Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Idol Season 3: Audition Recap – Fun Moments - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol Season 3: Audition Recap – Fun Moments (1096 Views)

K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 / Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants / Nigerian Idol Season 2 (2011/2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season 3: Audition Recap – Fun Moments by SATMAN(m): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Saturday, Nigerian Idol went a little different than previous ones aired. Though, it was fun as ever but without its usual intensity or fierce competition.

This weekend, we saw the airing of moments that have made us laugh, moments that have excited us and literally made us burst into fits of laughter. Not only was there hilarious moments, there was also dramatic and defining moments of this season so far. Some back stories and memorable journeys of some of our favourite contestants who have come from cities far.

And just in case you need more conviction than talent to pick your favourite contestants, their interesting backstories might help nudge you in the right direction.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://talkmedianigeria.com/2013/01/13/nigerian-idol-season-3-audition-recap-fun-moments/

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Audition Recap – Fun Moments by Egbagirl(f): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Whew!!! Thanks for sharing this. A few great talented pple and the rest were just plain hilarious. I'm really excited for those guys that can actually sing! Is it possible to watch the whole show online?
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 3: Audition Recap – Fun Moments by nellaluv(f): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is anyone watching the show There's sumtin wrong with the way they sing i cant place my finger on it... i think it's d accent tongue

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of MTN Project Fame Season 6 Winner Wale Ojo Collecting His Cheque / You Need To Watch This DON’T HELP HIM (mark Angel Comedy) / Download: Adekunle Gold Full Album Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.