Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Defining What You Want!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defining What You Want!!! (961 Views)

Defining Lanicky. / When Is The Right Time Yo Start Defining Uour Relationship? / Is The Fear Of Being Abandoned Defining Who You Are Attracted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defining What You Want!!! by kittykat1(f): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
I thought I should share this:

Love and relationship mean different things to different people. What you expect from a relationship might be different from what your partner expects.

If you already haven't done so, you need to define what you want in a relationship and in your love life.

It might be hard to do so. But, when you sit down to define it, you will realize what you want.

I know you have been through a breakup. And even though they are heartbreaking ordeal, one good thing about breakups is that you realize what you don't want in your life.

And when you realize what you don't want in life, you are one step closer to realizing what you want.

And when you do realize what you want, you are one short step closer to actually getting it.

All relationships are not "happily ever after". Some of them are meant to fail, but their purpose is to push us towards that relationship you really want.

But until you are able to define the relationship you want, you will be tumbling around from relationship to relationship probably repeating the same old pattern.

The best way to do define a relationship is to write it down.
Once you write it down, it registers in your brain.

When you are in a relationship or are going to enter a relationship, you can look at that piece of paper.
Ad while all that strong emotions are trying to tell you what to do, you can look at it and make a rational decision
about whether the relationship is good for you.

If it's not, walk away. Until you learn to walk away from the wrong relationship, you will never find the right one.

"Don't be afraid to walk away"
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by IZUKWU(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pu.s.sy,you know sometimes we don't know what is best for us, we just think we do. But your post makes sense die!
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why is izukwu always following kitty kat?
Beats my imagination!
undecided
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by slimchi2k2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
u are rit
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by kittykat1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga they wake am
Amby, no mind the troublemaker.

IZUKWU: Pu.s.sy,you know sometimes we don't know what is best for us, we just think we do. But your post makes sense die!
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by IZUKWU(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
AmBeautiful: Why is izukwu always following kitty kat?
Beats my imagination!
undecided
beats your imagination ! That can't be, many many good times comes out from there!
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
What am i supposed to say now??
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
You can never get all you really want, averagely even of you get 50% of what you want, the remaining percent can be turned around to suit you!

Forget piece of paper, just give love and love will come back to you!

I noticed all those writing down plenty sermon on relationship actually lose out at the end of the day.

Remember, just give unconditional love and see what blessings that will come to you!
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by kittykat1(f): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
What of when u give unconditionally and the object of ur love doesn't return it?

Vikin: You can never get all you really want, averagely even of you get 50% of what you want, the remaining percent can be turned around to suit you!

Forget piece of paper, just give love and love will come back to you!

I noticed all those writing down plenty sermon on relationship actually lose out at the end of the day.

Remember, just give unconditional love and see what blessings that will come to you!

Re: Defining What You Want!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: What of when u give unconditionally and the object of ur love doesn't return it?

You let it go, that's why it's unconditionally.....but I assure you, he will always wished he returned the love, one way or the later. It might take him yrs to realize it but then you have moved on!

That's life
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by 2sexy(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2013
hmmm... my own rule is 50/50

I will give u what u give me. QED! No time!
Re: Defining What You Want!!! by sexybash(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
For me the word love has been abused,i belive in love and always give love and know i will get love in return.

when we say love is unconditional it means no matter what happens you are there for that Man/Woman meaning he cheats, he lies,he steals ,goes

to jail, bed ridden ,jobless, ETC. for me i love my Man no matter what happens, as long as i will get back the same measure of Love i give in

return in loving you get tired, you cry, you get fustrated and even get insulted but alias that is why it called love you cannot love everyone , for that one you decide to make you special one you are suppose to give all Thanks
[/quote]
kitty kat: What of when u give unconditionally and the object of ur love doesn't return it?

Re: Defining What You Want!!! by kittykat1(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sexy then ur own love is conditional. My love is conditional. If I am not ggetting it back, off I go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Husband/wife Happy / Why You Can't Be Friends With Your Ex / 5 Steps To Online Dating Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.