Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Three R's Of Recognition (the Complete Post) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Three R's Of Recognition (the Complete Post) (555 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Receives Certificate Of Recognition From The US Congress! / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. / The Complete Bible Experience ! Www.inspiredby.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three R's Of Recognition (the Complete Post) by HerexG(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2013
The three R's of Recognition
(The complete post)

To crave for recognition means you want to be great, or you want to move from your present state. But to be able to get recognized you must adhere to a particular principle, i call it "The three R's of recognition.

(1) Relevance:This the act of being connected to the matter and issue at hand, it is your relationship with the issue at hand.
I will tell you a short story about a man who is a mechanic of Citreon cars back in the 70's, this man was very good at what he does, almost everybody patronized in the city him . He has a big workshop with so many apprentice, this a man anybody even a blind man will label "A busy man". So he became rich and very relevant in the city, you would'nt own a Citreon car without visiting his shop, even my father did. As time goes by they gradually started phasing off Citreon cars, this results to disaster to the man . The Citreon cars that was in vogue then became outdated with time. Then the man who was a very busy man back then, was rendered useless, all his apprentice started disappearing one after the other . He lost virtually all of his customers because customers upgrade their cars. Because he has failed to improve on himself, he lost everything including his workshop . He hereby has no other choice than to pack his bagages back to the village because he has lost his relevance in the city.
Where ever or what position you are in life, be it in a firm, establishment, family or government let your relevance be strongly felt, infant improve on yourself to the extent that you will make the people around you belief that they can't do without you. I have someone today who works in a petroleum firm part time and they pay him the same salary as those who works full time in the same firm .
When you are relevant, there is a greater opportunity that you will be recognized.

Reliability: The English dictionary defines it as to be trusted, or to be dependable in terms of need. This is one of the vital ways to gain recognition, making them feel like you are a place of refuge in terms of need, i.e you are to be trusted in whatever task or not falling short expectations from you .
A person that cannot be trusted or not reliable are forgotten so easily with time and they are made useless in a long run, never forget this say " any worth doing is worth doing well" i.e if it is worth doing at all it deserves to be done well.
Nobody will recognize Jesus Christ if He is not reliable in terms of people's needs, reliability is also what is keeping most brand owner's in business because people can rely on their goods for reason bought. Sincerely you draw more attention and get recognized when people finds you reliable.

Responsible: means you exercise to do things within your capacity without being told to do It being responsible is also the ability of being responsive to call or duty. This statement above is self explanatory and it is a vital source for gaining recognition. You are not told before you do something within your capacity this is a wise way to gain people's trust and attention, this will make them also dance to whatever tune you are playing. Being responsible takes a lot of discipline and cautions to attain it. Responsibility is one of the major reason Christ reigned and still continues to reign on earth, when He was on earth, He was never told to carry out actions that was within is capacity. He did them all with diligence and truth, it requires for you to be solely responsible to attain greatness and recognition. An irresponsible man has no say in any institution, the bible also further more tells us that " a man who cannot provide for his family is worst than an infidel" .
Note : This three R's of recognition are measured by what you do for other people.

The Lord want's us to be recognised by the world, this was why He described us as "a hill set in a city cannot be hidden". Remember He is the vine and we are the branches, and the branches are the beauty, and the glory of a plant and it can never be hidden in a plant .
So my brother and sister's in Christ come out of your present state of comfort and get recognized as a royal ambassadors for Christ.
Re: The Three R's Of Recognition (the Complete Post) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmmn,that is so nice,and its so relevant to Nairaland ‎​Щњεяέ everybody wants to make front page...and this age of Blogging.. Kudos.

BTW,I think this post should make front page...
Re: The Three R's Of Recognition (the Complete Post) by HerexG(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
koonbey: Hmmmn,that is so nice,and its so relevant to Nairaland ‎​Щњεяέ everybody wants to make front page...and this age of Blogging.. Kudos.

BTW,I think this post should make front page...

Thanks bros, i appreciate your commendation, you have just encouraged me to write more. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Brethren / God Is Not A Christian, Muslim Or Hindu / Rapture--end Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.