Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts (765 Views)

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders / At Last Church Finally Agree That Athies Are Right / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by caye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ha!ha!!ha!!!

1 Like

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
^
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
Rom 4:18-22

. . .he considered not his own body now dead. Truly if your faith is big enough, 'facts' don't count

Praise be to "God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were".

2 Likes

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
aletheia:
^
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
Rom 4:18-22

. . .he considered not his own body now dead. Truly if your faith is big enough, 'facts' don't count

Praise be to "God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were".

lol.....why are you then angry when an atheists tells you that you're ignorant of the facts?
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
lol.....why are you then angry when an atheists tells you that you're ignorant of the facts?
Why are you then angry when a Christian tells you that you are a fool. . .for denying the greatest fact of all.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psa 14:1

2 Likes

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
aletheia:
Why are you then angry when a Christian tells you that you are a fool. . .for denying the greatest fact of all.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psa 14:1

Lol....dont you just love that verse, psalm 14;1?
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
Lol....dont you just love that verse, psalm 14;1?
Not only that one but others such as this too. . .
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:19-22

1 Like

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
aletheia:
Not only that one but others such as this too. . .
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:19-22

Please, I need more verses like this!
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
Please, I need more verses like this!
^Sure. Glad to be of service!
The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors. As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Pro 26:10-12

2 Likes

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Goshen360(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ My dearest brother aletheia,

I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! The way you rain down scriptures as I have watched you in the forum proves you are properly grounded in the word of His Grace. Keep doing the sound doctrine brother. I have had course to deal with that boy called Logic in the past. Sometimes, I'm just weary of him.

Thank you once again. God loves you and so do I.
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Goshen360: @ My dearest brother aletheia,

I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! The way you rain down scriptures as I have watched you in the forum proves you are properly grounded in the word of His Grace. Keep doing the sound doctrine brother. I have had course to deal with that boy called Logic in the past. Sometimes, I'm just weary of him.

Please add more bible quotes
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Goshen360(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

You, Logicboy, version 03..........Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw near, when you shall say, I have no pleasure in them - Ecclesiastes 12:1

Old Testament right .......... grin
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 1:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Logicboy03:
^ grin grin grin
You sure are hungry for bible verses!
Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.
Pro 27:22

2 Likes

Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by aletheia(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2013
Goshen360: @ My dearest brother aletheia,

Happy New Year, my brother. May the Lord grant you more grace and power to do His will.
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2013
aletheia:
^ grin grin grin
You sure are hungry for bible verses!
Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.
Pro 27:22

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That puts the H in hilarious!
Re: Church Finally Tells The Truth About Their Facts by Goshen360(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2013
aletheia:
Happy New Year, my brother. May the Lord grant you more grace and power to do His will.

AMEN bro. I receive your Apostolic prayers in Jesus Name! Yes, I was studying something about being a "servant or slave or (bond) servant/man of Jesus Christ, in trying to fine tune and update/upgrade some information on my commentary in the Epistle of Jude. Your words on "power to do His will" so hit me like a new and fresh word from above. Thank you and God bless you always. You are a blessing to me on this forum I must confess.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi On Mali Issue / Spiritual Sight. / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.