Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. (1106 Views)

Femi Falana In Deep Mess: See What His Junior Told Attorney-general About Him / Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2013
From what I am hearing on AIT Focus Nigeria from Rev Ugolo, the IG of Police might be in a deep mess over the murder of Olaitan Oyerinde.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by wesley80(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
Remember to tell us when you finish hearing it.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by Olaolufred(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2013
OP, you have to update us.
We are engaged in services that would not allow us view our tv screen for now.
So, be our link.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: Remember to tell us when you finish hearing it.

Well from the little I have heard, the police including the IG have shot themselves on the foot. From their report, the persons whom they claimed murdered Olaitan Oyerinde were in police custody since April and the suspects were threatened, tortured and even shot to point Rev David Ugolo as the master mind behind the massacre.

So in a cover up of the whole case by the NPF from the report they sent to the magistrate court (a court that is not capable of hearing such matter), it was reveled that both the suspects and weapon used in the act were actually in police custody. Meanwhile IG of police flew to Edo state and claimed that they have caught the those who killed Olaitan Oyerinde and even promoted the deputy IG who handled the case, not knowing the job was shabbily done. Now the IG has turned to a gentle man who has no commanding voice again.

From Adams Oshiomole's outburst, all the police IG could say is that the matter is in court and that they will respond soon.

In a nut shell the IG blatantly lied to the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, President Jonathan who ordered him to investigate the matter and commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria is quiet.
secondly, the IG also lied to 160million people of Nigeria.
Thirdly, the NPF and IG have hand in the gruesome murder of Olaitan Oyerinde.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by seunfly: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2013
With what rev david ugolor revealed on AIT this morning about police and presidency, huuum! I hope we still hope in Nigeria because of the way it was handled and lies being covered up.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2013
seunfly: With what rev david ugolor revealed on AIT this morning about police and presidency, huuum! I hope we still hope in Nigeria because of the way it was handled and lies being covered up.

I repeat, the IG of police is in a deep mess and his job is at stake.

Just keep watching what will happen in days to come.

At a point Gbenga Aruleba was distressed with his body "langwagi" (tapping his hand on his chair handle) based on shocking revelations.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by Olaolufred(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2013
I believe Focus must have ended now.
What was the conclusion of the session?
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Olaolufred: I believe Focus must have ended now.
What was the conclusion of the session?

The conclusion is that IG should resign and a call on mr president to wise up and show that you can not lie to him and go scoot free. lets see if mr president is strong or weak.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by Olaolufred(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
HE IS WEAK.
If he does otherwise, then I've seen a miracle.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by Olaolufred(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
*solid*:

The conclusion is that IG should resign and a call on mr president to wise up and show that you can not lie to him and go scoot free. lets see if mr president is strong or weak.

HE IS WEAK.
If he does otherwise, then I've seen a miracle.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by wesley80(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
You only heard one side of the story, I'm sure the police would have theirs.

1 Like

Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by aletheia(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: You only heard one side of the story, I'm sure the police would have theirs.
^
olawalebabs: In an effort to determine the top security agency in Nigeria, the eminent judges narrowed the field to
three finalists: the SSS, the Army and the Nigeria Police Force. The three contenders were given the
task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest assigned to each of them. The SSS went into
the forest and placed animal informants everywhere! They questioned every plant and animal witness
and after three months of extensive investigation, they concluded that rabbits do not exist! The Army
went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burnt the forest down killing everything in
it, including the rabbit! They made no apologies. "The rabbit deserved it - why was it hiding?" they
thought to themselves. The Nigeria Police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a
badly beaten hyena! The hyena kept yelling, "Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!!”
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: You only heard one side of the story, I'm sure the police would have theirs.

Can we expect anything good from the police other than what we've heard already?

Besides, the NPF was invited to the show but the police spokes person blatantly refused to answer his calls or reply sms sent him. And right there on the live telecast, Gbenga still called on the spokes person of the NPF to show up.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by touchmehard: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Some of These policemen do not think well before they make some silly statements that would come back and haunt them
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
aletheia:
olawalebabs: In an effort to determine the top security
agency in Nigeria, the eminent judges narrowed the field to
three finalists: the SSS, the Army and the Nigeria Police
Force. The three contenders were given the
task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest
assigned to each of them. The SSS went into
the forest and placed animal informants everywhere! They
questioned every plant and animal witness
and after three months of extensive investigation, they
concluded that rabbits do not exist! The Army
went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture,
they burnt the forest down killing everything in
it, including the rabbit! They made no apologies. "The rabbit
deserved it - why was it hiding?" they
thought to themselves. The Nigeria Police went into the
forest. They came out two hours later with a
badly beaten hyena! The hyena kept yelling, "Okay, Okay, I
agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!!”

Nigerian police will not kill us wit funny suspects o.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
From Oshiomole's body language, he's very convinced that the Police were complicit in the murder of Olaitan.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: From Oshiomole's body language, he's very convinced that the Police were complicit in the murder of Olaitan.

It is glearing. Let IG come out and tell us another lie.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by seanet01: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nigerian Police and their savagery
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by omenziate(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
IG better ready to prepare one heavy lie, does he really trust his boys in Uniform?
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by miiraaj: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
With such a serious allegation against the IG,all he could say is that the matter is in court and he would respond at the appropriate time. We don't need any court to tell us the IG and DIG are guilty hence,they should be executed immediately, unless if there is a greater power behind the police.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by miiraaj: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
omenziate: IG better ready to prepare one heavy lie, does he really trust his boys in Uniform?
The IG has nothing else to say. Where is occupy nigeria? We,the masses need to come out and rally behind Oshiomhole to deal with this situation. This is a perfect oppurtunity for us to start getting rid of those involved in trampling the right of a common nigerian. We shouldn't wait for the govt to sanitize the police for,because they are their partners in crime. Its really a shame wallahi
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by slimming: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
There are investigation is always bias if you are not their friend.
Re: Bomb shell: Olaitan Oyerinde's Murder. IG of police in deep mess. by solid3(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
miiraaj: With such a serious allegation against the IG,all he could say is that the matter is in court and he would respond at the appropriate time. We don't need any court to tell us the IG and DIG are guilty hence,they should be executed immediately, unless if there is a greater power behind the police.

*In yoruba accent* I am a wonder o

(1) (Reply)

3 PDP Govs, Ex-presidents Fund APC •new Party Faces Registration Hurdles •anothe / M E N D Verses Boko Haram: Nigeria, Between The Devil And The Deeo Blue Sea! / Panga Robbery In Durban South Africa Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.