Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? (1921 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by ambrosini593(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is a case of the exposed vs the unexposed. Which group will you prefer
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by phrancys001(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Which do i prefer ? All knowing city babes.
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well trained City Girls

E be like say u neva jam village girl wey bad pass tonto dike
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by Adufaye(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmmm none!
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by ikechukz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
actually its girls from the jungle
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by kinchiso(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Abeg tell am... Gone are the days wen village girls no sabi bad tin... Nowadays, na dem bad pass... Dem fit give am to pesin anyplace, anywhere...
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by mumumugu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wen you slap a town girl, you go to court. Wen u slap vilage girl- native doctor,charm
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by djeezy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nothing to comment.
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by chikeorji123(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
city ladies all the way!..sorry l mean lady only..
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2013
acidosis™:
Well trained City Girls

Well said Acidosis, very well said. By the time the village girl eye becomes opened, she would be worst than the city girl.
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26am On Jan 15, 2013
When I saw in secondary school, there was this driver who got his wife from his hometown.

I heard that when she came newly to Lagos, she didn't know anything but now her eye don sharpen pass that of the city women.
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by Wema20(f): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
People change everyday nd exposure does alot of harm to some people
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by Mynd44: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2013
Interesting
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by sweettease(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2013
I won't advice my bro to go for a village girl cos the city girls have been exposed and you can easily see their reactn to the exposure but a village girl, there is no telling hw she will react when she gets exposed, some will just go haywire and even dump you for somethng better
Re: City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? by xynerise: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? / The Differences Between Lust, Like, Love, & Obsess / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.