Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

13 Business Ideas For 2013 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (70531 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
nice thread & good work,if u need more info on some of this businesses & more,pls go & read my post on businesses that can give u a continually income flow

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by weezii(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
what i have to say here right now to assist the Op is that:

we cant wait for him to give us the full details, do ur own research and teach urself. This is one problem we all have...laziness to do work. We all wait for someone to put food on our own table, it aint so my brothers. For those asking him for details and dropping ur emails...why not go to google and search for whatever u wanna search, by so doing you wont ever regret doing so. Take a leap of faith my brothers for a thousand mile journey begins with a step in the forward direction and not backward...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by God2man(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Op, idea without the fund to execute it is a futile exercise, also in an African environment, you need the Grace of God to make it in life. We are always putting the cart before the horse, a good idea is not neccesarily a God idea, it is better to prayerfully seek the face of God for divine direction before embarking on any business. We are in a dark continent, we need prayer and God's mercy to survive in this part of the world.

God bless you.

God2man.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by addey(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
If you are mechanical engineer I don't think you should be looking for job when we have millions of cars in this country left for illiterate mechanic to work on. Why can't you go and learn how to work on this vehicle for like a year and open your workshop applying what you have learn practically and school. Am an electrical engineer but I learn how to do the practical aspect of my profession and that is what is giving the edge today.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by obowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^don't mind them. Let them be talking about blogging business. What rubbish.

What makes Linda successful is that she is controversial - she is paying a price though, she is without a man and approaching 35. You can be successful at anything if you are willing to pay the price.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ceeplus(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls Yusuf can u send me ur Contact I'm in Abuja and also so much interestd in most of this Ideas.my email is blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com.thanks alot
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by dav8id(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
True talk bro
weezii: what i have to say here right now to assist the Op is that:

we cant wait for him to give us the full details, do ur own research and teach urself. This is one problem we all have...laziness to do work. We all wait for someone to put food on our own table, it aint so my brothers. For those asking him for details and dropping ur emails...why not go to google and search for whatever u wanna search, by so doing you wont ever regret doing so. Take a leap of faith my brothers for a thousand mile journey begins with a step in the forward direction and not backward...
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Toomaxi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dts great! Keep letin it out
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=big deal 007]@Donald or any other person, pls have you heard of 3s - LBM? How true and authentic are they? Thank you in advance.[/quote
]. 3s LBM is real, they re a russian advertising firm, I am into it, they got an office, here in ph n bayelsa, d 1ce I know of
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^don't mind them. Let them be talking about blogging business. What rubbish.

What makes Linda successful is that she is controversial - she is paying a price though, she is without a man and approaching 35. You can be successful at anything if you are willing to pay the price.
And she being without a man, u think is a short coming? Dis is d black brain mentality, she will definitely hv suitors, she is more concerned wt wat she is fixing,bro! Husband is not her problem, she will hv if she chooses to! She doesn't just want to. Many men re limiting factors rather dan propellants

8 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by sexyboocalher(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
big deal 007: @Donald or any other person, pls have you heard of 3s - LBM? How true and authentic are they? Thank you in advance.

So hapi I v found som1 dat no 3s!!! Its so real!!! I am a member infact I just started wit markers cos I was initially on brilliant n platinum grin...
U̶̲̥̅̊ can also go into game biznes!! Locate an area where kids r in large no, buy 2 tv(14000 or less 4 both) ps 2(17000) 4 both, ps 2(5000) 4 2. 8 pads @ 800 each, cds 4 ps2 @ 150 each n ps1e @ 100 each dependin on ao many U̶̲̥̅̊ v den a memory card 4 dose kids dat lik adventure or league**bows out**
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonEwexco(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
albacete: but everybody can't be enterpreneurs naa.

Meanwhile, make i go seek permission from my "Oga @ d top" before commenting any further.
Nna this ur signature tight ooo, odikwa egwu ma burukwa eziokwu
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kisibo: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Keep it up bro !

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is jst awesome...
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by qualified(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
I love d photography and small importation. I have tried both though i gave up, i think i will have to re-strategize.
My problem with d online shopping is not being able to pay directly to d shops. These middle men (alibaba, uk2me, etc) charge one alot of money. And many shops like NEXT dont accept biz (master cards) frm Naija. I need help on these pls
anyone wit useful info can mail me charityncharity@yahoo.com tnx
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Ace3: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Donald Yusuf: 5. Photography

I know of a Photographer in Lagos who charges more than N200,000 naira for a single event or contract. Imagine this guy getting 5 contracts in a month. Do the math yourself!
A Photographer in Makurdi-Benue state that I know of, charges a minimum of 70,000 per event (e.g. Weddings), and he is usually booked virtually all Saturdays to cover weddings especially during the December peak periods.
Bear in mind that these people also spend a lot of money on production, so you shouldn't go into the business with the intention of raking in millions after a few months.

You can start this business on a small scale with just N50,000 naira, which is actually the cost of a Blackberry phone being used by a jobless graduate waiting for the so called “white collar job”.

N50,000 can only buy you a point-and-shoot camera which you definitely cannot use to cover any event. It could buy you the camera and a small photo-printer though, if you already have a small generating set and an umbrella which you can use to set up a mobile photography stand in one of these institutions.

Go under an established Photographer to learn the trade before launching out on your own. Good luck
That's MAJOR!

Nice thread anyway.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Raymondenyi:
And she being without a man, u think is a short coming? Dis is d black brain mentality, she will definitely hv suitors, she is more concerned wt wat she is fixing,bro! Husband is not her problem, she will hv if she chooses to! She doesn't just want to. Many men re limiting factors rather dan propellants

Sayin someone is paying a price doesn't equal "shortcoming" as you put it. She ain't getting no suitable offers... Linda will be single for a very long time.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Naijuici(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Great thread!
I look forward to seeing more. I am currently setting up a business in Nigeria. When I visit Nigeria I always bring clothes etc for sale and there is always a high demand for it. Nigeria is the land of opportunity, as far as I am concerned!
Good luck everyone
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by dljbd1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
bookmarked!
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by b03liberty(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Nigerian, home of great minded people. My love to the country is immeasurable. I like photograph n am working on it. Tnx 4 motivatng @op
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Toonfreak(m): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Hi guys,is setting up a news blog a gud niche? If yes,how much does google charge 4 per click?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Jabe(m): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Website Design Biz.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Jabe(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Anoda is WebDesign Biz.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Ib(f): 2:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Great ideas you have there....

I am currently looking for people interested in selling a unique brand of home fragrances in Nigeria..this can be sold to hotels, restaurants, banks, schools, churches, individuals etc...

You could also place orders for any product you want...like this page for more info :http://www.facebook.com/wholesaleToAfrica
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DrDoGood1(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2013
God2man: Op, idea without the fund to execute it is a futile exercise, also in an African environment, you need the Grace of God to make it in life. We are always putting the cart before the horse, a good idea is not neccesarily a God idea, it is better to prayerfully seek the face of God for divine direction before embarking on any business. We are in a dark continent, we need prayer and God's mercy to survive in this part of the world.

God bless you.

God2man.

@God2man, please if you want to critisize on this tread, do that constructively, you are free to contribute to this nice work Donald is doing here,he cannot give you idea and money at the same time, or is he your parent. He never said you should not pray, dont form holy pass here, if you like pray from now till thy kingdom come without ideas and work, you will perish in abject poverty, given people ideas doesnt mean you are advicing them not to seek God in prayer. Who knows God may use him on this tread to change some peoples life for good.
Donald can never be 100% right in everything he is saying here, but from what i have seen here, he deserve to be complimented, I am giving him 80% that is my personal score because i find it had to score pple high.

@Donald, you are doing a great job, keep it up, dont mind so little critics, there are here to strengthen you not to discourage you. Keep them coming.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ebichy(f): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2013
​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► for the information, i have gone through www.alibaba.com and i got interested but my question is, am not too convinced with the address and the companies description, how authentic is this please?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by jossyola11(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2013
nice one
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Lordwize(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2013
ebichy: ​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► for the information, i have gone through www.alibaba.com and i got interested but my question is, am not too convinced with the address and the companies description, how authentic is this please?
Most of them are genuine business people, try to check people's feedback on any seller, it is a very goodd guide and thier status...
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Great work here.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by chemashie(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2013
ebichy: ​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► for the information, i have gone through www.alibaba.com and i got interested but my question is, am not too convinced with the address and the companies description, how authentic is this please?
A learner is in the house. I hope you won't jump at this business with the aim of making millions.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ZECOJOE(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.