Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

What's Your Opinion On Passengers Sitting And Hanging Around Moving Train - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Opinion On Passengers Sitting And Hanging Around Moving Train (466 Views)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Passengers Sitting And Hanging Around Moving Train by tunalism(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
This occurred to me on my way to oshodi this morning when I saw many people hanging around and on top of coaches of train. I believe the government had done there part on the dangers attached to it. It's now our responsibility to protect our own lives. This occurred to me on my way to oshodi this morning when I saw many people hanging around and on top of coaches of train. I believe the government had done there part on the dangers attached to it. It's now our responsibility to protect our own lives. This occurred to me on my way to oshodi this morning when I saw many people hanging around and on top of coaches of train. I believe the government had done there part on the dangers attached to it. It's now our responsibility to protect our own lives.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Mcguire--all Americans To Receive Microchip Soon / M / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.