Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best (1368 Views)

Who Is The Best Gladiator With Their Movies / Watch Gladiator Online Free / Gladiator Vs 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2008
I love Braveheart but Gladiator was one of the best movie i ever saw!! It made me cry and laugh.

Russel Crowe performance was brilliant. Plus the soundtrack was wonderful.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by Dreloaded(f): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2008
Braveheart is one of my favorite movies.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by SeanT21(f): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
I know but its not better than Gladiator!!Is it?
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by igwe4life(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
Bravehearts' cool but Gladiator almost made me cry. Gladiator is da bomb.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by babwilms(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
They are both wonderful movies, brilliant display my Russel Crowe and Mel Gibson. Difficult to actually pick one over the other.

I'll go for Gladiaton.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by dinozzo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2008
I'll go for Gladiator too, I've watched like a zillion times.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by excon(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2008
To me gladiator rules the action/adventure movie world
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by iice(f): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
Is it adventure?
I loff both, a big fan of those kinds of movies. . .
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by Dreloaded(f): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
SeanT21:

I know but its not better than Gladiator!!Is it?

Yes it is grin
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by bgees(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
these two are movies were really good. i am glad no one compared these two movies with 300.

braveheart was more emotional, the action scenes looked more realistic.

although the two movies were based on historical happenings but braveheart was more accurate.
Re: Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best by babwilms(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
What do you guys think of the movie 300? To me that movie is one of the worst movie I have ever watched. So unrealistic and fake.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie: Winning Your Love / FURY (2014) ‘full Movie’ / Suicide Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.