Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos (4709 Views)

Over 100 NNPC Pipeline Vandals Die In Arepo Village, Owode, Ogun State. / BREAKING NEWS!!! Pipe Vandals Nabbed In Ikorodu / NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by babawale24: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Suspected pipeline vandals have breached a petroleum product pipeline belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in Epe.
This was disclosed to Channels Television in a telephone interview with the Commandant of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Shem Obasheye.

“My boys told me that they were going to Epe, and actually when they got to Epe, the pipeline at Epe has been busted. The vandals ran away,” he said.

Officials of the Civil Defence Corps according to Mr Obasheye recovered eleven 50 litres containing of PMS at the scene of the busted pipeline. He however said none of the vandals were apprehended.

No fewer than three suspected oil thieves were last Saturday killed after an NNPC pipeline was gutted by fire at Arepo, Ogun state south west Nigeria. The fire is suspected to have been caused by activities from vandals in the area.

The fire occured at the same spot where vandals operated last August and three NNPC engineers were killed by suspected vandals in the process of fixing the pipeline and putting out the fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJxh4Li-1T

www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/14/vandals-bust-another-pipeline-in-lagos/
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by ojeffo: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
naija we hail thee!!!!!! when will this rubbish ever stop
WATCH ME DO MY AZONTO...ETIGHI...ALANTA ...U KNOW WHY
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Freiburger(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
ojeffo: naija we hail thee!!!!!! when will this rubbish ever stop
2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by omarky(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dis is what you get when d governmment turn deaf ear to d plight of the masses

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by TableLeg(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
What is the point of bursting/vandalising the pipelines?
Dumb and senseless attitude!
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by ojeffo: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
2bosun:

What a F.O.O.L
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DUMBITO
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Bishop4bella(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Free money frm d action bt deadly. God save us frm diz mess.
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Chuckeey(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
let dat shit burn
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
The fire occured at the same spot where vandals operated last August and three NNPC engineers were killed by suspected vandals in the process of fixing the pipeline and putting out the fire.

www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/14/vandals-bust-another-pipeline-in-lagos/[/quote]why will NNPC send engineers to work on busted pipeline knowing the danger involve without providing security for them
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
babawale24:

“My boys told me that they were going to Epe, and actually when they got to Epe, the pipeline at Epe has been busted. The vandals ran away,” he said.

Officials of the Civil Defence Corps according to Mr Obasheye recovered eleven 50 litres containing of PMS at the scene of the busted pipeline. He however said none of the vandals were apprehended.

This sounds to me like an insider job. undecided undecided
These guys shouldn't be trusted.
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by sylve11: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Let them continue bursting until the country is fixed! cool
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by PeterKbaba: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
The is nothing the government can do, they are not in-charge of the security......
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by TableLeg(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
sylve11: Let them continue bursting until the country is fixed! cool
Did you apply any common sense before posting the above?
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Dee60: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Some Oil Ministry and NNPC officials have been bursting and draining our monies away into their pockets. Now village boys have started bursting pipes to steal oil. The two categories are culpable and should be penalized accordingly. Dont leave out any of the two!

1 Like

Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by mrsough(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
kissThis is becoming a source of concern to us. We must all take a stand against all this vandals. God help Nigeria
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by ochukoccna: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
PeterKbaba: The is nothing the government can do, they are not in-charge of the security......
With RFID,CCTV,Remote sensors,GPS,thermal imaging etal technologies abound in today's world yet we still cannot protect our pipelines without physical presence
Shows you our security is fuc_ked

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
sylve11: Let them continue bursting until the country is fixed! cool
Kinda support this unfortunately. Afterall we aint all enjoying the oyel money. Why wont desperate jobless youth lust for the same free oyel money our thieving leaders lust for? They stole money in a clean way. Whats the difference?
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by simdam500(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ucheosefoh:

www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/14/vandals-bust-another-pipeline-in-lagos/why will NNPC send engineers to work on busted pipeline knowing the danger involve without providing security for them

pls how do i post link Abeg
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by sobastical: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
PeterKbaba: The is nothing the government can do, they are not in-charge of the security......

Who are in charge?? Boko boyz?, MEND? Or even d kidnappers? Maybe the vandals are in charge now too..
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by bigfat: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
angry VERY GOOD
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
simdam500:
pls how do i post link Abeg
If u are using phone after clicking on a web page press options on ur browsers toolbar u will see options like cut, copy and paste choose copy it will copy the URL link then go to any thread open by u or anoda person or a post after typing ur comment, press options u will see paste click it the link will appear. I hope my explaination is clear to u, quote dis post 4 me 2 know if u succeed
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Venus1: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Hmm
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Scarpon(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
man most wack
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by Freiburger(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Scarpon: man most wack
One day explosion/fire must wack.
Re: Vandals Bust Another Pipeline In Lagos by simdam500(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ucheosefoh: If u are using phone after clicking on a web page press options on ur browsers toolbar u will see options like cut, copy and paste choose copy it will copy the URL link then go to any thread open by u or anoda person or a post after typing ur comment, press options u will see paste click it the link will appear. I hope my explaination is clear to u, quote dis post 4 me 2 know if u succeed

yessss bro, i got it right. U must be a gud teacher... See dis https://www.nairaland.com/1162214/vandals-bust-another-pipeline-lagos

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Having Issues / Se*x Scandal Rocks Gokomere Mission, Catholic Priest ‘feasts’ On Married Teache / Explicit Photos: Kogi State University Okada Man Caught Sleeping With Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.