Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Developing A Career In The Aviation Sector - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Developing A Career In The Aviation Sector (766 Views)

Pls, Help A Geographer Secure A Job On The Aviation Industry In Nigeria. Thanks / I Seek An Opportunity In The Aviation Industry / Please Can Anyone Tell Me More About The Aviation Sch At Zaria Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developing A Career In The Aviation Sector by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
I actually didnt want to post this, cause similar posts as this dont get response. But there is no harm in trying.

I am an HND graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Upper Credit), i believe totally in career development and am not totally chasing the money just yet but the need to build a profession.

My dream job is to become an aeuronautic engineer (electronic and telecoms) and work in the aviation sector. I wld be rounding up youth service in less than a months time.

I am seeking Internship in the aviation sector pending my admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Zaria to get a diploma in Electronics Telecommunications.

If u have a link or advice as regards this dream i intend to pursue pls drop it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

W / Making Money Online Is Easy If You Know How / What Do You Know How To Do Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.