Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. (1877 Views)

Civil Servants Under Government's Payroll To Get October Salaries Today - FG / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Anambra NLC Declares Fasting And Prayer Over Government Neglect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. by dkings101(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
I wish to draw to your attention the suffering of Nigerians living in Aiyetoro - Itele community in Ogun State (which is very close to Ayobo, Lagos). We have been living in complete total darkness for more than 20 years. The community is densely populated with Nigerians of all tribe. In Aiyetoro Axis of the community, electrification work and pole was done more than 10 yrs ago but nothing to show for it, No light. Every residence lives on Generator 24/7. I calculated how much we spend on buying fuel per annum...lo and behold, it amounted to N120,000 per annum. The Ogun State govt is not doing anything for the populance living in this community. if not for the fact that we reside in our own property, we would have vacate the property before now. Why we still remain and reside here because we get promises every year that the light would be turn on but yet to no avail. No community clinic, no hospital, no police station or stand, no security. We are just living with the grace and help of God. I am using this medium to communicate with the Ogun state govt cos I know one or two person(s) under his administration would be reading this article and bring this to his attention. Ado-Odo Local govt is incharge of Aiyetoro-Itele supervision but it's too large to be govern. We need our own local govt and representation in this part of the world. OGUN STATE GOVT..WE NEED YOUR HELP. COME TO OUR AID.
Re: Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. by excellence13: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oga Seun, abeg help us put this urgent plea on front Page. Na human beings dey leave there.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? / Soludo/Akunyili 2013 - Anambra Is Ready To Overtake Dubai / Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.