Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile (28333 Views)

My Friend Caught A Crocodile This Afternoon (pic) / A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by rodeo0070(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Minsah5(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
am minsah its unbelievable

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Minsah5(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]am minsah its unbelievable
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by pendusky(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
I wanna try this buh with lizard... Lol
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
I await news of his brutal accidental death.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by omiobo: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
One dey monkey go market he no come back
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Decapo: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by akatonero(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Chaiiiii i die grin grin grin
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by NoiseMaker1: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
E be like say you peoples no dey see, this thing na plastic crocodile jorrrrrr. ∏○ be rrrrrrεal at al
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Davmoh: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
This was the original relationship man had with nature before the fall of Adam and corruption of creation. Remember Adam was taking care of everything and giving them names. Animals and plants still respond to genuine human love.(with wisdom of course)

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by truborn9ja: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
lond07: The last two pics make this post looks like a photoshop. Take a critical look and can anyone see?
Na Photomarket, no be photoshop
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by omanifrank(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
oh oh.... Lets wait for the next news of him
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by lagcity(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Davmoh: This was the original relationship man had with nature before the fall of Adam and corruption of creation. Remember Adam was taking care of everything and giving them names. Animals and plants still respond to genuine human love.(with wisdom of course)

you believe that crap? smh embarassed no be your fault, I used to believe it too.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by redcliff: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=dorothy111]You know one day, Pocho may have a bad day, and the friendship will be over.[/qpausjte]

Men this their friendship no be like say e go end soon o. They are inlove with eachother

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by jerikoyan(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kindly Vote dayo dj bello in d Pepsi lyrics challenge...just click n like--> http:///13gEskj thanks
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by razznaija(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
This man had better keep the croc full all the time, because when he gets hungry, he's going to completely forget about the friendship that they have.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kslib:
The man must have heard bizzare stories of animals killing their human friends,but he still went on to form a bond with the croc and thats what i call trust...

Yeah right, it takes a special kind of bravery...and trust to touch an exposed high-tension wire too. The kolo-mental variety grin.

A handful of years vs millions and millions of years of evolution. I know exactly which I'll put my money on smiley.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Ayoobscom(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
See crocodile nursing human for an eventual dinner..a carnivorous friendship

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ayoobscom: See crocodile nursing human for an eventual dinner..a carnivorous friendship

Guy you're maaad! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by ceejayluv(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
kponke denge: I pray dat d crokodie eats him b4 d end of dis week sad
Is that prayer not kinda D.A.F.T?

1 Like

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by palugycolina(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
why cant we nigerians just have such a relationship with our leaders here..

Nigeria which way?
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by jude33084(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
Eisenhower: angry

You dεy vex? cheesy
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by kasheemawo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
truborn9ja:
Na Photomarket, no be photoshop
the guy may be right,just look at d last pix critically u will definitely see that it is photoshopped.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by theripper: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Heavy Jazz
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by vanstanzy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
After the croc. turns around and eats the man, it'll shed crocodile tears. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Akeud(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dis 1 na witeman juju!
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by jude33084(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
blink182: I await news of his brutal accidental death.

You go old be that. The croc is blind so its animal instint tells it to trust its source of food; the ♏ãn wink
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Keemie(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
spiaggia: some things are just unnatural and my candid opinion is that one day, we will read about how this man ended up in the belly of this croc.[color=#990000][/color]

Exactly
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by deelite: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
lond07: The last two pics make this post looks like a photoshop. Take a critical look and can anyone see?
Yeah.especially d last pic.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by vanstanzy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
dorothy111: Deep in Costa Rica jungle, a fisherman named Chito found a crocodile that have been shot in the eye by a cattle farmer and left for dead. Chito was able to drag the massive reptile into his boat and bought him to his house, where he stayed in his for months, nursing him back to health. Chico named the croc 'Pocho'. "I stayed by Pocho side while he was ill, sleeping next to him at night.
Pocho is roughly 17 feet long, He and Pocho play, wrestle and hug on daily basis. The bond, Chito said, it took years to forge.

Copied from google plus.

Forget that thingz, the crocodile is just sizing -up the man for meal time. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make A Post In Nairaland / 10 Myths About Introverts / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.