Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) (31498 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by pitoski(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Biggie Smalls' oldest daughter, Tyanna, is all grown up now and dedicating some of her most recent tattoos to her dad.

Remember, Biggie is the rival of the MOST FAMOUS/PEOPLE"S BEST RAPPER, TUPAC SHAKUR

Tyanna puts one tattoo at her back and the other inside her lips.
See Photos Below:
http://www.gistnaija.com/2013/01/biggie-smallsaka-notorious-big-daughter.html

http://www.hiphopgossipsite.com/2013/01/biggie-smalls-daughter-gets-tattoos-in.html#.UPRazR0R7fI

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by topsy1971: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Like father, like daughter. Anyway, good for her.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shediat(idiot) ....she should have done d tattoo on her dirty tongue....
People are doing great tinz 2 remember deir dead parents...she is doing tattoo...mtcheew
Inshut i'm taking the nxt flight 2 America....i'm coming with my koboko...i'm sure u knw wat i mean

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
what!!!
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Our lil' East Coast princess is all grown and sexy now. Good to know she's still reppin' her illustrious dad.

Biggie rules for ever.

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by pheyikemi: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2013
She's becoming notorious too

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2013
These Americans are funny.

Why would anyone decide to put a a tattoo inside their mouth?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by razznaija(f): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2013
She's bleaching, just look at her black knuckles.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by timpaker(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
What a "gangsterinzed" way to honour the dead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Inik(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
She's pretty. I won't mind having a roll in the haysack with her wink Tupac reigns tho!
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
And so what?!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Revolva(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
cheesy d babe na meat o..as biggie dey bang groupies...na so dem oda rappers go dey bange her!!! To come haha
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by stacomaster(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ah love her..! Ah nid her naw!
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by DANILSA(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
WHO IS BIGGIE?

IS HE IN ANYWAY RELATED TO IBU?

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
grin zoowee mama
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chucky234(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
razznaija: She's bleaching, just look at her black knuckles.
Na wetin concern bleaching with tattoo na

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chucky234(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
DANILSA: WHO IS BIGGIE?

IS HE IN ANYWAY RELATED TO IBU?
He is related to your village king
Mumu-maga

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Kalamaya: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Biggy small, the black mayor. I love when he said never let no one know how much dough you own.. Respect
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by nairalady(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
pheyikemi: She's becoming notorious too
i tell ya grin
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Mueeba(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good for her
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by vocalprince(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dis gal is a Bonkomic demegously inspired Buzem Buzaic Sigolo Sigoloic Entomological fool!! WTF am sure Biggy go don d vex with her now!!!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by seedord247(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2013

That's the only thing you can seee

I can sense your uglly jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Gee001: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
babe ur eyes ehn. So that was all you saw in the picture. Lol..4ny

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by fubbyy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
homesteady: Shediat(idiot) ....she should have done d tattoo on her dirty tongue....
People are doing great tinz 2 remember deir dead parents...she is doing tattoo...mtcheew
Inshut i'm taking the nxt flight 2 America....i'm coming with my koboko...i'm sure u knw wat i mean

What else must she do better than what she did?
Nigerians una mentality too small, anyway I have my mum and my elder sister on my shoulders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.