Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting (16405 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Merchant Navy Is On / Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by edymario: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2008
Pls can someone tell me where to buy the form, whether it it a bank.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by stechi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
any zenith bank branch nationawide with 2,500.i wouldn't mind if u can get for me 'cos i'm interested but dont have the cash to get the form.bye
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by slickboy: 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2008
well i think the navy wants to us the public to make more money for herself
the army just did the same thing some few months ago and how many did they take?
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by Emmarinde(m): 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls tell me, has there been anything from the nigerianarmy cos i applied and i have not heard anytin from them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by atorkpa: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2008
Is there any information regards nigeriaarmy,becouse i applied 4 it last month,i have not heard anything from them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by iborbarry: 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls nu guys in the house should tell me the closing date for the sale of the nigeria navy forms and possibly the requirements.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by iborbarry: 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls u guys in the house should tell me the closing date for the sale of the nigeria navy forms and possibly the requirements.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by noel76(m): 11:38pm On Feb 29, 2008
i just registered without a scrach card, was given a serial no, but i couldnt print. whats the reason for this.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by InnoDC: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2008
i also interested bt i need more infor. like requirement, closing date, position etc
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by megaton: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
Guys go to any zenith bank office, purchase the form for 2,750 naira, they will give you a printed receipt containing ur reciept number and ur pin number, then go to www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng, upload ur passport then fill all the provisions there. After filling u print an acknowledge and attestion forms after that click on print receipt, that is where u make use of the pin and receipt numbers given to u at the bank. after u print the reciept online
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by chykson(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2008
Thanks man. I appreciate a lot.
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by afro: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2008
can anyone help with this nigerian navy short service online application.after filling the orm online i tried to print the receipts but i dont have any PIN (the paper from the bank had only receipt number). it is also impossible to print the acknowledgement and attestation forms.PLEASE the MAIN problems are how does one obtain the scratch card,PIN number,application ID,and how does one print the needed documents
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by megaton: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Hello afro, ur pin number is the confirmation order number in the printed slip given to u by zenith bank, as for ur refrence and application id, do u knw ur serial number online, with it u can click on complete pending application, put ur serial number to collect ur refrence and application id. after print attestion card, acknowledgement slip and online receipt
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by afro: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2008
thanx alot megaton,ur post was very helpful
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by sirleodon(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
pls guys tell wash one is 2500 and 1000. pls I don't know what do about it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by tjolawale: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2009
Guy, i think it gud we know the age limit 4 this. Can any one help with age. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by Sheenor: 6:45pm On May 23, 2010
Sir/Madam

Please i will like to know more about nigerian navy, expecially how there text and medicals look like, and also what it takes to be there.

Your effort is well appreciated,

Best Regard!
Re: Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting by ola120: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hello guys in the room
Is it possible for someone who cannot swim to join Navy?
How is the recruitment going to be and where is it going to take place?
What is the probability that you are going to be choosen?
Please i wait to hear from you guys
Bye for now
If you wish to communicate with me on phone my mobile number is 08139553611
free to call me during night call lol

(1) (Reply)

''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed / NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area / Gtbank Apptitude Test On Friday 28 June 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.