Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27814 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Desloaaa(f): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2013
hairy chest palava.onkpe!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Calvin420Blaze: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Please, is this English? cry cry cry cry

I apologize for my last post. What I meant to say was "My biggest turn off from the opposite sex is when I tell them to smoke a joint with me but they end up rejecting my offer. How is someone going to reject a free joint? I wouldn't hold a grudge against them though, because I actually respect the fact that they do not smoke but it's still a huge turn off for me..."

1 Like

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2013
frank1989: dats SWAG! Leidy

That isn't SWAG! It's GANGSTER.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2013
m.dee:
if luv is truely blind,it wont be able to see this long almost endless sh1t u posted
is it because u have a small one
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by mdee1(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: is it because u have a small one
no,its just that a perfect man only exists in ur dreams.wat my 'small one' can do,ur bf's 'own' cannot do quarter.lol
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Oga Moderator what did I do that you should hide my post na

What is bad in saying she shouldn't have called his mother a 'B!tch'
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by moneyhungry(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
abiL: • Dirty/ ugly finger nails

• Chubbiness/ lack of any visible abs

• Lack of height/ dwarfism/ midget-ism

• Broke-aśs-niggas/ scroungers

• Ugly footwear... Coupled with no fashion sense

• Fresh off the boat niggas

• NIGGAS!!

• Burnt-aśs-niggas/ cousins of darkness

• Hairy apes

• Baldness

• Small dïck (yeah, I said it!)

• Lack of ambition

• Guys with baby-mamas

• Guys still living with their mamas

• Bus taking/ trekking/ can't afford a car niggas

• No access to a tooth brush smelly breathe niggas

• Bunch of bananas - wonky aśs teeth - niggas

• "Ghetto-bad-man-gangsta"

...That's it really.

smiley
will u date jesus?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
money-hungry :

will u date jesus?
u are funny
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
money-hungry :

will u date jesus?
I doubt that... There must be a complain that Jesus is too holy a man to date.

At the end you go see say nobody qualify to date her... Gbam!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
dmcdad:

My bend-down select friend... How far? cool

Don't even start chatting shït. I'm in no mood to deal with nonsènse posts today. You hear?!... Good! smiley
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by boron10(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
dmcdad:

she might not even be qualified for people that are qualified to date her.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
boron10:

undecided

Have you eaten today?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
abiL:

Don't even start chatting shït. I'm in no mood to deal with nonsènse posts today. You hear?!... Good! smiley
I dey o my stand up select friend... I know you are an expert on posting shiits, so you don't need to display how... Infact, don't worry, I already know what you are capable of doing... You hear?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
boron10:
You are saying might?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
abiL:

What are you even crazy about? I was hyping your levels... As in, nobody dey worthy to date you. Na small thing ni?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lol @ our furry friends getting all riled up cheesy cheesy.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
dmcdad:
What are you even crazy about? I was hyping your levels... As in, nobody dey worthy to date you. Na small thing ni?

No be beans.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
abiL:

I find the bolded too funny to diss you back.

Post a pic, let's prove it! grin grin
Seriously What do you take me for? I ain't that cheap... Or you wanna give me a sample of yourz? I wouldn't mind you know...
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
luvable sam: pls must u guys fight?pls lady focus on d topic

How's that comment a fight? Please mind your business!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
abiL:

How's that comment a fight? Please mind your business!
incase u avnt noticed i created d thread so pls take ur fight some whereelse

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! / Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.