Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

@orinkila: The Caine Prize? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / @orinkila: The Caine Prize? (909 Views)

Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Chimamanda's Comment About The Caine Prize Angers Writer / Tope Folarin Wins The 2013 Caine Prize For African Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@orinkila: The Caine Prize? by kay9(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2008
I'm directing this question @ Orinkila but if anyone else knows better, please don't hesitate to reply and help me out.

Now, Orinkila, u were talking about the Caine Prize in a post i saw some days ago. I'm interested. I have lots of short stories which some people have to told me are pretty good, but i don't know to enter for this Caine prize thing; can you tell me how?

I posted some the short stories at a blogsite site i run: www.khayskorner..com. You can read them and tell me what u think.
Re: @orinkila: The Caine Prize? by TrueBrit: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2008
Go to the Caine Prize Website and check out the info. It is clear and self explanatory. Only publishers can submit a piece of prose for the prize (thus your story must have been published).

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Badly Need Some Free E-books / As I See It / Let’s Be The Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.