Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III (775 Views)

Pls And Pls Never Compare Tecno Phones With Iphone Or Samsung / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Iphone 4S or Samsung galaxy III which do you prefer and why?
Re: Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III by Francheezy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
u shld av sed iph0ne5 vs SGS3
Re: Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III by KazaaUpload: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2013
Currently use both a 4s and galaxy s3 pebble blue, so can offer my balanced view of the benefits of both

iPhone 4S
- easy to navigate around the interface and system
- very clean and responsive. Everything is intuitive
- amazing camera quality
- forward usability. Apple has a track record of supporting older devices with new OS upgrades; very important
- access to iTunes; the best media site for music ever!
- iTunesU: for anybody that is keen on advancing their knowledge base with
- FaceTime video chat with other iPad and iPhone users (quality is far better than Skype or any similar)

Galaxy s3
- Near field communication: makes Bluetooth seem so old skool
- google wallet (but don't think of using this if ur still in Naija)
- large screen: amazing for watching video and tv shows
- ability to get a few more free apps than iPhone

Overall the galaxy is better but it feels a bit clunkier. Whenever I need to do something online, my instinct is still to reach for my iphone first of all. New apps tend to come out on the iPhone first. The 4a has an amazing camera. Galaxy does a few cooler things than the 4s.

Of you want something that gives amazing range of cool free apps and is simple to use then choose 4s. If you want more advanced features that you can customize then go for galaxy. But they are both really amazing and blow most other phones out of the window.
Re: Iphone4s Or Samsung Galaxy III by jude33084(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Samsung stole steve Job's design because they contracted for producing iproducts hardware for him yet iphone is still in its class. I use iphone presently aŋԂ I can tell that it is out of τhis world. smiley

Retina view that Samsung is using now was designed by Steve.

So please dont compare them.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Blackberry Bold 5 / Help / Mobile Number Portability: What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.