish still alive n d blood streaming out?mtcheeew
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by seunajia: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

EXACTLY! INFACT THAT WAS THE MOST DECENT AND NOT CRUEL OF THE LOT! angry

DUMBAR$E PEOPLE! angry
PAGAN 9JA:

LOOK AT NIGERIANS STU.PID MENTALITY! OF ALL THE ONES, THEY PICK THE ONE OF AN ALREADY DEAD HUMAN FOETUS TO SHOW SYMPATHY, WHEN THERE ARE ANIMALS BEING EATEN AND TORTURED "ALIVE"!

in my opinion, the fish 1 was extremely cruel and also the monkey one.

Are you fucki.ng serious?! shocked Ain't you some deranged animal?

The class of people one meets on NL these days. Fucki.ng pig.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by TableLeg(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
raynold17 :
Blood of Jesus number 3 and 1 are horrible lord have mercy..
Foool... Must you idi.o.ts shout blood of jesus on everything?!
ODE
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2013
lipsrsealed Pukes *sweats* pukes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by DeepSight(m): 4:38am On Jan 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
NO 6 VIDEO!

This is the sort of video that causes some people to become xenophobic: it certainly has almost pushed me to the edge of that. Nature will judge these people. When you hear of Tsunamis and things like that hitting them, be careful with your sympathies. Afterall, the ocean is the mother of these poor fish. And a mother's vengeance can be terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LOOK AT NIGERIANS STU.PID MENTALITY! OF ALL THE ONES, THEY PICK THE ONE OF AN ALREADY DEAD HUMAN FOETUS TO SHOW SYMPATHY, WHEN THERE ARE ANIMALS BEING EATEN AND TORTURED "ALIVE"!

If u think eating dead human beings is better than eating live animals then u are mentally retar.ded; u are a devil worshipper and u will fry in hell.
As.sholes like u shld not be living in the midst of people; u shld be caged in the zoo with other animals because they are ur relatives.

Itz good we are online cos coming in contact wt an animal like u...trust me I wldnt even know when I'd put a hot lead in ur demon possessed head.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2013
All these nature worshippers decrying the killing of fish just make me laugh, how is the video different from the 'point and kill' they eat everyday at peppersoup joints or even the fish they eat at different restaurants.
Enter the kitchen to see how the fish is killed and prepared before they bring it out for u to eat and even lick the plate - pls stop shedding crocodile tears here u hypicrites!

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2013
FXKing2012:

If u think eating dead human beings is better than eating live animals then u are mentally retar.ded; u are a devil worshipper and u will fry in hell.
As.sholes like u shld not be living in the midst of people; u shld be caged in the zoo with other animals because they are ur relatives.

Itz good we are online cos coming in contact wt an animal like u...trust me I wldnt even know when I'd put a hot lead in ur demon possessed head.

SHUT UP YOU RETAR.DED XTIAN! MAN WORSHIPER! YOU PEOPLE CANT THINK WITH YOUR OWN BRAIN! I DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR FAIRYTALE HELL, GET THAT?

SON OF A B!TCH THINK RATIONALLY, THE HUMAN IS ALREADY BORN "DEAD", WHILE THE ANIMAL IS ALIVE AND IS SUFFERING!

JUST TRY TO PUT A HOT LEAD IN ME, ILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU MAKE YOU CRY LIKE HOW YOUR MAN GOD JESUS DIED CRYING ON THAT STICK! angry angry angry angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2013
FXKing2012: All these nature worshippers decrying the killing of fish just make me laugh, how is the video different from the 'point and kill' they eat everyday at peppersoup joints or even the fish they eat at different restaurants.
Enter the kitchen to see how the fish is killed and prepared before they bring it out for u to eat and even lick the plate - pls stop shedding crocodile tears here u hypicrites!

HOW MANY NATURE WORSHIPPERS CAN EVEN AFFORD TO GO TO A RESTAURANT IT IS YOU XTIANS WO MOSTLY DO AND PROPAGATE THIS ATTROcIOUS ACTS AGAINST ANIMALS!

WE PAGANS NEVER MAKE OUR ANIMALS SUFFER SO MUCH BEFORE WE EAT IT! angry angry

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO YOU COLD HEARTLESS CREATURE>?!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EAT FISH OR ANIMALS, SEEING AS YOU HAVE NO GRATITUDE FOR THEIR SERVICES!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I shed tears for your kind for you are a lost cause #cannibal#

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Sir i use to respect ur opinion but this time i say fvck you, you sound foolish ignorantly, humans should never be eaten dead or alive, when you post moronic ideas ssupporting paganism dont you know live animals are killled as sacrifices to pagan gods, i never knew u are this foolishh , hypocritic and senseless, once again i say fvck you, i lost my respct for you and ur moronic posts. You even insult people here and cal them names, fool like u. If i see u face to face and u support eating of foetus, i will stab you to death nd go to jail. slowpoke.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by FXKing2012(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2013
La Professeur:

Sir i use to respect ur opinion but this time i say fvck you, you sound foolish ignorantly, humans should never be eaten dead or alive, when you post moronic ideas ssupporting paganism dont you know live animals are killled as sacrifices to pagan gods, i never knew u are this foolishh , hypocritic and senseless, once again i say fvck you, i lost my respct for you and ur moronic posts. You even insult people here and cal them names, fool like u. If i see u face to face and u support eating of foetus, i will stab you to death nd go to jail. slowpoke.
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by bongila(f): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Urrrrrrggghhhh*shuddering in disgust*

Like seriously,a foetus as delicacy
It means every citizen in that province took a lesson on Cannibal 101 from Hannibal Lecter.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2013
Absolutely disgusting. Lord have mercy
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by seunajia: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2013
Now guys guys guys. I admit that this guy PAGAN... And Ishilove erred, hence our inveighing him. I wouldn't have used such profane words if not for his inhuman talk. I apologize PAGAN.

But really why should anyone downplay the eating of human fetus? A sane person should ask; how is the fetus gotten? Abortion? cry

Eating of animals alive is equally evil. In my religion, an animal killed by violent blow is haram. And even in slaughtering, you must show humanity.

Please let's mind what comes from us.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HOW MANY NATURE WORSHIPPERS CAN EVEN AFFORD TO GO TO A RESTAURANT IT IS YOU XTIANS WO MOSTLY DO AND PROPAGATE THIS ATTROcIOUS ACTS AGAINST ANIMALS!

WE PAGANS NEVER MAKE OUR ANIMALS SUFFER SO MUCH BEFORE WE EAT IT! angry angry

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO YOU COLD HEARTLESS CREATURE>?!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EAT FISH OR ANIMALS, SEEING AS YOU HAVE NO GRATITUDE FOR THEIR SERVICES!

Sorry, you need an immediate medical attention.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by alyarmouk(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013
I think i prefer the foetus pepper soup. looks soft

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ignatio(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2013
Between Aluu and these Chinese people I don't know who are worse.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by thoth: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2013
I have eaten the monkey brain in Hong kong in the late 90's. I think the poster tried to make it sound horrible. The monkey is usually held with some metal straps and only the head appears on the table and IT IS THE WAITER THAT BREAKS IT NOT THE GUEST. The brains turn foamy and the blood lines turn brown if you sprinkle vinegear on it. It is actually tasty especially when the brain is still warm. Drink it down with a bottle of Maltai white wine and you will experience heaven.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
thoth: I have eaten the monkey brain in Hong kong in the late 90's. I think the poster tried to make it sound horrible. The monkey is usually held with some metal straps and only the head appears on the table and IT IS THE WAITER THAT BREAKS IT NOT THE GUEST. The brains turn foamy and the blood lines turn brown if you sprinkle vinegear on it. It is actually tasty especially when the brain is still warm. Drink it down with a bottle of Maltai white wine and you will experience heaven.
Gross!!! *pukes.

Savage and Seeeick!!! *faints while puking* sad
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by megareal: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
La Bonito: see question oo, you asked for my number na
not me o. hope it ain't your real no.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by whitefairy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
thoth: I have eaten the monkey brain in Hong kong in the late 90's. I think the poster tried to make it sound horrible. The monkey is usually held with some metal straps and only the head appears on the table and IT IS THE WAITER THAT BREAKS IT NOT THE GUEST. The brains turn foamy and the blood lines turn brown if you sprinkle vinegear on it. It is actually tasty especially when the brain is still warm. Drink it down with a bottle of Maltai white wine and you will experience heaven.
but d monkey was ALIVE b4 u or d waiter cracked its skull.
Pukes!pukes!drinking dettol

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by JimmyBoy1: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
I dont know who asked me to view this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Survive Living Alone Without Cooking? / Most Popular Foods In Africa / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.