Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. (453 Views)

Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited / What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / Nairaland Versus Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Agimor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
The topic might sound crazy but these topic is coursing uproar amonge student in campus.it is often argue that every users of left hand writing is quiet clearer and fine,and that its rare to see their writing that bad;compare to the opposite hand.my amiable nairalanders whats your veiw on this topic...
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Tmum: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Agimor: The topic might sound crazy but these topic is coursing uproar amonge student in campus.it is often argue that every users of left hand writing is quiet clearer and fine,and that its rare to see their writing that bad;compare to the opposite hand.my amiable nairalanders whats your veiw on this topic...
left hand takes d day....itz so obvious
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Agimor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tmum: left hand takes d day....itz so obvious
Does that means there is a special spices that is attach to left hand users
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by greatgod2012(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yes, i agree, left handwriters write eligibly better than their right hand mates.
Also, very many of them seems to be exemptionally brilliant and intelligent.......may be as a result of d position of their brain.
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, i agree, left handwriters write eligibly better than their right hand mates.
Also, very many of them seems to be exemptionally brilliant and intelligent.......may be as a result of d position of their brain.
Excuse you
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Freiburger(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, i agree, left handwriters write eligibly better than their right hand mates.
Barrack Obama for example. grin
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by greatgod2012(f): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger:
Barrack Obama for example. grin

and Fasola, d gov of lagos state too.
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by greatgod2012(f): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Excuse you

pls, i dont understand you!
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

pls, i dont understand you!
I completely but respectfully disagree
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Agimor(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Ehmmm...
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by greatgod2012(f): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I completely but respectfully disagree

not all of them, but will you agree if i say many of them?
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Mynd44: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

not all of them, but will you agree if i say many of them?
Yes I will ma
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by xynerise: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dont dare bring your left hand problem to the village to collect something from elders. grin
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
xynerise: Dont dare bring your left hand problem to the village to collect something from elders. grin
Na slap be that na
Re: Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. by xynerise: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na slap be that na
Gbam!!

(1) (Reply)

?will?: A Necessary Duty / Guilty Of Conscience, Has It Ever Happened To U? / Apy Birthday To Me, Mysef!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.