Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28235 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
I could beat 'em up. . .damn! going to the god of mischief to seek for help. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ciphoenix: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2013
it'll be nice to see him(loki) in action though smiley
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
After the Hulk dealt with Loki he shouldn't show his face anywhere grin

PS: I'd love to see Claus/Elijah in True Blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:43pm On May 26, 2013
Quicksilver and Scarlet witch are going to feature in the next X-Men sequel and most probably Avengers 2 shocked
It'll be played by Evan Peters, the chubby kid in Never back Down and Kick Ass. WTH! Im curious to watch him play Quicksilver.

Something to look forward to 2014 and 2015 cheesy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/quicksilver-x-men-evan-peters_n_3328198.html
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ciphoenix: 12:52am On May 27, 2013
ijebabe: Quicksilver and Scarlet witch are going to feature in the next X-Men sequel and most probably Avengers 2 shocked
It'll be played by Evan Peters, the chubby kid in Never back Down and Kick Ass. WTH! Im curious to watch him play Quicksilver.

Something to look forward to 2014 and 2015 cheesy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/quicksilver-x-men-evan-peters_n_3328198.html

pietro can't be chubby na grin grin grin he must be hitting the gym if it's true
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:14pm On May 27, 2013
Its really laughable, when I can I'll post a recent pic of him. He has serious work to do hehe.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by hiuser(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
ijebabe: Alright people! cheesy During an argument that ensued in the chat thread last night on Cypher vs Voldemort and then Dumbledore vs Gandalf, I thought it would be a good idea to have a debate thread on movies, comics and cartoons. This is going to be informal, fun but structured as well.

To launch these series of debates, I have a list of topics in mind which I have put in the schedule below. I am open to suggestions so lets have your ideas here!!

The debate will be on Saturday and Sunday evenings to get a good number of participants as we all live in different time zones. If you would like to take part as a debater then please let me know soonest so that I can work on pairing you guys up.

The Judges I have in mind are:
Mynd
Binger
ItsModella
Speedyboi
If you think you will make a good judge then indicate your interest here.

Schedule:
Topic 1: Avengers vs Justice League | 19 Jan at 6pm
Topic 2: Dumbledore vs Gandalf | 20 Jan at 6pm

Following weeks will see the below topics.
Harry Potter vs Voldemort
Uruks vs Orcs
Jason vs Freddy
DC vs Marvel
Lycans vs Vampires
Magneto vs Prof Xavier
Best Villains
Naruto vs One Piece

It would be great to kickstart these debates on a positive note so I would like everyone to refrain from personal attacks and abusive words. Let's keep it clean and friendly smiley

The floor is now open to you guys, what say? smiley

Why naruto vs one piece?

Samson's punching bag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.