Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa (697 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa by mail13231(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
I decided to write this after seeing some articles about Pastor Adeboye's 'non-existent' prophecies 'having not seen the plane crash that took Kaduna state governor, Patrick Yakowa and others.
Any reader who doesn't care should stop here and exit the thread (to save time and emotions)

On January 1, 2012, Pastor E.A Adeboye read out the ANNUAL prophecies as the custom is in RCCG.
He gave only THREE (3) prophecies about nigeria, the last (3rd) prophecy reads;
"He said we are to pray more for prominent
Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see
the next."

http://rccg.camp7.org/prophecies2012

I think those writing these malevolent, negative, and retrogressive reports should get their facts right and stay positive for a moment. They are compounding Nigeria's problems, there's so much to focus on rather than attacking men of God here and there.
Re: How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa by plaetton: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
mail13231: I decided to write this after seeing some articles about Pastor Adeboye's 'non-existent' prophecies 'having not seen the plane crash that took Kaduna state governor, Patrick Yakowa and others.
Any reader who doesn't care should stop here and exit the thread (to save time and emotions)

On January 1, 2012, Pastor E.A Adeboye read out the ANNUAL prophecies as the custom is in RCCG.
He gave only THREE (3) prophecies about nigeria, the last (3rd) prophecy reads;
"He said we are to pray more for prominent
Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see
the next."

http://rccg.camp7.org/prophecies2012

I think those writing these malevolent, negative, and retrogressive reports should get their facts right and stay positive for a moment. They are compounding Nigeria's problems, there's so much to focus on rather than attacking men of God here and there.

So you call the above statements a prophesy?
What are you people drinking?
Can I please have some? shocked
Re: How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa by mail13231(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
plaetton:

So you call the above statements a prophesy?
What are you people drinking?
Can I please have some? shocked
3 questions for u;
-Is ur dictionary or encyclopedia missing?
-Tell me what you mean by "you people" (at least we can start from there).
-Were u forced to read the thread? Didn't I tell u to exit the thread if u're the 'silly type?'

(1) (Reply)

5 Myths About Church Building Projects / Oprah And TD Jakes "Ministering" At The Same Christian Gathering??? / What Kind Of Prophet Of God That Will Marry A 6year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.