Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. (3386 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Ogojohn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
I brought this girl from the been an ordinary sales girl and put her in the university.she is now in 300 level. I provided her wit all comfort which her parents couldn't have afforded. Everything about her is catered by me.But to my surprise I caught her on her Facebook discussion where she was chatting intimately wit a man residing abroad where the discussion was so intimate that it was obvious that my girl was openly tellin the man the she loves him vice versa. I felt betrayed that this could happen. when I confronted her she said that what she said meant nothing to her and the man meant nothing but I was aware that she has been chatting and deleting the chat history of the man so that I may never bump into the gory chat. Now I have decided to stop fort with the funding of her education. now my question is this. can this girl be trusted? On all this despite all the above evidence. she is still claiming that those chat was nothing to her. Pleas advise me.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by peziz(f): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
your answer: she can't be trusted. what advise her you seeking?? you know what you have to do.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why dont you give her a breathing space so that you will be able to catch her red handed where she cannot deny it.meanwhile it seems like the only reason you are funding her education is because you want to marry her.this doesnt mean you should stop funding her education however you may use the threat tactics for her,i.e if you dont stop chating with that man,then i might have to stop footing your bills
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by olatunjin(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Don't trust her,and as per the funding of her school don't stop helping her because either she finally be your wife or not your reward is from Gø̲̣̣d .I know you want to stop funding her bill but all is well.Yours is even better if I tell you mine own you will feel for mε̲̣̣̣̥.Just put it in mind that you are doing it for Gø̲̣̣d but will are human being so nobody is perfect and I believe she can change just be patient with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by nollywood20: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=18pt]I AM TIRED OF HEARING AND READING ABOUT ALL THESE STU-PID STORIES OF GUYS WHINING ABOUT BRINGING A GIRL UP FROM THE GUTTER AND LATER SHE CHEATED ON THEM.

1. YOU CAN NEVER BUY LOVE.
WHAT YOU CAN BUY IS REGULAR S*E*X.

2. PAYING FOR THE SCHOOLING, FEEDING AND WELFARE OF ANY POOR GIRL WILL NOT GUARANTY THAT SHE WILL STAY WITH YOU FOR LONG.
JUST DO SO AS CHARITY AND NOT TO HOLD HER TO RANSOM.

3. DON'T EVER LOVE ANY GIRL OUT OF PITY.

4. SAVE AND SPEND YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON MORE PROFITABLE INVESTMENTS LIKE SELLING BRAZILIAN OR INDIAN HAIR, S*E*X TOYS AND SAFE S*E*X PRODUCTS THAT WILL ATTRACT MORE GIRLS AND WOMEN TO YOU AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT INSTEAD OF BEING ADDICTED TO ONE GIRL WHO AS I CAN SEE FROM YOUR COMPLAINT IS BORED AND TIRED OF YOU. SORRY BRO. grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
you might be her heaven sent helper but not her destined husband.
her love for you shouldn't be cos u're paying her sch fees,infact she might be seeing you as her brother wt lots of respect for you but when it comes to d aspect of marriage,deep down inside her wch she might not let u kno,she won't want to marry you. but she'll never forget u in life.
don't make it worse by stalling her as dt could create some hatred.
BTW,is she living wt u?
if nt,4get it u can neva keep tabs on her.
U CAN NEVA STALL A GIRL
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Since you've been helping with her school fees, don't stop now.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]I AM TIRED OF HEARING AND READING ABOUT ALL THESE STU-PID STORIES OF GUYS WHINING ABOUT BRINGING A GIRL UP FROM THE GUTTER AND LATER SHE CHEATED ON THEM.

1. YOU CAN NEVER BUY LOVE.
WHAT YOU CAN BUY IS REGULAR S*E*X.

2. PAYING FOR THE SCHOOLING, FEEDING AND WELFARE OF ANY POOR GIRL WILL NOT GUARANTY THAT SHE WILL STAY WITH YOU FOR LONG.
JUST DO SO AS CHARITY AND NOT TO HOLD HER TO RANSOM.

3. DON'T EVER LOVE ANY GIRL OUT OF PITY.

4. SAVE AND SPEND YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON MORE PROFITABLE INVESTMENTS LIKE SELLING BRAZILIAN OR INDIAN HAIR, S*E*X TOYS AND SAFE S*E*X PRODUCTS THAT WILL ATTRACT MORE GIRLS AND WOMEN TO YOU AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT INSTEAD OF BEING ADDICTED TO ONE GIRL WHO AS I CAN SEE FROM YOUR COMPLAINT IS BORED AND TIRED OF YOU. SORRY BRO. grin

You do not need a BBC TRANSMISSION DISH to pass your info... simply use the "normal font size" and a "Sentence case"
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dump her but don't stop paying the Bills till she graduate..

Your reward is not in her hands...
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
well done. You want to stop funding her education. Fine, go on
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
In real life, Girls are not smiling.
Everyone, including you, is always open to "the next best thing FOR ME".
Abi how else will you explain leaving all the women your age and go and start funding one small girl's education because you want fresh kitty unstretched by time and gravity?

In her case, you have played your role as a maga. But please don't feel bad, Magas are actually quite essential to the economy grin
They spend money on our girls, who in turn, spend money on us. wink As to how this actually helps the economy; I don't give a damn (I'm not an economist), but it sha helps ME. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by imoh4king(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2013
stainless40: i am the girl he is funding. Have been with this man for years now but have never for a day cheated on him. He has my facebook password,email, 2go,phone password. There is nothing about me that he don't know. I chatted with the man on facebook not for any negative attachment,i deleted his text not because of it intimate but because i know my man well. He is the most jealous man i have ever had or seen. He knows the truth. I have never cheat on him.
Cheating process starts gradually. You start to ave a friend or confidant offline or online, then you start to mold emotional strings and sometimes you could even begin to spend less time with ur guy which causes diluted attention towards ur guy. My dear, wud you like ur guy to chat and profess love to another lady online? What's the possibility that they wudnt meet sometime. Trust me, if you can cheat on him emotionally online, you can do it offline with someone else.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Exponental(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2013
In ur comments, u did not specify if u guys are in2 a relationship. If she has accepted 2 be ur woman.

U being her helper is not automatic relationship. Define it pls!
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by imoh4king(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Exponental: In ur comments, u did not specify if u guys are in2 a relationship. If she has accepted 2 be ur woman.

U being her helper is not automatic relationship. Define it pls!

My friend, if you check the girl's post, she claimed never to have cheated on him and she also claimed that "she knows how jealous HER MAN is" which states that they must truly be dating or in a relationship.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2013
imoh4king:
Cheating process starts gradually. You start to ave a friend or confidant offline or online, then you start to mold emotional strings and sometimes you could even begin to spend less time with ur guy which causes diluted attention towards ur guy. My dear, wud you like ur guy to chat and profess love to another lady online? What's the possibility that they wudnt meet sometime. Trust me, if you can cheat on him emotionally online, you can do it offline with someone else.
i chatted with the guy only because we are from the same town, attend service at the same church,his uncle's wife is my younger sister's God-mother. What is wrong there
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by imoh4king(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2013
stainless40: i chatted with the guy only because we are from the same town, attend service at the same church,his uncle's wife is my younger sister's God-mother. What is wrong there . I love my man and have nothing against him. I listen to his words and also obey his command.

Don't you think it is wrong and irrational to profess love to someone online that you even know one on one. Its even worst than I thought becos you know this man. What will you tell him when you see him; that you were only bluffing or pulling his legs. My dear, from the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth. WHO BE THE FOOL
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by dozies: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2013
I had to reply because I am involved. Dear Sister out of the abundant of the heart the mind speaketh. If you r in a serious relationship with a guy as the whole senerio implies 'cause you cannot be accepting such level of care and sponsorship from a a guy for nothing" then it is morally wrong for you to engage in any form of intimate chat with another guy regardless of how bloodily related you are with the guy ofcourse that is a mere smoke screen. You cant even talk about sex freely with your blood brother. This guy you r chatting with if both of you happens to be alone in a safe place definitely you will shag each other. Your actions simply implies that you are available. You are not contended with the present relationship. I see married women engaging in such chats on facebook , tagged, etc in pretense that it is a mere harmless chat but when you play along with them and schedule an appointment in a safe place they surely turn up for what initially started as a mere chat now has developed into a shagging affair. Let us stop deceiving ourselves any Girl in a serious relationship that you find in any of these social network is out to experiment with other playmates knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally.
Guy it is your life oo if you want to continue for God's sake go ahead. Girl stop this act immediately if you love this your guy. What you dont know is dat we men know girls that are good as plaything and those that are for keeps. "Ask that your abroad guy if he can trade place with your home based guy and he will tell you God forbid". No man will take you serious because you are a potential heart breaker Period.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by imoh4king(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
dozies: I had to reply because I am involved. Dear Sister out of the abundant of the heart the mind speaketh. If you r in a serious relationship with a guy as the whole senerio implies 'cause you cannot be accepting such level of care and sponsorship from a a guy for nothing" then it is morally wrong for you to engage in any form of intimate chat with another guy regardless of how bloodily related you are with the guy ofcourse that is a mere smoke screen. You cant even talk about sex freely with your blood brother. This guy you r chatting with if both of you happens to be alone in a safe place definitely you will shag each other. Your actions simply implies that you are available. You are not contended with the present relationship. I see married women engaging in such chats on facebook , tagged, etc in pretense that it is a mere harmless chat but when you play along with them and schedule an appointment in a safe place they surely turn up for what initially started as a mere chat now has developed into a shagging affair. Let us stop deceiving ourselves any Girl in a serious relationship that you find in any of these social network is out to experiment with other playmates knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally.
Guy it is your life oo if you want to continue for God's sake go ahead. Girl stop this act immediately if you love this your guy. What you dont know is dat we men know girls that are good as plaything and those that are for keeps. "Ask that your abroad guy if he can trade place with your home based guy and he will tell you God forbid". No man will take you serious because you are a potential heart breaker Period.
GBAM!!! My bro, you have said it all but I don't understand how you are involved. Are you the guy she chats with?
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Catchfire1: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2013
do you really speak the way you write?

Hope not ... angry angry angry
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by imoh4king(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Catch_fire: do you really speak the way you write?

Hope not ... angry angry angry

Mr. Catch_fire, whom are you refering to?
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
C'mon Poster be a Man and Deal the Loss - Shitzz Happens cool cool

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by brandedben(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why Do Women Cheat; Here Are 10 Reasons Why They Do

People often think that women are the fairer gender and are unlikely to be the one who cheat on their spouses, yet it seems that belief will now be a thing of the past. In today’s society, studies have shown that women are equally likely to be cheating on their husbands. However, one would then ponder, would the reasons behind a woman cheating on her husband be the same as those from a husband cheating on his wife?

In this article, we will look into some of these reasons.

1) Ever heard this quote before, “A hungry man is an angry man”? Well a lonely woman is, a very lonely woman. The truth is woman do not like to be all alone without any company. When a woman is left to herself by her spouse, they are likely to head out to search for affairs. This is even more so in an unsatisfactory relationship where it can get very lonely for a woman. Also, such loneliness is even worse than that when they are single!

2) Self-esteem to a woman is very important and women who feel that they are unattractive are often likely to seek for praises from other people. Just think about it, a woman who is constantly critiqued by her husband as unattractive and not beautiful goes out for a walk and meets someone who appreciates her. Praising her for her beauty and chatting up with her, would not the woman feel so much more attracted to someone who is able to make her feel good?

3) Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Revenge is the absolute best way to get back at a cheating spouse. Woman get back at their husbands to deal the same pain that was inflicted onto them. Maybe it was an affair or betrayal, but she will feel so much better knowing that he instead of she is at the receiving end of the pain.

4) Women like excitement, be it in sex or in their relationships, they do not like to go through a relationship experiencing the same boring stuff over and over again. As a result they look to affairs to spice up their life.

5) With more women working these days, it is no wonder that they will be more "tempted" by the handsome and younger counterparts they meet at work daily. A younger, more handsome and higher paid hunk would definitely be more tantalizing than the old hag back at home right? With increased exposure to more of the opposite sex, the tendency for women to have affairs would obviously rise.

6) The boss having an affair with her secretary, a familiar scenario? Working life brings in factors of late working nights and company secrets into a woman’s life. This arouses some sort of intimacy that encourages the birth of an affair.

7) Caution is not just reserved for before sex in an affair, but rather it starts much earlier while going through the motion of life. When you are going to a pub with your spouse, would it be alright with you if your spouse flirts back to someone who is dropping them hints? Prevention is better than cure, be sure to talk with your spouse about such things first before they occur and you can have a better relationship with your spouse.

cool Just as testosterone-filled need to fulfill their sexual needs, a woman is no different! If her man is not able to give her what she needs, she moves on to the next best option she has. Spend time with your wife even after you slogged your brains dry during work, it beats having your wife is sleeping with your neighbor or your best friend because you work so hard to provide for the family.

9) Women are sensitive creatures and require their spouse to be supportive of their dreams and desires. Being the supportive one in a relationship may not be easy but it is very important as it gives your wife a sense of security and lets her feel cared for, or she may feel that you are not bothered about her life.

10) Last but not least, unhappiness is the root cause of almost all divorces and split ups, let alone affairs. Without joy in a relationship, women would look for alternatives to keep themselves happy and they would not stop till they find another that can make them feel happy, even if it means sleeping with them.

Article From: www.iamaslucker.com
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by seunfly: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
stainless40: i am the girl he is funding. Have been with this man for years now but have never for a day cheated on him. He has my facebook password,email, 2go,phone password. There is nothing about me that he don't know. I chatted with the man on facebook not for any negative attachment,i deleted his text not because of it intimate but because i know my man well. He is the most jealous man i have ever had or seen. He knows the truth. I have never cheat on him.
If u know ur man as u ve claim and u realy respect him, u need to stay away from what will make him jealous and do what will always make him happy just as he has been trying to make u happy.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Abbott(m): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Ogojohn! Stainless40! R u learners? :-/
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by PATTIBAT10(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Abbott: Ogojohn! Stainless40! R u learners? :-/

Meaning?
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 16, 2013
brandedben: Why Do Women Cheat; Here Are 10 Reasons Why They Do

People often think that women are the fairer gender and are unlikely to be the one who cheat on their spouses, yet it seems that belief will now be a thing of the past. In today’s society, studies have shown that women are equally likely to be cheating on their husbands. However, one would then ponder, would the reasons behind a woman cheating on her husband be the same as those from a husband cheating on his wife?

In this article, we will look into some of these reasons.

1) Ever heard this quote before, “A hungry man is an angry man”? Well a lonely woman is, a very lonely woman. The truth is woman do not like to be all alone without any company. When a woman is left to herself by her spouse, they are likely to head out to search for affairs. This is even more so in an unsatisfactory relationship where it can get very lonely for a woman. Also, such loneliness is even worse than that when they are single!

2) Self-esteem to a woman is very important and women who feel that they are unattractive are often likely to seek for praises from other people. Just think about it, a woman who is constantly critiqued by her husband as unattractive and not beautiful goes out for a walk and meets someone who appreciates her. Praising her for her beauty and chatting up with her, would not the woman feel so much more attracted to someone who is able to make her feel good?

3) Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Revenge is the absolute best way to get back at a cheating spouse. Woman get back at their husbands to deal the same pain that was inflicted onto them. Maybe it was an affair or betrayal, but she will feel so much better knowing that he instead of she is at the receiving end of the pain.

4) Women like excitement, be it in sex or in their relationships, they do not like to go through a relationship experiencing the same boring stuff over and over again. As a result they look to affairs to spice up their life.

5) With more women working these days, it is no wonder that they will be more "tempted" by the handsome and younger counterparts they meet at work daily. A younger, more handsome and higher paid hunk would definitely be more tantalizing than the old hag back at home right? With increased exposure to more of the opposite sex, the tendency for women to have affairs would obviously rise.

6) The boss having an affair with her secretary, a familiar scenario? Working life brings in factors of late working nights and company secrets into a woman’s life. This arouses some sort of intimacy that encourages the birth of an affair.

7) Caution is not just reserved for before sex in an affair, but rather it starts much earlier while going through the motion of life. When you are going to a pub with your spouse, would it be alright with you if your spouse flirts back to someone who is dropping them hints? Prevention is better than cure, be sure to talk with your spouse about such things first before they occur and you can have a better relationship with your spouse.

cool Just as testosterone-filled need to fulfill their sexual needs, a woman is no different! If her man is not able to give her what she needs, she moves on to the next best option she has. Spend time with your wife even after you slogged your brains dry during work, it beats having your wife is sleeping with your neighbor or your best friend because you work so hard to provide for the family.

9) Women are sensitive creatures and require their spouse to be supportive of their dreams and desires. Being the supportive one in a relationship may not be easy but it is very important as it gives your wife a sense of security and lets her feel cared for, or she may feel that you are not bothered about her life.

10) Last but not least, unhappiness is the root cause of almost all divorces and split ups, let alone affairs. Without joy in a relationship, women would look for alternatives to keep themselves happy and they would not stop till they find another that can make them feel happy, even if it means sleeping with them.

Well Mr Poster, u forget easily that we've also got the Promiscious types who Cheat without a Reason!
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by luvmijeje(f): 5:42am On Feb 16, 2013
Stainless40!!! As babe to babe,if u really love him,then respect him,stop chatting with the other guy but if u don't love him,as babe we deh know person weh we no like o,abeg do not ask money from him again if u don't want God judgement to come on u.
Op na u I go beg,no matter how a little kid eat,it will still be smear by stain.Pls forgive her,she will not try it again.Stainless shey u deh hear.
Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 16, 2013
Rule number 1. Never sponsor a woman with the intention of marrying her.
2. If you sponsored a woman, do not marry her. Sponsoring a woman is like a charity job, you should expect no returns.a.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. by stainless40: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? / What do u think / Photo: Ladies, This Should Stop....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.