Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56450 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
anything yet sympathy?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
sympathy55: Boss i think that trade is ranging under support and resistance. Na to live am run o... grin grin grin
follow all d rules. trade after BREAK of S/R
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2013
emmybaba: anything yet sympathy?
just use default settings
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2013
@pip tank 4 ur indy i win EU grin......
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
bizzman001: @pip tank 4 ur indy i win EU grin......
enough pips today.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'll reupload d ind + manual later in d day
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
@sympathy55, i got ur mail, i'll respond later in d day. @ganiyu, i didnt get d mail but i'll reupload it here later tonight
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please if you are unable to download the indicators, go back to the first page and right click on the indicator and click save as.
A person asked how to use damiani to determine the strength of a trend. The simple logic is this look at the screen shot below;
If the green line just came to the top from below i.e when there is crossover, the tendency for that trend to last up to between 70pips to 100pips is high. If it the line is around the middle, it can reach up to 40pips. Take a look at the screenshot below.

I used 1hr time frame. I always check the chart every 1hr.

this is the explanation again

I have attached the indicator and I want to explain how it works. Please I am yet to get how to upload pictures on NL so I may not be able to upload a screenshot yet but within fews hours or day I will get it. If you know how to upload pictures kindly teach me so I can give a graphical details.
Back to business
The first indicator is called IV Gempo.
Features:
1. Identification of a new trend with sound alert
2. It doesn’t repaint signal
When you see a green thump shown on your chart it is time to buy. When you see a red thump on your chat it time to sell.

The second indicator is Damiani Volatmeter.
Feature
1. It is the best indicator to tell you when a trend or signal is weak or flat. Whenever green line is above the white line and IV gempo gives the signal to buy or sell, just follow and the trend will ever be your friend

The third indicator is Barry support and resistance
Feature
It is used to determine the resistance and support area. The major uses of support and resistance is to avoid sudden reversal. Therefore it not good to trade near support and resistance level. Though Diamiani volatmeter will caution you as well. Always wait till the break of support or resistance before you place your trade.

The fourth is Fibbonaci Line;
It is used to determine the high and low of a trend. I used 1hr time frame

Summary
1. Wait for IV Gempo to give you the signal to buy or sell
2. Check if damiani volatmeter green line is above white line. If IV gempo tell you buy or sell and damiani volatmeter green line is below white line, it a noise and don’t trade
3. If support or resistance level is closer to signal level don’t trade, wait for the break in either direction.
Expecting your feedback

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
these are the indicators again, download it.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gankaza: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok I will be expecting, one love
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gankaza: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks bro I wll download it now and get back to u
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
BOSS YOU ARE TOO MUCH
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
sympathy55: BOSS YOU ARE TOO MUCH
oga pathy55 pls whn u get alert BUY or SELL wat duration did u used @ BOM
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2013
bizzman001: oga pathy55 pls whn u get alert BUY or SELL wat duration did u used @ BOM
i used 30mins, 45mins and 1hr
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2013
The indicators will make sense if u add 21EME

Wat do u fink?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2013
sympathy55: i used 30mins, 45mins and 1hr

IS THE ALERT LIKE BOSS MODE ALERT WITH SOUND?

TESTING IT ON BOM VIRTUAL ACCOUNT,WILL POST D OUTCOME DIX MORNING
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by DAvIt0(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2013
sympathy55: i used 30mins, 45mins and 1hr

i think it all depends mehnnnn!!!!!!!"
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2013
teeboy4x:

IS THE ALERT LIKE BOSS MODE ALERT WITH SOUND?

TESTING IT ON BOM VIRTUAL ACCOUNT,WILL POST D OUTCOME DIX MORNING
it has an alarm but not noisy like boss mode.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2013
sympathy55: it has an alarm but not noisy like boss mode.

K...thanks

Still waitin for alarm sha
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2013
see hs dix tin de dance azonto.... grin
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2013
teeboy4x:

K...thanks

Still waitin for alarm sha
yeh waiting for the next news at 10:30am
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
DAvIt0:

Good!!!!!!!
my BOM bosses dey here, dats good.info world
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Benoti(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
pls how do i downlaod dis indicator pls
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
omo see EU alert oh 50pips under 10mins

piphacker u head dey dia

BOM don lock EU
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ben oti: pls how do i downlaod dis indicator pls
just scroll up a little bit
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
@teeboy4x, thank u 4 ur compliment. im going 2 add exit indicator so u would nt panic with ur trade.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
FROM OBSERVATION,IT TAKES AGES TO ALERT BUT ANY ALERT NA PURE JACKPORT grin grin grin
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by teeboy4x(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
piphacker: @teeboy4x, thank u 4 ur compliment. im going 2 add exit indicator so u would nt panic with ur trade.

Welcome Bro...Patiently waiting
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
teeboy4x: FROM OBSERVATION,IT TAKES AGES TO ALERT BUT ANY ALERT NA PURE JACKPORT grin grin grin
it normaly take care of false signal that is why it may take late but not withstanding, it catchs genuine trend. if the signal comes opposite to trend direction, dont trade. remember always follow damiani volatmeter before you place a trade kiss kiss.

To be Late, is better than to be the 'Late'
i love to hack pips too much
my kind regards
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by caesaraba(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for this @piphacker. I hail my BOM people in the house o. More greens to your elbow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life