Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 (797 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 by tymund: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2013
President Obama Vs Revelation13:15-18
The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Care' bill into law.The implementation Would commence on 23/03/ 2013

.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.The device will be implanted on there forehead or arm.This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near! Be prepared so you are not caught unaware.Live a good life,

preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.Revelations 13 is being played out right before our very eyes
.Many are still unaware.

(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?

(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account?Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark.

And guess what!The chip is connected to your financial details.What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near.Repent and be save.If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.

Hell is not a pretty place, the worst partis that it is for eternity... Join me to sound the alarm.Send to everyone you know..PLEASE play your part in this & don't just stop,Do the work of anevangelist.I pray for you:

Hell won't be funny.

If you want to accept jesus kindly say this prayer;

Dear lord I am a sinner, I surrender and give up my old ways today. I believe you died to save me from sin today declear that belong to you in jesus name Amen.

Congratulations to you if you just gave your heart to christ Jesus. Find a bible believing church and serve God better.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 13, 2013
no.

b/c people like him are always here.
always was and will be.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 by DevotedOne(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bismillaah. Salaam/Peace. Who then is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Htqxr_E9k The Owner of the Entire World: The Man Christ Jesus, Jose Luis De Jesus (666)

(1) (Reply)

Pope-resignation-full-text / My Knowledge About True Love. / WARNING: Most Who Think They Believe In Jesus Do Not. Have You Been Tricked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.