Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

Where Is Timaya??????? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Timaya??????? (1143 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Is Timaya that good? / Timaya And Nico Gravity: Is Timaya In Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Timaya??????? by Bolt2011(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Am I the only one that has missed the Egberi Papa? I hope he has not exploded after he blew. I was eating fried plantain last night when it suddenly struck me that someone is missing. Please nairalanders, help me find the Plantain boy.
Home, Abroad or on Exile, where is Timaya?
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by sdepanace(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
You must really be in the dark, he's upgraded...go and get his ne album, it should be everywhere, or are you a learner?
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by ebucha: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please where are you?
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Bolt2011(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
s.depanace:
You must really be in the dark, he's upgraded...go and get his ne album, it should be everywhere, or are you a learner?
Really? Haven't heard any Timaya lately. What's the title of the recent Album?
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Bolt2011(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
ebucha: Please where are you?
I'm on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by DANILSA(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bolt2011:
I'm on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Abagworo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bolt2011:
Really? Haven't heard any Timaya lately. What's the title of the recent Album?

And you've not heard "Bum Bum", "Sexy Ladies" and "Mana nogede". You are missing in action. Even Oyibo man Ferdinand tweeted about "Bum Bum" from England.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Bolt2011(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abagworo:

And you've not heard "Bum Bum", "Sexy Ladies" and "Mana nogede". You are missing in action. Even Oyibo man Ferdinand tweeted about "Bum Bum" from England.
Thanks for finding me Abagworo. At least am no more MIA. The aim of opening the thread has not been defeated afterall. I'm still interested in knowing what Timaya is working on & all other current stuffs about his celebrity lifestyle.
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Hardfact: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2013
You mean the Plantain Boy? He's now upgraded. He should be in the studio somewhere doing some new club commercial dancehall tracks with some dirty lyrics like "pull your pata", bumbum, and so on
Re: Where Is Timaya??????? by Bolt2011(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2013
Lol @ 'dirty lyrics'. Upgraded indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Kelly Hansome – Baba Olowo (download) / 7 Untold Truths About The Nigerian Music Industry / What Are Your Top 5 Love Songs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.