Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? (3789 Views)

Would The World End This September ? / Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower / How Will The World End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by MightySparrow: 4:59am On May 18, 2013
I need your reference pls.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2013
And YOOGUYZ turns out to be a liar.

But wait @ Ijawkid, JW made a prediction some years back which was error. I totally agree with Jw that they admit their error once and for all. And at the end, they stick to the bible and go on.

I ended my christian journey in JW so you cant deny that fact
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by Yooguyz: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
kristana:
This is false pls!!

What is false? The date? Or that we have survived several end of the world?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by paulGrundy(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2014
@Pastorkun, I thought you were a jehovahs witness. So then why do you always criticize pastor Chris?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by PastorKun(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:
@Pastorkun, I thought you were a jehovahs witness. So then why do you always criticize pastor Chris?

I am not a Jehovah witness and I don't belong to any denomination, I belong to Christ. I consider myself a non denominational Christian. I always criticise Pastor chris because he is a false preacher and c0harlatan per excellence who is doing his best to bring the church to disrepute.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by paulGrundy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
PastorKun:

I am not a Jehovah witness and I don't belong to any denomination, I belong to Christ. I consider myself a non denominational Christian

Should I take that to mean that you don't attend any church?

I always criticise Pastor chris because he is a false preacher and c0harlatan per excellence who is doing his best to bring the church to disrepute.

I don't know what to say about this comment. But then please forgive my curiosity, I would like to know what pastorKun stands for, his beliefs what he considers as truth. we have always known you as one who brings attention to the excesses of pentecostals, I for one would love to meet pastorKun.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by PastorKun(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2014
paulGrundy:

Should I take that to mean that you don't attend any church?

I do attend a church but the name/denomination of the church is not consequential to me.

I don't know what to say about this comment. But then please forgive my curiosity, I would like to know what pastorKun stands for, his beliefs what he considers as truth. we have always known you as one who brings attention to the excesses of pentecostals, I for one would love to meet pastorKun.

Read my signature, I believe that summarises my beliefs, also read James 1:27
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by paulGrundy(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2014
PastorKun:

I do attend a church but the name/denomination of the church is not consequential to me.

Read my signature, I believe that summarises my beliefs, also read James 1:27

Wow that's quite unique and interesting. smiley
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by Emperor4God(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2015
JEHOVAH WITNESS BIBLE HAS SO MANY MISSING VERSES, WHICH MAKES IT DUBIOUS! shocked

God commanded not to remove anything from the bible,
but Jehovah witnesses removed so many verses.

Revelation 22 (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part out of the book of life
, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

HERE IS THEIR BIBLE ONLINE TO CHECK FOR YOURSELF

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/

AND ALL THE MISSING VERSES EXIST IN THE KING JAMES

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org

LISTEN TO A SURPRISED MAN DISCUSS HOW DUBIOUS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS BIBLE IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TefCA2pDX8
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Get more information about Jehovah's witness from here http://www.edumacro.com/www-org-videos-jehovah-witness-downloads-login/ and www. jw. org
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? by paulGrundy(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
BRIMHOME:
Get more information about Jehovah's witness from here http://www.edumacro.com/www-org-videos-jehovah-witness-downloads-login/ and www. jw. org

Also visit jwfacts.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Jesus Christ Is A Human Beings Name / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.