Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (806109 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 12:17am On May 05, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: this is shiit man. Which science course' cut-off can be as low as 211
hw ya o level?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 12:17am On May 05, 2013
Trendytessy: pls,fynest modify dat post on my result. tnx
go check it ve dne dat.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DerFuhrer: 12:41am On May 05, 2013
Fynestboi: hw ya o level?
Maths A1 biology B2 chem B2 physics A1 english B3 geo B3 agric A1 econs c4
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:48am On May 05, 2013
Baba Jossy go knw how to act...im just put all of us 4 suspense
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Corlah: 12:53am On May 05, 2013
fyneboi ur head dey there ,seeing others people poor result dey gimme rethink o i juz dnt know the marking scheme jamb employ dis yr even though i neva check my maybe because am nt anxious any which the jamb sef na gamble 4 me dis yr maybe i will juz stick with my OND
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Corlah: 12:56am On May 05, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: Maths A1 biology B2 chem B2 physics A1 english B3 geo B3 agric A1 econs c4
o boi wr u do ur waec am 99percent sure u cant ave dis in bolade grammer school oshodi. I envy ur result .
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:48am On May 05, 2013
I knw all of u has slept.....GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!=In d last 1 session,university of ibadan has resorted into shortlisting students for post-utme through their jamb score..In UI,it's nt all student dat score 200 in jamb that is qualified to do post-utme because cutoff 4 each course is always drawn through the use of jamb scores and this is a major THREAT to university of ibadan applicants because after scoring up to 200 in jamb,it's nt enough because scoring enough mark in order to qualify to do post ume is d most important thing BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I,jossy4luv can categorically tell u that university of Ibadan will not use that method dis year,the method that will be used is dat any student that scores 200 and above in jamb qualifies to do post-ume.,there will nt be any cutoff mark dis year as d only cutoff mark is 200...if u score 200 and u want to study medicine or law,u are qualified to do post ume.,if u score up to 200 in jamb,u are nt to change ur course again.,the major problem that students will have is that after d post-ume,d admission cutoff may b high since students dat will do post may be many...last year,out of over 40 thousand students dat picked ui,only 7thousand was able to do post-utme but dis year will nt be like that because things have changed....i think u will be happy nao,as in those dat score up to 200 BUT those dat didnt score up to 200,dont be sad,u can change to other skuls that admit students with lesser score....NOTE=i dnt wnt any question like(hw sure are u,,what is ur source,etc) because by GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE,I DONT GIVE FALSE INFORMATIONS,,ANYBODY DAT WAS HERE LAST YEAR WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY TO THIS BECAUSE GOD IS D 1 HELPING ME AND NO ANY OTHER PERSON....If u score up to 200 in jamb,start to prepare for post ume now because there is no time to waste....MAY GOD HELP U ALL ALL ALL...ALL IS WELL...let me knw hw happy u are by liking this info....THANKS TO U ALL

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:49am On May 05, 2013
I knw all of u has slept.....GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!=In d last 1 session,university of ibadan has resorted into shortlisting students for post-utme through their jamb score..In UI,it's nt all student dat score 200 in jamb that is qualified to do post-utme because cutoff 4 each course is always drawn through the use of jamb scores and this is a major THREAT to university of ibadan applicants because after scoring up to 200 in jamb,it's nt enough because scoring enough mark in order to qualify to do post ume is d most important thing BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I,jossy4luv can categorically tell u that university of Ibadan will not use that method dis year,the method that will be used is dat any student that scores 200 and above in jamb qualifies to do post-ume.,there will nt be any cutoff mark dis year as d only cutoff mark is 200...if u score 200 and u want to study medicine or law,u are qualified to do post ume.,if u score up to 200 in jamb,u are nt to change ur course again.,the major problem that students will have is that after d post-ume,d admission cutoff may b high since students dat will do post may be many...last year,out of over 40 thousand students dat picked ui,only 7thousand was able to do post-utme but dis year will nt be like that because things have changed....i think u will be happy nao,as in those dat score up to 200 BUT those dat didnt score up to 200,dont be sad,u can change to other skuls that admit students with lesser score....NOTE=i dnt wnt any question like(hw sure are u,,what is ur source,etc) because by GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE,I DONT GIVE FALSE INFORMATIONS,,ANYBODY DAT WAS HERE LAST YEAR WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY TO THIS BECAUSE GOD IS D 1 HELPING ME AND NO ANY OTHER PERSON....If u score up to 200 in jamb,start to prepare for post ume now because there is no time to waste....MAY GOD HELP U ALL ALL ALL...ALL IS WELL...let me knw hw happy u are by liking this info....THANKS TO U ALL
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Baba Jossy go knw how to act...im just put all of us 4 suspense
abi o my broda..i've posted ooooo...i knw u are happy broda...thank sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:53am On May 05, 2013
oscaino2: Jossy4luv1.........where are youu We still dey wait for ya good news dis night
sorry sir 4 delaying..i think u are nao happy with my post...thanx sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2013
Fynestboi: no be only u
sorry 4 the delay broda...go and prepare 4 ur post ume because u are qualified to do post ume as a law student aspirant
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by adetola31(m): 1:55am On May 05, 2013
Adex097: i love ur spirit man
. Thanks man. Ws wondering what hapend bt u knw, hoping 4 d best na im be d best. Dnt wori wil tel u d outcome of everytin..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by adetola31(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2013
Fynestboi: u grab it guy..
. Thanks 2 u 2..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2013
STAY LIFTED
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:08am On May 05, 2013
Making sense tho'......
All i pray is dat its true!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by adetola31(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2013
Jossy4luv1: I knw all of u has slept.....GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!=In d last 1 session,university of ibadan has resorted into shortlisting students for post-utme through their jamb score..In UI,it's nt all student dat score 200 in jamb that is qualified to do post-utme because cutoff 4 each course is always drawn through the use of jamb scores and this is a major THREAT to university of ibadan applicants because after scoring up to 200 in jamb,it's nt enough because scoring enough mark in order to qualify to do post ume is d most important thing BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I,jossy4luv can categorically tell u that university of Ibadan will not use that method dis year,the method that will be used is dat any student that scores 200 and above in jamb qualifies to do post-ume.,there will nt be any cutoff mark dis year as d only cutoff mark is 200...if u score 200 and u want to study medicine or law,u are qualified to do post ume.,if u score up to 200 in jamb,u are nt to change ur course again.,the major problem that students will have is that after d post-ume,d admission cutoff may b high since students dat will do post may be many...last year,out of over 40 thousand students dat picked ui,only 7thousand was able to do post-utme but dis year will nt be like that because things have changed....i think u will be happy nao,as in those dat score up to 200 BUT those dat didnt score up to 200,dont be sad,u can change to other skuls that admit students with lesser score....NOTE=i dnt wnt any question like(hw sure are u,,what is ur source,etc) because by GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE,I DONT GIVE FALSE INFORMATIONS,,ANYBODY DAT WAS HERE LAST YEAR WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY TO THIS BECAUSE GOD IS D 1 HELPING ME AND NO ANY OTHER PERSON....If u score up to 200 in jamb,start to prepare for post ume now because there is no time to waste....MAY GOD HELP U ALL ALL ALL...ALL IS WELL...let me knw hw happy u are by liking this info....THANKS TO U ALL
. Nice 1 kip up d gud Job...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:19am On May 05, 2013
adetola31: . Thanks man. Ws wondering what hapend bt u knw, hoping 4 d best na im be d best. Dnt wori wil tel u d outcome of everytin..
no probs bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:22am On May 05, 2013
Jossy4luv1: I knw all of u has slept.....GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!=In d last 1 session,university of ibadan has resorted into shortlisting students for post-utme through their jamb score..In UI,it's nt all student dat score 200 in jamb that is qualified to do post-utme because cutoff 4 each course is always drawn through the use of jamb scores and this is a major THREAT to university of ibadan applicants because after scoring up to 200 in jamb,it's nt enough because scoring enough mark in order to qualify to do post ume is d most important thing BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I,jossy4luv can categorically tell u that university of Ibadan will not use that method dis year,the method that will be used is dat any student that scores 200 and above in jamb qualifies to do post-ume.,there will nt be any cutoff mark dis year as d only cutoff mark is 200...if u score 200 and u want to study medicine or law,u are qualified to do post ume.,if u score up to 200 in jamb,u are nt to change ur course again.,the major problem that students will have is that after d post-ume,d admission cutoff may b high since students dat will do post may be many...last year,out of over 40 thousand students dat picked ui,only 7thousand was able to do post-utme but dis year will nt be like that because things have changed....i think u will be happy nao,as in those dat score up to 200 BUT those dat didnt score up to 200,dont be sad,u can change to other skuls that admit students with lesser score....NOTE=i dnt wnt any question like(hw sure are u,,what is ur source,etc) because by GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE,I DONT GIVE FALSE INFORMATIONS,,ANYBODY DAT WAS HERE LAST YEAR WILL BE ABLE TO TESTIFY TO THIS BECAUSE GOD IS D 1 HELPING ME AND NO ANY OTHER PERSON....If u score up to 200 in jamb,start to prepare for post ume now because there is no time to waste....MAY GOD HELP U ALL ALL ALL...ALL IS WELL...let me knw hw happy u are by liking this info....THANKS TO U ALL
OH MY GOD!!! I feel like hugging you now sir . GOD BLESS YOU .
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:24am On May 05, 2013
Good morning to you all.
Happy sunday to you all.
Happy new day to you all.

#THANKS GIVING SUNDAY#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:25am On May 05, 2013
@jossy4luv wat about the 'O' level.
Is it still necessary?
And how will they calculate the final aggregate ?
Will they add ume with post ume then divide by 2 or stick with the post ume result only?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Corlah: 2:35am On May 05, 2013
hmmm if dis is true then ************
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:38am On May 05, 2013
Corlah: hmmm if dis is true then ************
IT is true man....OGA jossy is tested and trusted when it comes information things.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 2:42am On May 05, 2013
Adex097: @jossy4luv wat about the 'O' level.
Is it still necessary?
And how will they calculate the final aggregate ?
Will they add ume with post ume then divide by 2 or stick with the post ume result only?
.what u only nid is dat ur olevel must be complete.u must have credit in ur 5 core courses and dat's all.1ce u do post ume and u pass,nxt tin is admission my broda
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Oysdam(m): 2:52am On May 05, 2013
Jossy4luv1: .what u only nid is dat ur olevel must be complete.u must have credit in ur 5 core courses and dat's all.1ce u do post ume and u pass,nxt tin is admission my broda
am so happy o..God Bless U
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 2:54am On May 05, 2013
Jossy4luv1: .what u only nid is dat ur olevel must be complete.u must have credit in ur 5 core courses and dat's all.1ce u do post ume and u pass,nxt tin is admission my broda
THANK YOU BRO...
»Once again GoD bless you .
»GOD BLESS U.I
»»GOD BLESS NIGERIA
»GOD BLESS JAMB*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 3:01am On May 05, 2013
@FB wake up from your sleep O.
Come see miracle o.
Its not even upto 24hrs after jamb released that genocidal result.

I'm so happy!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by phtemie(m): 4:18am On May 05, 2013
Oga jossy's info is great.
But two things I want to bring out are these:
1)If jamb result will not be used AT ALL...That is a huge blow on u.t.m.e...then what is the essence of getting good result in u.t.m.e??...it means reading to get good mark in jamb is useless..
2)going by this method,a lot of student will pass the post-u.t.m.e and won't be admitted..U.I's admission will turn to that of OAU.

NB:Before u start criticising me,i've not even written my jamb..and i don't knw what my result would be.
THANKS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 4:54am On May 05, 2013
Thank GOD am free from ds anxiety a little bit ..av checkd ma result oh and twas 5n
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 4:57am On May 05, 2013
Post ume on ma dirty mind **dancing etighi plus galala+azonto
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 5:08am On May 05, 2013
shakur07: Thank GOD am free from ds anxiety a little bit ..av checkd ma result oh and twas 5n
What was ur score bro?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2013
thanks,.....all is well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 6:18am On May 05, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: Maths A1 biology B2 chem B2 physics A1 english B3 geo B3 agric A1 econs c4
chai c result gng 4 denthst no change am leave am

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.