Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Thank You For Purchasing Darkfall Gold - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thank You For Purchasing Darkfall Gold (1130 Views)

Please I Need A Direct Link To Download Pes 2013 Patch, Thank You / Help Needed: I Want To Buy PS 3, What Do I Need To Know Before Purchasing It / Thank You Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Purchasing Darkfall Gold by tp6gw2: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2013
It's the last week already? Well that went fast! It seems like only yesterday when I woke up in a daze to find my computer had "Thank you for buying darkfall gold, n00bcakes!" splashed across its screen. Yet, here we are, four weeks later! My clan's city now looks like a real place of habitation instead of a pile of smashed rubble, combat is starting to become more commonplace than one attack every week, and I'm actually wearing armor instead of being naked most of the time. Amazing how things change over time.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Walkthrough And You Must-see / Gta 5 Xbox 360 / 10 Best Phones For Gaming Smoothly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.