Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Messi & Ronaldo Star In TV Commercial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi & Ronaldo Star In TV Commercial (688 Views)

Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo: Is Brazilian Now World's Best Player? / Football's Biggest Three: Messi,ronaldo And .....??? / Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi & Ronaldo Star In TV Commercial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
The duo may forge one
of the most competitive
rivalries in sport, but
that did not stop them
from teaming up in an
advert to promote Al Jazeera's coverage of
the Clasico.
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo play in the same position, vie for the Ballon d'Or
annually, are employed by the
most fiery set of rivals in the
world game and represent two
of international football's
heavyweights - the parallels could not be more startling. But it seems the attacking duo
can get along after all... via
texts on their mobiles! The two (officially) best
players in the world have
staged a television commercial
for Al Jazeera with the
purpose of promoting the
channel's coverage of the Clasico between Real Madrid
and Barcelona in March. In the ad, Messi and Ronaldo
appear to send each other
messages from their phones
and exchange warning shots
ahead of the crunch derby clash
which the Blancos can ill-afford to squander.
Messi: "I'm looking forward to
the Clasico." Cristiano: "So am I. I'd like to
score against you." Messi: "Haha, by then I should
have broken a few more
records." Cristiano: "Blah, blah, blah..." Messi: "See you in March." Cristiano: "I can't wait..."
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Star In TV Commercial by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Haba!! D advert producers are wicked oo!!! D advert 'll just add more sorrow 2 sad cr7....lool 'by then i shld have broken more records' loooool

(1) (Reply)

C.ronaldo's Confession !! / Nigeria Defender, godfrey Oboabona Is currently Attracted By european Clubs / Morinho Back To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.