Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family (31179 Views)

Anita Joseph Relaxing On Flavour's Thigh (Throwback Photo) / (photos)banky W shooting a movie after completing film making course in new york / PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by trendystuf(f): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
The singer posted the photos above of his dad, sister, younger brother and brother in law spending time together. So cute! After some hard work, we all need to relax!

His younger brother is so cute!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/photos-banky-w-relaxing-with-his-family.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by seedord247(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Another frontpage candidate. smiley
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hs bro is cute shaa,jst like him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Abujafood: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Impressive looking Pix!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by mcevans1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Where did he get the bald head from?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by iamswizz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
@poster or Mr. 'Trendysturvs'.. what is your problem with blanky W?.. Are you guys related in anyway?.. Last time, u posted a pic of 'Banky W with his mother eating Amala and Eforiro' or sometin like that.... Pls is ur life all about pics?.. Learn to post tins dat would inspire pple...tanx

My 2.5 cents

15 Likes

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks his sister looks like Stella Damasus in that picture?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by jide4lagos(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Did i just see this on the frontpage?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
mc~evans:
Where did he get the bald head from?
ermm..I think he had cancer at some point..
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Codedrock(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
I know som NL ladies wil start tripping for his younger brother!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
His younger brother sha....the guy fine gan!!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Humblesam(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Una try
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by mimi321(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
nice family sha , mhhhhh wow his younger bro is sooo fine kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by mcevans1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella:
ermm..I think he had cancer at some point..

Huh? shocked shocked Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
mc~evans:

Huh? shocked shocked Are you serious?
yep..
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nice pix, nice house.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Codedrock(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
jide4lagos: Did i just see this on the frontpage?
so we still hav pple like dis on Nairaland? I think dis is a new yr, things shud av change wit guys dat do query frontpage topics.. If u tink it doesn't worth frontpage den u dont av to open dis topic at all! Although i thank God that d garri,rice and beans type don stop on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by jhydebaba(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let me go and snap myself relaxing with my family maybe it'll make front page undecided undecided
I'm coming tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Khairu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Anyhow
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Super1759: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
nop, on the back page
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Roland17(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
I bet u BANKY W sleeps with his cap on grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
If he's relaxing wit his family I shld start crying or I shld dance, mtcheww.....
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Banky W relaxing with his family, D'banj signs Tonte Dike, D'banj snubs Jazzy,Yvonne beefs Tonto,Kim rocks baby bump...They are celebrities,they will sort themselves out. Worry abt yourself dear,u don chop?

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by talktrue1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013

No. You saw it on the backpage
Roland17: I bet u BANKY W sleeps with his cap on grin
nah, the dude is starting to accept the shape of his planet head...he now showcases it every so often.
Nigerian ladies with liking anything foreign... undecidedNigerian ladies with liking anything foreign...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Aifey(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shotage of topic.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by euna05(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Roland17: I bet u BANKY W sleeps with his cap on grin
lol na big head cos åm ooo, just like Neyo
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Freezle(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hey Mr and Mrs Moderator, I just want to say I'm really grateful how naira land has kept me updated on the news in this country and beyond... Sometimes, I'm not really happy with what I see on the front page.. You can't tell me there is no news to put in that position because the likes of CNN and BBC always have news to broadcast.
I would be glad if you can do something about what comes to the front page of this site.
Thanks and I hope I'm being heard. **smiles

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.