Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame (3150 Views)

KHIMWHYTE Vs RAP MAESTRO.... Personals Diss / MC Bomb Vs Rap Maestro / Road To Fame : Murphysmallz Vs Sleakid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2013
Zluk, who's new to the site called out Rap maestro calling him "a easy pick" to begin her career on NL Rap Battles. Which Rap Maestro gladly accepted claiming he was gonna use her to restore his image...
Its bout to be decided in a battle of texts

STATED HOUSE RULES
-16lines(8bars)
-no biting
-no feeding/flipping
-no recycling
-comments are welcomed
-rapper with the highest number of votes from the six available votes takes the win

-ONLY JUDGES ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE ***pls take note***

-Both verses should be posted before 5pm
Tuesday 15th january 2013.

VOTING CRITERIAS
-imagery - 2points
-punchlines - 2points
-metaphors - 2points
-personals - 2points
-multies - 1point
-wordplay - 2points
-flow - 1point
-opener - 1point
-closer - 1point
-creativity - 2point

LEGGO
Zluk, Maestro check in
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
ojoawo: Zluk, who's new to the site called out Rap maestro calling him "a easy pick" to begin her career on NL Rap Battles. Which Rap Maestro gladly accepted claiming he was gonna use her to restore his image...
Its bout to be decided in a battle of texts

STATED HOUSE RULES
-16lines(8bars)
-no biting
-no feeding/flipping
-no recycling
-comments are welcomed
-rapper with the highest number of votes from the six available votes takes the win

-ONLY JUDGES ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE ***pls take note***

-Both verses should be posted before 5pm
Tuesday 5th january 2012.

VOTING CRITERIAS
-imagery - 2points
-punchlines - 2points
-metaphors - 2points
-personals - 2points
-multies - 1point
-wordplay - 2points
-flow - 1point
-opener - 1point
-closer - 1point
-creativity - 2point

LEGGO
Zluk, Maestro check in
watz dis naah,5th of january 2012?,u must b kidding me
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
Checks in
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2013
Rap maestro: watz dis naah,5th of january 2012?,u must b kidding me

That was a typo
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2013
ojoawo:

That was a typo
wah! Modify am joorh....
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
CH3CK SHA
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
Maestro, oya drop now... Am through typing up mine, no wait for deadline....
Just drop soonest, ama drop my lines as soon as you drop yours
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
-INTRO,INTRO,i'm about 2 giv u a detailed INFO of dis M.O.F.O/want 2 take me on just 2 use as COME EDDIE(comedy) SHOWS/thank God 4 free FLOWS/wuld hav smacked u,b jittery lyk u suffering from BIRD FLU,from a C0CK of a dude of tolerance ZERO/a TWIST,from d WRIST or FIST of dis guy wit d ISH wuld hav landed u in HELL thanks 2 me d HERO//

-SLASH,SLASH,i'm about 2 giv u a BACKLASH/lyk dat ferocious dude UNDERTAKER gave CENA a RING_TRASH/oops hard one from me landed on u lyk dat DASTARDLY PLANE CRASH/dat made we all 9JARIANS cry HARD,dat we had it fallen off....our I_LASH(EYE LASH)//

bee,hi tea see ISH(B.1.T.C.H),came on u hard....ama THUNDERFLASH/i'm winning lyk OMO's promo dats cos i SCRATCHED(talkin about omo scratch & win).. ../ZLUK,girl wat's dat SCAR on u,on it is inscribed 'everywhere u go' lyk MTN SUPA_SPLASH.../I'm nt supposed 2 b a mean MAESTRO on d weaker sex....Oh My GASH(GOSH)//

-am about 2 knock ur lyrics off d table,not lightly but CONC/u silly,dilly,b1tchy feely,scantily dressed SKUNK/i didn't get a gud glimpse of ya,cos of my fellow MONKS/ trooping around me 2 see dis sexy CHUNK//

-My rap fly evrywhere,even got 2 KENTULCKY/ammo(amma) upgrade and uplift ya' lyk u my hard won TROPHY/even got some challenger wack and funny dan EDDIE MURPHY/no more vacant place for u,NL's rum 4 d best z full nd STUFFY(go 2 nxt rum gurl 4 d wack)/ur ISH is f**kn GROPPY//

-thread's NAME got me amused,wtf is rise 2 FAME/wit ma wack lines(then),beta now f**k y'all i'm still d SAME/even got my VOCAB polished,dat it wnt look lyk PATIENCE,DAME/if i f**kn loose 2 u,D'EVIL(DEVIL) should just bow in SHAME/i'm on top of peak,top of d sh?t..2 d best i'm on top of D GAME/if u feeling me now holla at me 2 get ur pix on ma f**kn FREE_AIM(FRAME)

-many NICKS,from PR1CKS lyk u on FACEBOOK,call me d EXPENDABLE/M.A.L.I.G.N.A.N.I.M...dont break ur jaw,saw it on ma f**kn TABLE/back den u dont want me,nw u askin 4 my drug lyk i'm INDOMIE_TABLE(indomitable)/'CRAZY_SORTA_KINDA',ma lyrics dope when it is IRREVERSIBLE(crazy sorta kinda to kinda sorta crazy)/ur lyrics is POO,as so are U/I f**k wit D'EVIL,ma lyrics z f**k READABLE(RAPPABLE)//

-Even got BLEEPERS,slip dier mouth lyk dey on OIL_GROUNDED arena with SLIPPERS(flip flop)/dose dude are CREEPERZ,creep up 2 ma back,not knowin my hand is on d TRIGGER/B.A.N.G,u re dead,swim 2 hell wit my FLIPPERS(divers equipment)//

-No punches on ZLUK from me,datz cos i lyk ur figure 8/fine boy,dope swag yet u girls STEAL(still) HATE(dat means dat u dnt really hate me)/got ur destiny,got ur FATE,nt ur MATE/u lukin 4 one,go 2 HEAVEN's GATE,what a TRAIT,u re a bad BAIT(4 dose dat wanna embarass me)/hardcore rap,tow d lane/xpecting ZLUK's sh?t,dnt let it b f**kn LATE/but until dn,will u go wit me on a f**kn DATE
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by mikuz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
kikikikikikikikikiki . . .

grin grin grin
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
This to me aint a battle just a step stone to the name// this could only go one way, title should av been ZLUK's rise to fame// still brave to show your face, you're wack and profane// your name proclaim a wannabe- yet you is insane// restrain cos my flow's cocaine-d, for real, it maims//

8 bars??, can't afford a bigger cell of candy// I'll kill you in less than that, even lesser leaves you cranky// fancy me fanning ur family to celebrated fastkills// death pills delivered on your bar-lines famine// and mind you, I won't even remember 2mins later as I call the barman//

I popped a sh*t in seven minutes, you got cold feets// your drop dere took my browser to the page- what's this// followed by a real short story of how you're just sh*t// and yet you screaming on me lines like OH JEEZ// I bet ya, even if Modey ghostwrites for ya, you wont pop real sh*t// except as you READ THIS and drop it on your top 40 of REAL DISS//

Really, this aint a contest, like you'll soon confess// buh no apologies like the thread you popped up somewhere// please hear as I dish you some software on rap chess// to teach how you can make a living cleaning my toilet// cos that's as close you can get to the real sh*t of MOIK vets// that'll treat u puss*y, and cure your wackness//

MOIK to stand for Mikuz, Ojoawo, Ibime and Khimwyte cos they the only ones I see running this place so far
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
what d f**k is wrong wit NL naah,changing my words.. (UM 2 approached,b1tch 2 naughty lady)
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
This to me aint a battle just a step stone to the name// this could only go one way, title should av been ZLUK's rise to fame// still brave to show your face, you're wack and profane// your name proclaim a wannabe- yet you is insane// restrain cos my flow's cocaine-d, for real, it maims//

8 bars??, can't afford a bigger cell of candy// I'll kill you in less than that, even lesser leaves you cranky// fancy me fanning ur family to celebrated fastkills// death pills delivered on your bar-lines famine// and mind you, I won't even remember 2mins later as I call the barman//

I popped a sh*t in seven minutes, you got cold feets// your drop dere took my browser to the page- what's this// followed by a real short story of how you're just sh*t// and yet you screaming on me lines like OH JEEZ// I bet ya, even if Modey ghostwrites for ya, you wont pop real sh*t// except as you READ THIS and drop it on your top 40 of REAL DISS//

Really, this aint a contest, like you'll soon confess// buh no apologies like the thread you popped up somewhere// please hear as I dish you some software on rap chess// to teach how you can make a living cleaning my toilet// cos that's as close you can get to the real sh*t of MOIK vets// that'll treat u puss*y, and cure your wackness//

MOIK to stand for Mikuz, Ojoawo, Ibime and Khimwyte cos they the only ones I see running this place so far
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rap maestro: -INTRO,INTRO,i'm about 2 giv u a detailed INFO of dis MOLO/want 2 take me on just 2 use as C.U.M EDDIE(comedy) SHOWS/thank God 4 free FLOWS/wuld hav smacked u,b jittery lyk u suffering from BIRD FKU,from a C0CK of a dude of tolerance ZERO/a TWIST,from d WRIST or FIST of dis guy wit d ISH wuld hav landed u in HELL thanks 2 me d HERO//

-SLASH,SLASH,i'm about 2 giv u a BACKLASH/lyk dat ferocious dude UNDERTAKER gave CENA a RING_TRASH/oops hard one from me landed on u lyk dat DASTARDLY PLANE CRASH/dat made we all 9JARIANS cry HARD,dat we had it fallen off....our I_LASH(EYE LASH)//

bee,hi tea see ISH(B.I.T.C.H),came on u hard....ama THUNDERFLASH/i'm winning lyk OMO's promo dats cos i SCRATCHED(talkin about omo scratch & win).. ../ZLUK,girl wat's dat SCAR on u,on it is inscribed 'everywhere u go' lyk MTN SUPA_SPLASH.../I'm nt supposed 2 b a mean MAESTRO on d weaker sex....Oh My GASH(GOSH)//

-am about 2 knock ur lyrics off d table,not lightly but CONC/u silly,dilly,b1tchy feely,scantily dressed SKUNK/i didn't get a gud glimpse of ya,cos of my fellow MONKS/ trooping around me 2 see dis sexy CHUNK//

-My rap fly evrywhere,even got 2 KENTULCKY/ammo(amma) upgrade and uplift ya' lyk u my hard won TROPHY/even got some challenger wack and funny dan EDDIE MURPHY/no more vacant place for u,NL's rum 4 d best z full nd STUFFY(go 2 nxt rum gurl 4 d wack)/ur ISH is f**kn GROPPY//

-thread's NAME got me amused,wtf is rise 2 FAME/wit ma wack lines(then),beta now f**k y'all i'm still d SAME/even got my VOCAB polished,dat it wnt look lyk PATIENCE,DAME/if i f**kn loose 2 u,D'EVIL(DEVIL) should just bow in SHAME/i'm on top of peak,top of d sh?t..2 d best i'm on top of D GAME/if u feeling me now holla at me 2 get ur pix on ma f**kn FREE_AIM(FRAME)

-many NICKS,from PR1CKS lyk u on FACEBOOK,call me d EXPENDABLE/M.A.L.I.G.N.A.N.I.M...dont break ur jaw,saw it on ma f**kn TABLE/back den u dont want me,nw u askin 4 my drug lyk i'm INDOMIE_TABLE(indomitable)/'CRAZY_SORTA_KINDA',ma lyrics dope when it is IRREVERSIBLE(crazy sorta kinda to kinda sorta crazy)/ur lyrics is POO,as so are U/I f**k wit D'EVIL,ma lyrics z f**k READABLE(RAPPABLE)//

-Even got BLEEPERS,slip dier mouth lyk dey on OIL_GROUNDED arena with SLIPPERS(flip flop)/dose dude are CREEPERZ,creep up 2 ma back,not knowin my hand is on d TRIGGER/B.A.N.G,u re dead,swim 2 hell wit my FLIPPERS(divers equipment)//

-No punches on ZLUK from me,datz cos i lyk ur figure 8/fine boy,dope swag yet u girls STEAL(still) HATE(dat means dat u dnt really hate me)/got ur destiny,got ur FATE,nt ur MATE/u lukin 4 one,go 2 HEAVEN's GATE,what a TRAIT,u re a bad BAIT(4 dose dat wanna embarass me)/hardcore rap,tow d lane/xpecting ZLUK's sh?t,dnt let it b f**kn LATE/but until dn,will u go wit me on a f**kn DATE
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: This to me aint a battle just a step stone to the name// this could only go one way, title should av been ZLUK's rise to fame// still brave to show your face, you're wack and profane// your name proclaim a wannabe- yet you is insane// restrain cos my flow's cocaine-d, for real, it maims//

1 Like

Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lol at 'MOIK'
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lolzzzzz, oya verdicts Oº°˚˚˚°º.....

LMAO
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by murphysmallz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lwkmd! Taut rap has upgraded more dan dz
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by murphysmallz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
-imagery - zlux
-punchlines -zlux
-metaphors - nill all were outdated
-personals - didn't see any
-multies - zlux
-wordplay - mastero
-flow - zlux
-opener - nill
-closer - nill
-creativity - mastero

Accordin to d laid down verdx buy the adminz MVGT ZLUX! Mikuz am soory bout dat! Was used to d FB style

1 Like

Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
1st - which one b ur verdict Murphy

I agree since ITS UR POINT OF VIEW
Buh really, do I have to point out all the wordplays, punches, methaphors in my lines
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ZLUK(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
And also it was 16 lines / 8 bars... So that aint more than that?

Thanks for voting sha
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
more verdz pleaaassse
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by mikuz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
murphysmallz: OPEN3R----» both of u couldn't deliver well! Rantin tinz pls try to hit ur opponent ryt in d face! Thankz

PUNCHEZ-----» ZLUX WAS HARDER

PUNZ--------» MASTERO EDGED but u shit was kinda OUTPLAYED! Bro b creative no beefz O

WORDPLAYZ------» MASTERO but all most were focred but ZLUX didn't even attempt it

MULtIEZ--------» ZLUX 4 keepin 5 3 syllabic multiez RUNNIN 4 2 lines! All masteroz multiez were trash! Just sayin tho

FLOW--------» ZLUX flowed greatly didn't even connect MASTEROz Line

CREATIVTY-------» omo n scrath was dope sha but still lackin MASTERO

CLOSER-----» fuckin late? Fuckin date? PlEASE and MOIK? Vetz don't treat pussyz! I get ur poin zlux buy it was not well executed! NILL

MVGT-----» MASTERO(via keepin it 8barz) zlux urz wasn't even up to 6barz if am not mistaken

Just noticing . . . Ojo has his own criteria. Nice though . . .
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
murphysmallz: -imagery - zlux
-punchlines -zlux
-metaphors - nill all were outdated
-personals - didn't see any
-multies - zlux
-wordplay - mastero
-flow - zlux
-opener - nill
-closer - nill
-creativity - mastero

Accordin to d laid down verdx buy the adminz MVGT ZLUX! Mikuz am soory bout dat! Was used to d FB style
F U sh?t_head.. Why come here when u knw u hav na time
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by khimwhyte(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
MY VERD

imagery - zlux

-punchlines -zlux

-metaphors -tie.. U guys dropped d weakest metaz.. Like ffuck i dint even consider em..

-personals - didn't see any.. All same wuld have given it to zlux if she added extra sshit to diz line
ZLUK: Really, this aint a contest, like you'll
soon confess// buh no apologies like the
thread you popped up somewhere//
i can remember maestro popped a thread, apologising.. Just dat zlux dint place diz sshit well to attract my vote.

-multies - ima give diz a TIE or better still NIL.. Both parties dropped no multies.. All i saw was rhymes.. But unfortunately rhymes wasn't added to the criteriaz

-wordplay - TIE maestro wuld hav taken diz bt d forced wordies were too much and meaningless like free-aim(frame), devil(D'evil), gash(gosh), wtf is diz?..

-flow - zlux

-opener - zlux

-closer - zlux

-creativity -nil.. Nothing creative after all

MVGT-ZLUX..
Weak battle.
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by mikuz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
khimwhyte: free-aim(frame), devil(D'evil), gash(gosh), wtf is diz?..

Reminds me of Sleak.

Battle is too weak. One of the weakest this year so far. I thought this lesby had something off her sleeves.
Very disappointed. Looking up to the Khim vs Killa's brawl. Just hoping the ninja is not another wacko.
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by khimwhyte(f): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
mikuz:

Reminds me of Sleak.

Battle is too weak. One of the weakest this year so far. I thought this lesby had something off her sleeves.
Very disappointed. Looking up to the Khim vs Killa's brawl. Just hoping the ninja is not another wacko.
all same sleakid has impressed in most of his battles. That aside to avoid problem pls. Let's just watch and see.
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by mikuz(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2013
khimwhyte: all same sleakid has impressed in most of his battles. That aside to avoid problem pls. Let's just watch and see.
Yes of course. Like his last where he wordplayed geek as gigg!!!!
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Rap maestro: -a TWIST,from d WRIST or FIST of dis guy wit d ISH wuld hav landed u in HELL thanks 2 me d HERO//
Isn't this a contracdiction of yourself?? Or is it sum deep ish I don't dig??

Rap maestro:
u silly,dilly,b1tchy feely,scantily dressed SKUNK/
Yeeee, LMAI

Rap maestro:

this got me crackingg.... Maestro... LolzzzZzz

ZLUK: This to me aint a battle just a step stone to the name// this could only go one way, title should av been ZLUK's rise to fame// still brave to show your face, you're wack and profane// your name proclaim a wannabe- yet you is insane// restrain cos my flow's cocaine-d, for real, it maims//
Imagery and Rhymes

ZLUK:
8 bars??, can't afford a bigger cell of candy//
Best line in the battle

ZLUK:
except as you READ THIS and drop it on your top 40 of REAL DISS//
Damn.... I op nobody missed this. Wordplayed RICK DEES twice i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a line
Top 40 of. RICK DEES ..... Nice wordplay but kinda slanty

ZLUK:
Really, this aint a contest, like you'll soon confess// buh no apologies like the thread you popped up somewhere//
Na true Oº°˚˚˚°º

ZLUK:
to teach how you can make a living cleaning my toilet// cos that's as close you can get to the real sh*t of MOIK vets// that'll treat u puss*y, and cure your wackness//

This gotta b d funniest of all, imagine!!!
Maestro as a toilet cleaner Fø̲̣̣я̅ zlukk, yet its MOIK (WTF was dis btw) who shits i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her toilet.....that's a diss Ƭõ̸̳͡ them Oº°˚˚˚°º I think

And I think she used vet Ƭõ̸̳͡ cure puci Ƭõ̸̳͡ mean cats

J̶̲̥̅̊μ̥§τ̣̣̥ laughed my ass out ђεƦe men.... Chaiii... Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ battle but I wanna believe ZLUK got more than this lines... Well she said
ZLUK: This to me aint a battle just a step stone to the name//

Na comedy all thru sha
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2013
LWKMD,no hard feelings 4 me.. I can still stay around 2 learn some more...'MOIK got me rolling on d floor like a baby',9ce one at ZLUK
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by ojoawo(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Oya remaining judges, drop verd n̶̲̥̅̊åå
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2013
ojoawo: Oya remaining judges, drop verd n̶̲̥̅̊åå
are dose one judges,dy will go 4 anythn in skirt,dunno if khim is a lesby.... Even i knw dat i've gt d flows,creativity in dis more dan ZLUK,abt d punches(dont knw hw,i just thrw it d opponents lyrics),i just hope d oda judge drop dier verds soon so dat i can move on..learnt sumthn though
Re: ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame by Rapmaestro(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2013
1. Deadscrollz
2.Killaverse
3. Murphysmallz -ZLUK
4. Khimwhyte -ZLUK
5. Ibime
6. Mikuz
where d oda judges nah?

(1) (2)

***WARCRAFT 2-CHAOS IN NAIRALAND** OFOKA VS STREETWISE*** NO HOLDS BARRED / You All Have My Respect!!! / SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.